• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worcester, MA, Brawl and Melee - 04/05/2009 Results

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
I'll put more up as soon as I can

Brawl Doubles
1: Final Boss ($98.00)
2: Our mains have boobs so GTFO ($28.00)
3: Space Monkeys ($14.00)
4: Ally the robot and Lame the Chain Machine
5: Team Manly *****
5: Victory is our Recipe
7: Team Gurren
7: Broken and Brokener
9: Team Maverick
9: Dutch Masters
9: Team Too Nice
9: Sunshine and Rainbows
13: **** You Fatal
13: For Bro

Melee Singles
1: KDJ ($35.00)
2: Hayato ($15.00)
3: Sai ($0.00)
4: Spife
5: Arc
5: Yedi
7: Omni
7: NickU
9: Nito
9: Variola

Brawl Singles
1: KDJ ($135.00)
2: Fatal ($67.50)
3: OBM ($22.50)
4: Turtle
5: Buuman
5: Nuro
7: Hayato
7: Fuzzy
9: JoBot
9: PeachKid
9: JJFlow
9: Riot
13: Haitian V
13: OWM
13: Nito
13: BloodCross
17: JL
17: (MTO)
17: Mini
17: Haggs
17: Tal
17: Dutch Master
17: Copacetic
17: Gains and Goodies
25: Pat
25: Maverick
25: NickU
25: L1ght
25: Dave
25: LT
25: Sarg
25: Wolfy
33: Chii
33: Alex
33: Humpy Thrashabout
33: Flameshogan
33: LLPK
33: Kavf
33: Peach's Stripper Leg
33: Wei
33: Remmington Lonespear
33: Phil
33: Leif
33: Gwafa
33: Hell Rider

Spife

Smash Master
patapatapatapata
Good ****, even though melee had 3 set ups tops lol

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
This was the ****...highlight of my weekend.

shoutouts alittle later :D

xHayatox

Smash Lord
fun time. goot to see old faces again. kits too goot. spife u shouda molested me in our set. sai i dont know you but u scared the poop outa me with that jigglypoop. kdj molested me 6 games straight. fack. wait make that 8 if i count the 2 from brawl. **** thomas. kiits elite. dlite thanks for teaming, we lost early but we gave em a goot fight! fatal is goot stuff. i guess ill have to train up if i want to meet you on the battlefield. kits too goot. owm goot speakage with yah, watching obm give the mudbutt finisher was kool. lolz fuzzy we didn get to play our rematch but will soon in the near future. nuro lets learn to break! buuman fun teams. i suck againts ddd. thank gootness i didn get to play u in singles.

melee matches

variola - gg lolz what a start

spife - luck shall be on my side :)

sai - ggs ***** my fox then i lucked out with falcock and shrek.

kdj - fack i got roasted.

brawl matches

nicku - gg felt wierd facing a pit. no one really plays em lolz

jjflow - gg :o i got lucky the first game, 2nd game i got pwned. 3rd game was gimpy. wolf is a scarey dog to fight.

kdj - gg once again. goot job winning melee and brawl.

peachkid - gg. scary fighting that peach. i dont know how i managed to win the 2nd game lol luck was just on my side..

obm - yes indeed shoulda knowned u practice againts marfs and zss's haha ill get u back someday.

too everyone i forgot to say. goot fight goot night.

Spife

Smash Master
god that's so lame that brawl singles third place payed out more than melee singles third and second combined -.-

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Brawl Doubles
1: Final Boss ($98.00): Next time, we will get u >:3
2: Our mains have boobs so GTFO ($28.00): We Pwn Nuff Said
9: Sunshine and Rainbows: ur name is top tier
13: **** You Fatal: lol

Brawl Singles
1: KDJ ($135.00): Good **** dude, nice talking to u and hope to see u at more tourneys
2: Fatal ($67.50): Step it up son! other than that, good **** in doubles and such
3: OBM ($22.50): Omfg i hate warios bite.... -____- u scarred me for life
4: Turtle: always love seeing ur diddy in action dude
5: Buuman: epic matches we had, i need to work on the d3 matchup alittle more :p
5: Nuro: o_____o
7: Hayato: ur ZSS is sexy, ggz
7: Fuzzy: nice talking to u, and nice placing! rep those low tiers
9: JoBot: wish we could have talked some today. but i think we played in doubles? if we did, good stuff
9: Peachkid: slu.t go back to playing touhou
9: JJFlow: lolz love the name, and cant wait to hang out and get a **** load of friendlies in :D
9: Riot: dude, we seriously pwn in doubles... like wayyyy to much XD nice talking to u too ^_^
13: OWM: Dude, ur rob is scary...great matches
13: Nito: im loving that lucas, so unorthodox, so good ^_^ good matches
13: BloodCross: Dude, step it up! i know u can do it! ^_^
17: Haggs: Nice lucas man, ggs
17: Copacetic: thanks for hosting, the tourney *****.
17: Gains and Goodies: hey nice talking to u, and fun matches :p
25: Wolfy: ur texture hacks never cease to amaze me :D
33: Peach's Stripper Leg: keep coming to tourneys man, u will get higher placed in good time

Amazing tourney guys. cant wait to see y'all at the next one ^_^

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Brawl Doubles
1: Final Boss ($98.00): As expected. Pretty gay we had to play you guys second round, I think I needed JJ for this one, we had no KO power...
2: our mainshave boobs so GTFO ($28.00): Good teamwork, Rob and Diddy don't really work together so it just didn't work out for us. I think you did better against Fatal and OBM than us so good job.
3: Space Monkeys ($14.00) : Teamwork? Nah, we do just fine without it.
4: Ally the robot and Lame the Chain Machine: I think JL needed to use his reflector more...
5: Victory is our Recipe: Nice playing you, got a little lucky in the 2v1 comeback though...
9: Sunshine and Rainbows: 9th? Get better at doubles. I like the name, it might be a keeper.

Brawl Singles
1: KDJ ($135.00) Sorry for CPing Pictochat, I know you like neutral stages, but I was going to go FD before you banned it, and Picto is my FD substitute. Too much funny stuff during that match. So close for the 3rd game though, 185? Good games.
2: Fatal ($67.50): Want to play you again, MM next time? We'll probably play next time in tournament though.
3: OBM ($22.50): Nice Wario, I need to learn the hitbox for the waft...Trip into waft ftw…Next time not so lucky. I'll practice Brinstar for next time…I SD'ed trying to do something I saw NL, never tried it before so, something for next time.
4: Turtle: Learning the art of staying focused...
5: Nuro: Epic match on Norfair.
9: JoBot: Lucas? Cmon. J/K, I didn't want to face him either.
9: JJFlow: Next lesson, MK matchup.
9: Riot: I was kinda worried since you play Ace so much but Zelda's reflector is so much easier to punish than Falco's...
13: BloodCross: Your getting better, you did a reverse boost grab.
17: (MTO): You should have stayed with Marth, he has an advantage over Diddy and I think your Marth is better than your Snake.
33: Phil:Win a set!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
KDJ - Now I feel bad for eating that slice of pizza of yours :(

Hayato - We should have played more!

Sai - Oh, oh yes. You aren't the only person capable of playing as gay as humanly possible. *******. Thanks for the $1. I think I deserved more after that 6-7 minute match on Brinstar. <3

Spife - We need to chill a lot more.

Arc - Wait, 5th? Wow. Also, great seein ya. Haha fun car ride to Worcester at 1am loool

Yedi - Do you have you iPod yet?

Omni - RAWR

NickU - MissU

Nito - Ah, we didn't really chill here. That sucks

Variola - Our Falcons lost their touch :(

Turtle - Hey Turtle

Buuman - I want to play you more, you gave me some quick but good tips for Pokemon Trainer. :D

Nuro - ****ing scrub. Who gets 5th in Brawl?

JoBot - I like your ROB. Teach me?

PeachKid - See, all it takes is a little Charizard. Fun matches. I'm going to beat you way more consistently the next time I see you!

Riot - Your Zelda **** again? ._.

Haitian V - I swear if this was **** tom... .hhahah

OWM - Ahh! COME TO MORE TOURNAMENTS. ****, 7 months without any OWM is too long.

BloodCross - Don't get so down/upset when you lose son! You are good, no worries.

Haggs - We finally met, sweet.

Copacetic - Stupid Toon Link... Haha

Pat - Plan on getting home better, dude.

Dave - Psh, enter as Delta scrub.

Humpy Thrashabout - Awesome.

That should be about everyone... Did I miss anyone?
Since I have a terrible, absolutely terrible, time with names don't be upset if I don't recall yours.

Person who was playing Touhou before I left - We had fun matches! Don't call yourself the worst Brawler dude. That's just silly.

Spife

Smash Master
Melee Singles
1: KDJ ($35.00): We didn't play, or Link ditto, which is like playing but better.
2: Hayato ($15.00): goot games, no cg's? to nice to nice
3: Sai ($0.00): so close wtfwtfwtf good **** seeing you again even if you tipped me outta tourny
4: Spife: quit link, now.
5: Arc: I regret not showing you the awesome power of a hightier sheik, instead of a low tier one >.>
5: Yedi: yeddah cheddah is gonna get raaaaped next time, train and get at me son
7: Omni: sorry I went shiek, I was in a sheik mood, and I had been warming up sheik that morning (which is mostly why)
7: NickU: lol link
9: Nito: I think we made eye contact once, but I could be wrong >_>
9: Variola: thanks for your help translating the moonspeak, no recorded matches though wtf!?! next time I'm in RI let's record it upppp

mattdotdidn'tplayspife: :( not enough mattdotzeb in my diet
Fatal: good **** placing so high

dudutsai

Smash Lord
First tournament other than Mass Madness I've been to. Despite the size of Melee, it was really nice..... I placed higher than last!! asdfsdafjagsd

KDJ: I forgot to play you... but I won't forget next time

Hayato: Thanks for the best set of games I've ever played. I think I was playing at my best, and I'm glad I got to play you.

Spife: Spoon+Knife. I'll have to remember not to go Marth against you from now on lol..

Arc: Too bad our first match was canceled.... I was two stocks down thats really bad luck for you.... Good games and nice job in teams.

Yedi: FINALLY I get to meet you! You do not disappoint with your sexy Falco, Doc, and NESS.... uthrow rest

Omni: Nice games. Good to have played you, keep it up.

Nito: Good games, you're so good at shine spiking lol... I'll have to watch out for that next time

Variola: Nice playing you for probably the first time as well. I've been wanting to play you, and your puff is raaapee. Who do you main by the way, cause you kept switching and I have no idea.

Mattdotzeb: Gotta work for your money :) ...... that match was extremely gay. I don't think I have ever and will ever play that gay again.... until the next time I money match you gwahahha

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
I didn't go to this (probably should've) but I'm going to post shoutouts anyway.

Brawl Singles
1: KDJ ($135.00)- I want to meet you and play you sometime. Go to more tournaments, please.
2: Fatal ($67.50)- C-C-COMBO BREAKER
3: OBM ($22.50)- Good ****, OBM
4: Turtle- **** Turtle, you certainly ***** today. I bet Dazwa bestowed his powers upon you.
5: Buuman- Pretty good. Next tournament we're playing again.
5: Nuro- I still haven't played you. It makes me kinda sad.
7: Fuzzy- rep that F tier for me
9: PeachKid- 9th? Good stuff
9: JJFlow- I kinda expected more, but good stuff nonetheless
9: Riot- Looks like you're getting back up there. Nice job
13: BloodCross- The number 13 likes you.
17: Gains and Goodies- 17th? Not bad.
33: Humpy Thrashabout- lol I remember you.

Good stuff.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Good job Dan ^_^b.

Also Spife not last again?! You're on a roll my dude.

Sorry I couldn't come guys, work sucks :(.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Variola - Our Falcons lost their touch :(
Nah, we just have to stop thinking and go back to kneeing anything that moves.

Variola: Nice playing you for probably the first time as well. I've been wanting to play you, and your puff is raaapee. Who do you main by the way, cause you kept switching and I have no idea.
I main Fox. I usually play Sheik or Jiggs in teams, though. Your Puff is good. I had to resort to lasercamping with Fox like a ***** to pull off a convincing win.

rvkevin

Smash Lord
1: KDJ ($135.00): MK/Rob for one match
2: Fatal ($67.50): Snake/MK
3: OBM ($22.50): G&W/Wario
4: Turtle: Diddy Kong
5: Buuman:
5: Nuro: Snake/MK
7: Hayato: Marth/ZSS
7: Fuzzy: Lucas
9: JoBot: Rob
9: PeachKid: Peach
9: JJFlow: Wolf
9: Riot: Zelda

Fuzzy1010

Smash Rookie
1: KDJ ($135.00) - I know what you look like now D:.
2: Fatal ($67.50) - You freaking crapped on me during our matches lmao. I am never CPing Poke Stad 1 ever again against you. I was rooting for you to beat KDJ, oh well =/.
3: OBM ($22.50) - Nice to see you again!
4: Turtle - Your Diddy Kong was amazing. I only played you in doubles, but watching you in singles made me go "WOW."
5: Buuman - It was great to talk to you again =D.
5: Nuro - I needs Snake practice -.-. Oh, and never CPing Pictochat against you.
7: Hayato - NICE TALKING TO YOU LMAO! We had lots of good laughs. Go get your comp, cell, glasses, and everything else fixed =3. Hope we can play soon, funny dubs.
9: JoBot - Superb ROB, it was fun fighting you.
9: PeachKid - LMAO, MK GRAB TO OLIMAR DEATH. That didn't even make sense. "LALALALALA."
9: JJFlow - I know what you look like too D:.
9: Riot - Super intense matches. Still the best Zelda ever =D. I went from crap to something else. LOL.
13: BloodCross - If we played during the tourney, I definately would have lost to you. Best Falco ever =D! Keep working dem lazers.
17: Copacetic - Challenging matches. I am glad you were my first match =3.
17: gamesandgoodies - See ya at school LOL.

Too anyone else that I missed, sorry! Great times, great laughs, great Brawls.
Oh, Fatal, I needa beat you next time. You too Nuro. *goes to find Snakes around Worcester* LULZ.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Brawl Doubles (these are difficult because there are no names)
Final Boss - We'll get you next time... maybe........ You guys learn things too fast >.<

Our mains have boobs so GTFO - Sweet job, I wish I could have the consistent redemption streaks I got after suiciding without the actual suiciding... Way to be wicked consistent and make up for my mishaps Peachkid ^_^

Melee Singles
1: KDJ - I should have played you in Melee to see if I actually had any skills or if my 5th place was just a fluke. lol...

Brawl Singles
Turtle- Thanks to Ace I was at least capable with bananas... but you were better.

Fuzzy- Your Lucas is way to confusing now! Good matches.

PeachKid- Great team, but whats with us not doing well in singles?

Riot- Yeah! No more horrible slump! Now just focus on never sucking again! And what the hell is with you being able to do well against high tier characters then getting owned by lower tier ones? huh?!

BloodCross- Good matches, keep up the Falco rapage.

Maverick- Nice Olimar. Good matches.

Quote - Crazy good Toon Link and maybe the only Toon Link we have so keep up the good work.

Tom/Vigilante- I'm figuring you will at least look at this thread even though you are not actively in the scene anymore, but I am probably going to that SFIV tournament you told me about! And good to see you, tournaments gain extra crazy fun when your there!

Buuman - Always good Buu, and nice friendlies.

Decadon - Don't fret about last, I think you are one of the newer tournament goers so it may take some time for you to catch up to everyone else, keep practicing with Peachkid and you will get much better!

*Note* = I don't remember your name, but who evers wii was hooked up the super majassive T.V. I saved a replay to it, and I would love to see it if you could upload it please? Post the link here once it is up... Or if you can't put it on the net you could PM and we could exchange friend codes and you could send it to me!

Awesome time, great venue, a little confusing. but YEAH!

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
who is haitian V I have no Idea who that could be? Good games to all and to everybody I played in tourney good games if I didn't tell you. For now we must figure out who Haitian V is when we do don't make him mad because I heard he's crazy. See you guys around

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
my internets been down for a little bit, so its been hard for me to get on to do shoutouts

1: KDJ ($135.00) - lucky you didn't have to play me, you'd have been taken out SON
2: Fatal ($67.50) - sorry i had to leave, least i know my new strat works against your snake
3: OBM ($22.50) - wario?
4: Turtle - really close set, was probably the most fun i've had playing the game in a while ha ha. im gunna have to work on that matchup though, im sure anyone could see that i had never played it before -__- as my play was pretty... sloppy at best. you've gotten so much better
5: Buuman - **** close set, sorry i had to play so gay on RC
5: Nuro - norfair ftl? you love that stage what happened?
7: Hayato - gg's man, but i got too much zss exp... shoulda stayed marth, tougher matchup for me.
7: Fuzzy - nice job on 7th, good to see you again.
9: JoBot - good matches, tricky rob. and wtf at right hook kills ha ha
9: PeachKid - nice job in teams... and OM NOM
9: JJFlow - nice new name, i like it lol. sucks you guys didn't make that comeback against dans team
9: Riot - nice job in doubles, you guys are good on teams.
13: Haitian V - who is this guy? lol j/k good to see you mang, your geif is too good.
13: OWM - good to see you again, maybe we can play this weekend.
13: Nito - good job in teams, haven't seen you in a while
13: BloodCross - gg's? i dunno what is up with you, you got so upset after losing, i lost respect for you man
17: JL - allmost took a game off fatal that shiz was too close, your gettin so good.
17: Mini - didn't play, maybe next time -__-
25: Pat - cf? lol intense
25: LT - keep at it man, you'll get better, its all about the state of mind.

you guys can probably expect more wario in the future for some of my bad matchups ha ha. fatty's too good.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wario is amazing... also, don't worry about characters anymore (though it's interesting to see, I guess), b/c Ankoku torched his thread.

Jman77

Smash Cadet
1: KDJ ($135.00): good **** man. I told you brawl was fun! The most aggressive and intense Metaknight. Keep coming to tournaments and pwning. Beast set against Fatal.
2: Fatal ($67.50): Shoot I thought I had that first game. I was doing so good at this tournament until you beat me haha. Next time I'll play better, your snake's pivot grabs are so clutch, grabbing me out of an up-smash that would have KOed you. gg's
3: OBM ($22.50): Good stuff with Wario, probably the funniest and most entertaining thing I've ever seen at a tournament was you and Tom going Wario crazy. BITE EM, DO SOMETHING. Let's play soon.
4: Turtle: Beat OBM in winners, and Nuro in losers.... wow good stuff. Fun teams matches
5: Buuman: Teams match was close. Can't believe i let you spike me off the edge -_- good stuff I'll see you soon.
5: Nuro: Unlucky on the C4 suicide against turtle. Jump next time and you got this haha. We did pretty good in teams. It was fun
7: Fuzzy: Fun teams matches.
9: JoBot: Fun teams matches. Your ROB is good.
9: JJFlow: Fun teams matches. I though you had the match against Hayato. Work on getting inside that range.
13: Haitian V: ****... your wario is ... unique. I won't lose next time -_-
13: Nito: Nice to see you at a tournament
17: JL: needs to get better at this game

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
No shoutouts this time.

The only thing I have to say is that I apologize to Riot and OBM for my uptight actions after losing, it was honestly a mistake to stay for Singles as I was not in a very good mood anyway. Think I should have skipped Singles and just do $MM's and Friendlies all day. But it was more of the lines on HOW I LOST, not exactly the loss itself. I mean it was expected for me to lose to OBM anyway, and Riot's good too, but if i go further... nvm you know what I'm saying.

But I have a suggestion. Falcon Dittos make you feel better, especially before a tournament match. They let me realize that the game can be really fun and again they make me filled with joy for the game and the atmosphere of overall gaming. And they also clear my mind. I've always had this problem but now I finally have a "cure" of some sort.

I've noticed this after that weekend, at Brawl's Deep where I had a lot of Falcon Dittos/FFA's with Scrub and Bizkit, and at WPI where I had no Falcon Dittos/FFA's except at the very end.

Again I apologize to OBM and Riot, but this does mean I'm going to avoid Sunday tournaments while school for me is still going on.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
But I have a suggestion. Falcon Dittos make you feel better, especially before a tournament match. They let me realize that the game can be really fun and again they make me filled with joy for the game and the atmosphere of overall gaming. I've always had this problem but now I finally have a "cure" of some sort.

I've noticed this after that weekend, at Brawl's Deep where I had a lot of Falcon Dittos/FFA's with Scrub and Bizkit, and at WPI where I had no Falcon Dittos/FFA's except at the very end.
Really? This doesn't make much sense to me because playing Captain Falcon in Brawl makes me depressed when I think how bad of a character he is. Then I go play CF in Melee and everything is good again.

See this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reubh68wwIc&feature=channel_page

Top Bottom