• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wolf's >b cancel

alejo_

Smash Rookie
Any tips on perfecting this cancel? I can do it only once out of like 20 trys. How fast do you have to press b afterwards?

§witch

Smash Lord
Just practice the timing. It's just about when the "whoosh" sound comes. But really, you just have to work on the timing until it's second nature.

Darth JoBak

Smash Apprentice
think of it as pressing b the moment he first starts to move after the momentary pause, it is super tough to adjust to

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
There is no trick to this, you MUST practice it a LOT. There are two instances that it can be canceled at, making this technique even more time consuming. I've practiced this a lot and can do it very often, but am still struggling (very much so) in performing it with enough consistency.

WulfFla$h

Smash Cadet
I practiced some and I eventually found out how to do it. I just press the B button 3-4 times before Wolf performs the Wolf Flash and he'll cancel it. To be honest, I can do it very often and when it's necessary, but I can't completely do it any time I want either...

Top Bottom