• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wooloo Rolls In - Wooloo Support Thread

amageish

Smash Master
Woloo Rolls In!

Who is this?
Wooloo is a normal-type Pokemon from Generation VIII. The Sheep Pokemon, Wooloo has a thick coat of wool and is very cute.

Out of all Pokemon, why should Wooloo be in Smash?
Wooloo is a very popular Pokemon! Appearing on route one, it has accompanied many trainers through Galar for just as long as their starters do. It gained a lot of attention on its reveal and his sense had a dominating force in fan discourse - including one player beating the entire game with only Wooloo, a thing a few players are also trying to do.

This attention has been noticed by Nintendo, with Wooloo appearing throughout the anime webseries Pokémon: Twilight Wings in a variety of major rules - including having an entire episode (Episode 3, named Buddy) dedicated to it and its emotional journey as one Wooloo (pictured above) attempts to learn to fly due to being jealous of the affection and attention given to Charizard.

Wouldn't Wooloo's roll move logically be identical to Jigglypuff?
Um. Er. Have I mentioned it is cute? It is a cute Pokemon.

Supporter List:
amageish amageish
Bobthealligator Bobthealligator
smash puffle smash puffle
fogbadge fogbadge

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
You know what? This would be hilarious, count me in.
Added! Yes, I mostly support this idea out of the amusement factor of "Well, we got our obligatory Pokemon... and it is Wooloo." That is just a very funny sentence to me...

didnt we already have a wooloo support thread?
I would have thought so too, but searching Wooloo in thread titles didn't turn anything up!

I support this all the way.
Added! Welcome to the Wooloo herding experience.

Top Bottom