• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worried about some differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachach

Smash Cadet
I've mained Peach since Melee... so I noticed that her forward smash seems to be randomized again in Ultimate. She uses her club twice in a row. Unless we can select which to use,.. which would be an awesome buff. But I'm afraid it's random. And that really sucks.

Also, Toad suddenly being more present beside her, including for the counter move.. makes me wonder whether he can still be used in the air. It would really suck if now.

What other differences has anyone noticed?

Luminario

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if the randomised order is back or not, it could have been simply for that specific snippet. Doesn't really make sense to bring back something like that while trying to make the game feel more competitive but it's a possibility I guess.
I'm pretty sure we've seen Daisy use Toad in the air in one of these directs.

Peachach

Smash Cadet
Being able pick which forward smash to use would be very nice. Not sure how that would work. I do hope it's not random. That'd be really ****ty.

If forward smash would be limited only to one of three, which one would you pick?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Being able pick which forward smash to use would be very nice. Not sure how that would work. I do hope it's not random. That'd be really ****ty.

If forward smash would be limited only to one of three, which one would you pick?
Would be easy to implement, by allowing you to tilt the smash. Forward up diagonal tilt = frying pan (since it sends you up) golf club would be forwar down tilt (sends you kind of downward angle) and the tennis racket would be regular fsmash.

Too bad this won't happen.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Would be easy to implement, by allowing you to tilt the smash. Forward up diagonal tilt = frying pan (since it sends you up) golf club would be forwar down tilt (sends you kind of downward angle) and the tennis racket would be regular fsmash.

Too bad this won't happen.
This would be pretty cool if it did happen. I'd be heavily inclined to pick the frying pan almost every time, I just love the sound it makes when you whack people with it.

1FC0

Smash Lord
It would be nice in Wario Ware if she could use her frying pan as a drying pan.

Crash4Smash

Smash Apprentice
I've mained Peach since Melee... so I noticed that her forward smash seems to be randomized again in Ultimate. She uses her club twice in a row. Unless we can select which to use,.. which would be an awesome buff. But I'm afraid it's random. And that really sucks.

Also, Toad suddenly being more present beside her, including for the counter move.. makes me wonder whether he can still be used in the air. It would really suck if now.

What other differences has anyone noticed?
I've noticed Princess Peach appears to use a pink fan as one of her attacks, I see room for Peach having a 2% chance of a OHKO high pitch-type move with a frying pan, while Daisy is more likely to use only the golf club and tennis racket, with a baseball bat taking the frying pan's place,
While it would be wonderful if Daisy somehow had a non-radish based attack where Daisy has a higher chance to pick up various volleyballs, Mr Saturn, Baseball Bat, Pow Blocks, weaker version of Bob-omb basketballs, and a weaker version of the soccer ball.

Tennis Racquet. Good range and hits horizontally, it's always reliable.
I'd pick the frying pan, golfclub or Pink Fan for Princess Peach.

While Daisy would use randomly: the golf club, Baseball or Tennis Racket

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
It is confirmed that you can choose which one you use depends on which fsmash angle you use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom