• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Matchup Export

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Don't go delfino against wolf, he's really good on it.
Ban Halberd or Delfino
CP Brinstar or Frigate
Strike YI, Lylat and FD

D

Deleted member

Don't go delfino against wolf, he's really good on it.
Ban Halberd or Delfino
CP Brinstar or Frigate
Strike YI, Lylat and FD
I mean, I think Lucas could hold his own against Wolf on Delfino. I think Battlefield would be worse for Lucas against him.

Everything else, I agree with.

Chuee

Smash Hero
I mean, I think Lucas could hold his own against Wolf on Delfino. I think Battlefield would be worse for Lucas against him.

Everything else, I agree with.
meh, it might not be worth banning over halberd but I wouldn't say its better than bf.
Wolf has a lot of gimmicks on delfino rather than BF.

D

Deleted member

meh, it might not be worth banning over halberd but I wouldn't say its better than bf.
Wolf has a lot of gimmicks on delfino rather than BF.
Yeah, but a lot of Wolves consider BF to be Wolf's best neutral.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
battlefield is the best stage against characters who are trying to CG us, I don't think it's really +- in this matchup.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
yall real talk...I don't even like brinstar like that. I mean there is even characters that have an easier time against us like g&w, wario, and mk.

The only cool thing imo is the prolongs smashes.
One thing I do like about it tho, is fighting when the middle part is separated. I don't know why but matches seem to be in my favor when it's like that lol.

Zwei Striker

Smash Apprentice
If you are offstage and at low%, just DI farther offstage (wolf can't commit too much because of his awful recovery) and then recover with zap jump or tether or pkt2, mix it up so you won't get punished.
At high%, DI up so that he won't kill you, that move hits really strong.

D

Deleted member

yall real talk...I don't even like brinstar like that. I mean there is even characters that have an easier time against us like g&w, wario, and mk.

The only cool thing imo is the prolongs smashes.
One thing I do like about it tho, is fighting when the middle part is separated. I don't know why but matches seem to be in my favor when it's like that lol.
Separating the stage is actually our best bet against Wolf.

Zwei Striker

Smash Apprentice
Yes, but we happen to give him frame advantage if we tech in place (enough for him to pull dsmash, btw) after 30%. Also, according to the thread where I got this (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294536), If we tech-roll backwards they can pull out more stuff yet, although if we tech-roll away they get less options.
This is the frame advantage WE get for teching-in-place. As you can see, we got negatives, which means frame advantage in wolfs favor.
Lucas:

0% - 0
30% - -6
140% - -12

D

Deleted member

Get in your last thoughts on this matchup.

I'll be wrapping up this export tomorrow.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
just make sure that stupid down-b thing doesn't hit you when he's flying half-way across the screen.

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
The only major setback lucas has is the grab release gayness on him and that he has no priority.
Again I feel its +1 in our favor or even.
thank you i needed a good laugh for the rest of the week.

D

Deleted member

Alright. I finished wrapping up this export and we'll move on to voting for the next.

Requesting lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom