• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
there's nothing more annoying than a fanboy who transparently posts solely about whatever their favorite artist is. if no one replies to you when you ask if they ike a rapper, i think it's safe to assume that no one is passionate enough about said artist to talk about it. its like the dude at the party who only wants to talk about yugioh even though no one is responding to him and he just keeps bringing up his yugioh deck. idk, maybe it's just me hating redundancy.

anywayys

so it's inspecta deck's birthday. he's probably my least favorite wu member, so instead i'll commemorate rza's birthday which was yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asct5-t_xgI

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
>implying I'm a fanboy
>implying SpaceGhostPurrp is my favorite artist

o
i really don't give a **** either way what your favorite artist is. your posts about it remain annoying, and i love complaining. you could have been talking about Rakim and i would still whine about it.

anyway i feel like a huge dummy for ignoring Kool G Rap my whole life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp5EOREHcuY

Jane

Smash Hero
just watched it, holy ****. respect to mos for going through with that. are you saying though that the medical staff in guantanamo probably use better technique?

Jane

Smash Hero
I've been digging up old Mariah Carey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H2_ipAPbF4

she is still pretty hot for being in her 40's too

one of my friends is really into mariah, ive never taken the time to check out her discog though. i will soon. i'm starting to rebuild my music collection. also, pretty hot is an understatement. mariah is still fully banging. and this song was good.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
just watched it, holy ****. respect to mos for going through with that. are you saying though that the medical staff in guantanamo probably use better technique?
good point. i wouldn't find it hard to believe that anyone working in US-based prison systems is poorly trained in addition to not giving a **** about gitmo detainees so i imagine most of those forced feeding attempts look like that video

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
Blvcklvnd Rvdix 66.6 > Illmatic, Liquid Swords, Madvillainy, MBDTF, and 36 Chambers combined
lol

wow that new RA Rugged Man is really sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWzYIpUZCk8
I really don't dig this, it's just regurgitating obvious factoids trying to seem all "anti war don't **** or pillage bring peace" without really saying anything worthwhile and he isn't expressing much tbh. Plus his annunciation and his flow are both pretty bad.

LOL

Nah but this is really bad

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Drake is the only mainstream rap guy who i actually hate and want to die.

but yeah, if you just dont like RA's flow and delivery you probably wont get into the album itself too much. i'd still give it a try though, i really enjoyed the whole thing.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Promoe pulling off some deep consiousness. Seriously, check him out. Had similar styled natural dreads like him, damn and do I miss them.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
He ain't as bad as Kendreck Lamear imo. That guy is everything wrong with hip-hop.

LMFAO

This is literally the funniest **** I've seen in this thread for a long time.

You must prefer everything underground and unheard of? **** outta here, everything that's mainstream embodies everything about hip-hop, whether it's lyrical or not.

Top Bottom