• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Practice

KingNinja

Smash Rookie
I am looking for practice techniques. I already practice short hops, Wave-dash, Wave-shine, Short hops, L-Cancels, and Wave-lands. But i am still lacking. If you have any other techs/techniques or anything please respond and help.

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
First thing is to always practice combo/ fundamentals first. Tech is uesless if you don't know how to use it, I lurve wrecking technical Wolf players who don't have character knowledge. Watch videos is always what you do first, ask questions, play people who are better than you, things like that. Here's a link to my Youtube, I have a few videos of my Wolf uploaded so you can watch and ask questions if you want. Also look out for Chillin, Oksas, Scythe, TimeMuffin, and I may be forgetting some others but just look out for posterboy Wolf players. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZavWotRMl7MNVX-qzjD6A

Top Bottom