• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World of Warcraft Discussion: Mists of Pandaria

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/resized/203083.jpg

look at all the restraining going on there ;)

So I totally forgot you can play the game for free up to level 20. I'm so tempted to just make some character.
Which would involve reinstalling this huge game, and getting my WoW account unfrozen :p
I don't think you can play on your same account for the level 20 thing. You have to create a seperate "test" account

I have 2 accounts on my battle.net when I did the testing. Wow1 and Wow2 they call it

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
i cannot find black and red shoulders to save my life. i have been farming everything that drops some that contain the colors and nothing. rage.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Maybe I can help. I'm assuming you're chasing plate?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Yerp. Decided to make my rogue level her blacksmithing from 300 to 405. 2k gold for black and red shoulders. Worth it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Whoa, I just realized. Does transmog mean you can make your plate-wearer appear to be wearing cloth?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
You can't? I suppose that's a good thing.

I remember when my vanilla Paladin wore some of the Druid dungeon set 1. The one that was purply and feathery, I think.

Man I haven't played this game in so long >_>

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I can't remember if I ever did a full WC run on an appropriately-leveled character. I think I did it for an achievement or something on alliance lol.
That place sucked.
RFC was at least quick.
Deadmines was... ok. Kind of too long, now that I think about it.
Shadowfang Keep was pretty cool but also kinda long etc.
Actually, most vanilla dungeons were longer than dungeons nowadays are, weren't they?

also not sure why you said that lol

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/_..._male_-_Wildheart_Raiment_-_Dungeon_Set_1.jpg
I distinctly remember my paladin wearing at least the shoulders for this

I love my character sets:

Oh and these are really big images

[collapse=My Paladin]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XhEbM.jpg[/img][/collapse]

[collapse=My Mage]
[/collapse]
Staff enchanted, but there's this weird little bug where the enchantment only shows at the place where my character holds it.

[collapse=My Rogue]
[/collapse]
The daggers are enchanted, it just doesn't show.

[collapse=My Warlock]
[/collapse]
SCYTHE FOR LOCKS <3333333333333333

I also have a Warrior, Priest, and Shaman at 85 that have yet to be transmogged.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ok those actually look really cool.

your paladin has leaves coming from his sword. Why?
and what places were those screenshots taken in?

your paladin has leaves coming from his sword. Why?
Mending enchant. It's kind of a crappy, outdated one, but I'm far too greedy with my gold to get any better enchant. It has a rather high chance to heal on melee.

and what places were those screenshots taken in?
Paladin = Cathedral of Light
Mage = Netherstorm
Rogue = S1:7 Building in SW
Warlock = Summoning Circle in the Cleft of Shadow, Orgrimmar

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
ohhhhhh wildheart
yeah
i remember that

you said first dungeon and feathery druid purple crap so i immediately thought of WC

Those mage shoulders are awesome. I remember when Cody had those.

Robert uses the PVP set that looks like T5 for his lock....looks pri sweet. Surprisingly haven't run into anyone else with it yet.

I finished my black and red set today....pics when I take my lunch!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I'm using the DK level 70 S4 set for my tanking gear, and Wrathful for my DPS gear. I'm considering swapping to the quest armor from the DK zone, though. DECISIONS.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I have a mix of random armor with ICC gear with starting area gear for my black/blue set.

I have black and blue and black and red so I'm happy. Time to collect ****ty stuff.

Edit: SORRY CENSOR, "PROMISCUOUS" STUFF.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I have a mix of random armor with ICC gear with starting area gear for my black/blue set.

I have black and blue and black and red so I'm happy. Time to collect ****ty stuff.

Edit: SORRY CENSOR, "PROMISCUOUS" STUFF.
There's a great plate bikini in Sunken Temple.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I was thinking about that. I have the Darkcrest set, working on the bloodscale, and considering finding an all black one.

edit:

I GOT A DAWG

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'll play SWTOR for what it's worth this month, when the free time runs out I'll probably go back to WoW and dress up my hunter in something nice.

My favorite pet of his is his silithid, so I always keep and off set of Beast Master. That, and I like hunting rare pets such as the elusive ghost crab thing in the ocean. That was a ***** to track down and catch.

My Warlock would look nice in something if he wasn't an orc. Orc's look kinda bad. I wanted to make an Orc Warlock because I was a big fan of Warcraft II and Gul'dan. But undead would have looked more the part

fkacyan

Smash Hero
So, for those of you who may or may not be interested, I've been trimming and highlighting our boss kills from our heroic progression when I stream it. Our server first heroic Yor'sajh is up!

Help on improving stream quality, etc, would be great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnCxb6541wc

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm enjoying the old republic, though I can't say it's better than WoW at the moment.

I am low level though

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Still working on transmog gear, found an unexpected chestplate for my paladin, which is great, because none of the green ones were really looking that great. Either half brown or with a skull or face on it. Pass.

Also just finished some xmas shopping, picked up a few pets for some mates :p Thanks Dealer Rashaad!

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Do they still practically give away the arena gear? I always thought that was stupid.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
>mfw I log into wow for the first time in a year and dk raise dead is now a brez

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
yeah...doesn't really make sense from a lore standpoint but whatever i guess. it IS useful.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's a shame, I enjoyed being rez'd as a ghoul, but then again it sucked that DK's rarely if ever used it. :urg:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Finally got the staff to drop, so I've finally completed my Druids transmog outfit.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
DKs can resurrect people as ghouls?
That's... kind of cool. When did this happen?

Top Bottom