• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Won my first tourney ever!

WhamBamBoozler

Smash Rookie
Thank you Samus you just netted me my first tournament victory ever! It was only a local tourny but hey, I still did it! lol

Last edited:

Urgoz

Smash Rookie
I've found out that Samus trips out most people other than the top pros. They're really used to fighting mostly meta swordies and close ranged characters like lucina, fox, chrom, marth, MK etc. And when they face a projectile heavy character like Samus they don't know how to counter. I've stomped with Samus in the past as well, and it feels amazing because everyone is like Wow didn't know Samus was that good. The constant fear of that charged shot waiting to be unleashed ****s with their flow. And bombs, jesus bombs are so good now.

Happy bounty hunting! Did you win anything?

Last edited:

WhamBamBoozler

Smash Rookie
I've found out that Samus trips out most people other than the top pros. They're really used to fighting mostly meta swordies and close ranged characters like lucina, fox, chrom, marth, MK etc. And when they face a projectile heavy character like Samus they don't know how to counter. I've stomped with Samus in the past as well, and it feels amazing because everyone is like Wow didn't know Samus was that good. The constant fear of that charged shot waiting to be unleashed ****s with their flow. And bombs, jesus bombs are so good now.

Happy bounty hunting! Did you win anything?
$40 haha not much but it was something.

Lorisaur

Smash Cadet
Good job!!! Samus is sooo great! Did you use the dark one or the regular one?

Top Bottom