• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Tips: 2012 Edition

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
A couple of things I like to do with wolf while characters are on the ledge is blaster and jumpshine if you can time you jumpshine and blaster reads right characters will think twice before jumping on the stage I gimped espy using blaster cause he tried to spindash on stage off the ledge I stopped treala from jumping on the stage twice with jumpshine and I also made it harder for WIll DK to get on the ledge cause of blaster
Wait, what? How did you gimp Espy with blaster? There shouldn't be enough knockback to gimp :sonic: unless you blaster'd him away and then grabbed his up b.

:018:

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
He tried to spindash of the ledge on stage he didnt except it to hit so he tried to spindash again and he just ended up doing the spindash sd

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
Oh YEAH another tip the kain told me and I saw him do against olimar is that if olimar is planking underneath the stage if timed correctly when olimar is going underneath the stage and back on the ledge we can fsmash him or dsmash him

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Oh YEAH another tip the kain told me and I saw him do against olimar is that if olimar is planking underneath the stage if timed correctly when olimar is going underneath the stage and back on the ledge we can fsmash him or dsmash him
Dsmash I've always known, but Fsmash? You sure about that one. Not a ton of priority. Somebody else confirm?

:018:

:phone:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Hm, interesting... if we get the first hit off only and they have bad DI it could set up for a gimp. I don't have my Wii for the next three weeks, but once I get the chance I'll definitely try this out.

:059:

Top Bottom