• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World of Light Easter Eggs

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
This post may contain spoilers for the World of Light story mode. Proceed at your own caution
The World of Light campaign in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is huge, and full of fun little tidbits that are sure to please fans. What are some of these fun little eggs you noticed or just parts that you really liked?

I thought it was hilarious when you’re fighting the Buzz Buzz spirit, and it’s just a tiny easily KO’d Mr. Game & Watch. It actually fits Buzz Buzz pretty nicely, because he has good attacks but it’s so easy to kill him.
Another thing he got right is the fact that I love him and he’s hilarious (don’t judge me)

dav3yb

Smash Journeyman
In one of the city area's on the light world map you can see an orange GameCube and a Nintendo 64 building.

There's also a Wii building, Wiimote building, SNES mouse, Famicom, Famicom Disk icon guy, and buttons from an SNES controller.

Last edited:
Top Bottom