• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf secondaires

RyeTragic

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3121-4012-9069
What up SB community, any wolf secondaries for wolf mains?

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
I’m personally using G&W.
Considering Wolf’s only real nasty matchups are the rat family and maybe like the street fighters, G&W can provide a lot of help due to him winning against both rats, Also wins against both streets, G&W can also help against more iffy matchups like ROB or Luigi. In turn Wolf wins against pretty much all of G&W’s bad matchups, like Palutena and ZSS and Ike, and can also go even with Lucina and Chrom. While providing some good coverage for characters like Olimar and Richter. I personally found that these two and ROB fit together perfectly since they both can struggle with characters like shulk or cloud, ROB doesnt struggle as badly against them. Plus if Wolf is against a Snake main, G&W wins against snake which going G&W can alleviate this problem

Riot Frenzy

Smash Rookie
As a fan of dogs, I use Wolf as a secondary to rush down the matchups that can deal with Duck Hunt's zoning. Maybe work in reverse and zone out bad matchups with Duck Hunt. I have almost a decade of FGC Experience but I'm relatively new to competitive smash so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom