• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World of Warcraft Discussion: Mists of Pandaria

CORY

wut
BRoomer
engineering if you wanna pvp. doesn't matter what class you are, engineering is the top tier pvp skill.

and i'm really worried about what they're gonna give alliance for a race. can't wait to see the racials and how subpar it's gonna be compared the horde ones -_-;; the whole expansion worries me, honestly... but that's just because i'm a stubborn *** and really don't like the idea of raising the level cap.

KraggWoodman

Smash Cadet
What im worried about is the amount of lag.And also tengineering is good for hunters who are using guns and rogues (Bombs).

Warlord

Smash Rookie
i love WoW but i cant play it ATM because my brother is broke and has no money in his acc :cry:
but i dont think they should add more races but they should add more classes because its gonna be basically the same thing with different races.

KraggWoodman

Smash Cadet
In my opinion they should add both because the new races will only keep people entertained for so long but with classes everyone wikk try to get a lvl 60 of that class.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Thank god, blizzard finnally added glowing blobs of water to the mages, so everyone can find the master waterboy.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
No, I was talking about the post above me.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
God **** all of you.

I'll be back on WoW probably Wednesday.

Sucks you in.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Ok, I have some issues now with WoW.

Seems for some reason, I can type in my username and password but it stalls on "Connecting. . ."
I have let it hang for about an hour and still nothing.

Craftstar

Prank Monkey
BRoomer
I happen to like all the new Tier 2 graphics. I transfered my character over to the PTR just to check out the new armour/weapons would look on him. I look so badass now that the couple Bloodfang pieces I have don't look ********, but especially amazing is my weapons--Perdition's Blade and Core Hound Tooth which now have awesome graphics.

Unfortunatly, weather effects were pushed back from 1.9 where they had been planned for release =(

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I read a bunch of posts that suggested stuff, tried EVERYTHING and nothing works.

The problem is I installed and played it for about 2 months on this one already and we didn't change any settings. I just want to play WoW.

Craftstar

Prank Monkey
BRoomer
You might have to bite the bullet and reinstall. =( Sucks but it might be necessary. Gonna be honest, it takes a couple hours to do so(with patching and everything), but you might not have any other options.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Not really, I didn't even get to the patching parts yet.

I hope I am not like this one guy I read about on the forums. 3 weeks and no access.

Super Nova

Smash Rookie
It's April Fool's day. Wisps are part of the Nightelf race and are scattered through out the game.

Osco316

Mic_128
BRoomer
A crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors
I'm pretty sure Mic picked up on that. My favorite is this:

"Treeform: Turns the wisp into a tree for 30 seconds. During this time, spirit is increased by 300. However, the wisp's chance to dodge or parry axes is reduced by 50%."

" This power, Detonate, destroys the Wisp in an explosion of energy, sapping the mana of all surrounding adventurers, friend and foe alike. This should provide an extremely interesting addition to the many adventures of Warcraft, particularly when pitted against other players!"

or maybe just "Permanent Death"

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Super Nova said:
It's April Fool's day. Wisps are part of the Nightelf race and are scattered through out the game.
Just so you know:

Duh.

*EDIT* LOL. 1.11 Patch Notes also released.

My favorites are these:

• [*]Fixed bug which allowed Rogues to wield two weapons at the same time.
    [*]A total of 26 new flightpaths have been added to various points throughout the Barrens.
    [*]Additional grass areas have been added to the enemy faction's zones. This grass is exceptionally green.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Just posting to say Draenei are officially the new Alliance race.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Wait, what? Where did you hear that?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Worldofwarcraft.com

"The New York Times' website features some new information and a brand-new gameplay trailer of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Head over to their site and check out the new material now!"

And have a few screens.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
McWii said:
So, the new Alliance race is Night Elves? That's sure what it looks like.
No, the new race is night elves with tentacles on their heads.

Craftstar

Prank Monkey
BRoomer
If you looked at any more screenshots of Draenei you'd realize they look nothing at all like Nightelves. Their skin can be blue (I think you can be green too), but even still, that's as close as they get to being the same. They're as large as Tauren.

They look kinda of demonic (they descend from demons) but they have a strong affiliation with the Light, which is why they can be Paladins but not Warlocks.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Craftstar said:
They look kinda of demonic (they descend from demons)
Technically, Demons (Kil'jaden, ect) descended from them.

I want to trade Blood elves for these guys.... :(

Craftstar

Prank Monkey
BRoomer
Mic_128 said:
Technically, Demons (Kil'jaden, ect) descended from them.

I want to trade Blood elves for these guys.... :(
You need to go back and read the Draenei site. They were all once Eredar. The Eredar had three leaders, two of them (Kil'jaeden and Archimonde) followed Sargeras, the rest left with the third guy, renamed themselves Draenei (means outcasts), discovered a new planet and named it Draenor. Then the burning legion made the Orcs evil and conflict between the orcs and the draenei mutated them. The guys Alliance play as left in a big spaceship while the Draenei who didn't make it out mutated more and more and more.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
But you don't play as the "mutated" Dranei, these are ones that escaped corruption.

Anyway I didn't bump this just to say that, Gamespot's had a play with it, and from this rather cool hands on we know the Dranei's mounts are the "elekk" concept art and the Blood elves are a cockatrice. Hullo choboco's :(

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
They also released the talents and spells from the expansions.

Aka they sodomized warriors

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Balance druids are rejoycing. We finally get some decent stuff.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
New Into Cinimatic. Dear god I love Bliz and their cinimatic team. There's even reflections of the Manawurm on the BE's armour.

I wish the cinimatic team would hurry up and just make a Star/Warcraft or Diablo Movie.

Top Bottom