• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I can understand Sonic since he has a legion of fanboys and Texas is going to want to touch themselves at the thought of Espy winning the event and Sonic isn't that good, but Pokemon Trainer is leagues and leagues above all of the characters allowed. The gap far surpasses MK's with anyone else in normal events, yet you want to ban MK and will allow PT in low tiers?
Because PT has a much steeper learning curve than most popular low tiers, ie Ike. Plus Ivysaur is virtually a lost stock, although not nearly as much in low tiers.

I need to figured out if I can come to this. XD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh lord.

It's ok Jerm, all you need to know is MEDAKNIIIII!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Razer punked out lol

He said if you came he would team with you though

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Zac we should team. Little kids can't do crap in teams.

ALP

Smash Rookie
I would partner with someone. I don't think I feel like doing doubles though. XD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That was back when Snake was good in Teams lol.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Oi, PhantomX, I'll $5 MM your Wario, like you asked.

EDIT: Brawl Teams/Low Tier Teams, anyone?

Esca

Smash Champion
Tallman I have to team with Inui. I've recently had a gay change of heart and will embrace the ledge-grab rule as if it were my own.

Inui and I will **** teams at WHOBO.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I changed some rules on the front page. The meta CP rule is gone. Metas can CP stages like normal. Ive also lightened up on the LGL rule. You only can grab the ledge 40 times but if it goes to timer you LOSE the WHOLE set or match(it depends on what i feel like doing).

Also, im honoring the newest tier list when it comes to LTs. Make adjustments.

You are welcome. Now get me 200 people so i can give you guys 1k extra pot money

heytallman

CTALL
Tallman I have to team with Inui. I've recently had a gay change of heart and will embrace the ledge-grab rule as if it were my own.

Inui and I will **** teams at WHOBO.
Cold-blooded, dawg. Looks like I'm out a partner for this one. I'd like to team with someone good, but lawl probably won't happen, because I'm not well-known. Oh well.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I guess I need a good partner. I told Malcolm I'd team with him if he came but he's being wishy washy. I expect to go out with a bang since this might be my last tournament.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm probably not going to this now, but I should know for sure this week.

Top Bottom