• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Inkling

Kekkei Genkai

Smash Rookie
I'm a Wolf player who is constantly losing to Inkling. Seems like one of the hardest mu's i've ever played.

If anyone has any advice or expertise on how to beat Inkling players, please let's discuss.

Thank you

One Tilt

Smash Apprentice
The main thing I've found is that Neutral B is actually almost impossible for Inkling to handle. It's going to generally force constant jumping (or a lot of free %), which I feel like Wolf can probably contest with dash away Bairs, at the very least. If Inkling is in the ground, you can honestly almost never go wrong by just... shooting them. Even a training room AI set to fire it is much more difficult to get past without jumping that I'd have expected-- it's a really good projectile that you can definitely lean heavily on. Other than that, Bair is Wolf's best aerial, it seems, and Ftilt seems like you best general normal (especially as it can KO an Inkling at ledge here and there). Try not to over commit, as their combo game is the big problem... well, other than Wolf's recovery, but I can't think of any real solution to that specific conundrum.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Use his gun and recovery (firewolf) move as attacks more. Use his reflector as an aerial attack to close in on them. Firewolf across the stage , idk if itll stop their roller. If it doesnt, then thats really stupid.

Top Bottom