• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge Presents: Masochistic K9 is Masochistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
because it was disrespectful as ****. it only has to happen once to be a bad thing :)

it's cool though, it was over a year ago and there's not even any candy to throw anymore.

btw i'd like to start confirming set ups. i already have 4-5 tv's at the house so i'd only need a few more. wiis pls.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
ey yo, Zander (Lol.) is bringing some of his family's good cooking to this so the kitchen is gonna be his territory.

everyone who attends and enters will get a free plate of food on saturday. once you've used your ticket u gotta pay him for anything more tho. the food is great and they always make plenty.

he'll make a post with prices and menu later.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
For confirmation, Poyo and I will have a setup where we'll be selling both Spaghetti, Chicken Curry, and some sodas and juice during this event.

The prices would follow accoring to the list below, and the dishes will lower a dollar after twenty five entrants(including Kenny, Poyo, and I in the count), and another dollar if there are thirty five or more entrants.

Drinks will lower by twenty five cents after twenty five entrants.

Spaghetti with beef and smoked sausage - 4.00

Chicken Curry(with rice) - 4.00

Either of the two above and a soda/juice - 4.50

Mountain Dew - 1.00

Pepsi - 1.00

Tropicana Orange Juice - 1.00

There will be plenty of utensils provided, and change as well, for people that don't bring their quarters(bring your quarters, or else)! o:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
ey yo, Zander (Lol.) is bringing some of his family's good cooking to this so the kitchen is gonna be his territory.

everyone who attends and enters will get a free plate of food on saturday. once you've used your ticket u gotta pay him for anything more tho. the food is great and they always make plenty.

he'll make a post with prices and menu later.
For confirmation, Poyo and I will have a setup where we'll be selling both Spaghetti, Chicken Curry, and some sodas and juice during this event.

The prices would follow accoring to the list below, and the dishes will lower a dollar after twenty five entrants(including Kenny, Poyo, and I in the count), and another dollar if there are thirty five or more entrants.

Mountain Dew - 1.00

Pepsi - 1.00

There will be plenty of utensils provided, and change as well, for people that don't bring their quarters(bring your quarters, or else)! o:
I had to quote these :cool:

ChaosKnight

Smash Master

Mountain Dew - 1.00

Pepsi - 1.00

YOU KNOW im getting more than one plate fo FREE

WAFFLE FRIES

Kenrawr

Smash Master
o my computers are off limits at this and so are the bedrooms during the tourney unless i say you can go in. too much stuff apparently got messed with during the smashfest over the weekend >>

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Kinda glad I didn't stay over the weekend then. I slept terribly at home that night. I would have been dead that morning. You all haven't seen zombie me before. :p

Also gonna be looking for a teammate. I don't know too many of ya yet.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
u might as well have stayed if you didn't sleep ;)

nothing bad happened tho. my dad was annoyed because stuff got moved around and random things were unplugged. don't touch stuff that isn't yours, people!!11!

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I'm seriously ****ing going to this. I can not be any more ****ing serious.

Accepting money matches.

Also, what's in the curry? I'm interested, but there's some stuff I can't eat that'll make me sick.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
With Xanadu rescheduled I guess I'm going to this now. Any hype?

Also I guess I'll be trying curry cuz I've never had it before xD.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
u guess you'll be going to this? you live in wb and you guess!?
Whoops my bad, I'm definatly going to this lmao. I'm also Yars and Zanna's ride so I have to go xP. I'm hyped for a tourney though and since I live in WB, I can see what the house looks like and know where it is so if you ever host a smashfest again my parents will be more willing to let me go to that :D.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Junebug, team with me for this.

Nearly a week before this. HYPE.

forute

Smash Ace
i can has melee or brawl minus or project m side event? whether free or not
is the teams entry fee intentionally lower than the singles fee? if it's only $5 then i might enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom