• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Interview Thread - rsr2

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm into writing as I said, and I hate using the same formuals for words and I like to use synonyms or slang that I find to be hilarious or even I adapted for non-ironic reasons. Even though it's offensive, it's why I refer to womens reproductive organs in the way that I did. Instead of saying "had sex" or "****ed" or "got laid" or what have you, I found "penis'd" to be hilarious for some reason. Still do, idk.

I love cats (best transition ever). My favorite big cat is the snow leopard, and how I learned that 10 year old boys are always involved in a fatal big cat attack was because I said I'd love to get one as a cub and raise it and teach it how to go potty and play mega man hacks with me and my friend doesn't get sarcasm even though I went to middle school with this person and I don't speak any other language and argued with me about how it's a horrible idea.

I think the reason that 10-year-old-boys are always involved is one of two situations.

#1-They are 10-year-old-boys, therefore are loud, obnoxious and aggressive, and if they see a "tame" big cat, they are going to jump over on it and probably step on it's tail which is clearly the boys fault and they should get mauled for it. The cat probably felt threatened because this boy with his sticky fingers kept pulling fur off and making his coat all dirty.

Or, what was proven to the be the case on one situation, the cat was just playing with the boy and his lovebite happened to pierce the skin of the boys throat. I'm not joking, it was litereally proven in a lab that the cat was just trying to play. Kids these days don't have thick enough skin (*clap clap clap*).

#2-This is just purely theory, but when my cats first saw a baby, they got really upset at each other and hissed at each other and fought more and started hating each other. I think it's because cats just think they are babies and that some day they will be big like us, similar to the jungle book song when the Apes wanted to walk like you, talk like you, you see it's trueeoooo.

These cats probably have very little contact with humans outside of their masters and most of the people surrounding them are most likely adult. So this cat sees a child human and goes ape **** and is like "WHAT AM I, A FREAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK?" and then clearly he goes mad scientist and breaks the chains and eats baby for dinner, making fat ******* jealous.

I tend to like shades of Blue. Green is awesome too. I like white a lot, I tend to wear mostly blue and white, though my high school was black and red and my college was also.

I don't watch a lot of TV anymore, but

South Park and the Simpsons are probably the two greatest shows of all time, but it's not entirely fair since they are animated yet set in real life situations, they can take things way differently than most shows can. I recently went back and watched 95% of the episodes from season 1-21 over the last few months or so and I find it mirrors how life was and is and makes a lot of hilarious points that most of us were too unaware of how life was to get at the time.

As far as non-animated stuff, Arrested Development is great and really short so everyone should watch that, I think it's even FREE on hulu.

Seinfeld is incredibly overrated if you have seen Curb your Enthusiasm, but I am basically Larry David on my worst days so I enjoy it on a narcissistic level but the plots are just so cringe worthy.

As far as non-comedy, I really did enjoy 24. A lot of super liberals AND super conservatives hate that show because of how dramatic and stupid the situations may seem (basically like it's just brainwashing TV but arguing towards the other side), but if you can get over the fact that Bauer is superman and they use the same plot devices over and over, it's really great.

I always thought Jesus was rad but his followers don't get the point.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Describe your relationship with League of Legends
League of Legends is like incurable cancer. It spreads, it won't go away and it takes no skill to get.

People say "Welp, I sure am tired from doing strenuous activities like playing melee or marvel, now it's time to kick back and play plague of n00bs, that's something I can do without exerting any effort."

I equate the level of joy you people get from this game from playing NCAA football dynasty mode and only recruiting players and filling the depth chats and siming all of the games, and it's more difficult to convince the CPU kid from Florida to come to Wyoming than to aimlessly click my mouse, like nerrnny nerrrnny neerrrrrr.

This is how you play LOL.

Sit around chatting and fornicating yourself, take 25 minutes picking a character and deciding if you or someone else is going top or bottom, click your mouse non-stop even when you don't need to be clicking the mouse, because your character will get there way faster if you click faster, watch as the character model looks stupid hovering or skipping along the map. Tell your friends they are horrible at the game and that they need to listen to you more, Tell your friend they shouldn't have listened to you that one time because only an idiot didn't see that guy in the bush. Buy another ward. Get mad because the other team clicked their mouse twice as fast as you guys did and way more aimlessly so they were able to blow up your tower.

THIS ****ING GAME KILLED MY SMASH SCENE AND IT ISN'T EVEN GOOD :(

It's like if people went from only listening to Beethoven and then only listened to Nickleback. WE ARE MOVING BACKWARDS AS A SOCIETY AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!

This is the first thread that I have actually read since 2007. 10/10
Thanks, it would be funnier if more people would ask me questions.

Or if I could figure out how to properly tell this story from last sunday.

:toonlink: :drmario: After drinking 10 pitchers of beer between 3 people in under 2 hours, betting my friend brian to chug 2 mixed drinks for 70 dollars in under 1 minute (he won), my friend tommys friend slapped my buddys wife, an undercover cop came over and saw it and came over and was like "You need to go home", the guy flipped off the guy and told him to **** off. My friend tommy kept telling him he was ashamed of him and that he's being an *******. I got into his face to talk to him a bit and he pulled out a wad of cash, 70$ and asked me if that was enough to **** off. I gladly accepted the 70 dollars and proceeded to **** off in the corner. I got my friend tommy out of there and we went to my buddys parents house to watch the game with them and a bunch of my old high/middle/grade school buddies, and apparently after we left the guy got arrested for breaking a bottle across someones face and they contacted my friends wife to ask if she wanted to press charges by running her card and they actually sent a police officer to her house to see if she had any damage on her face.

There's a lot more, including how badly I was trolling this guy and I'm probably at fault for his aggression but I can't properly put it into word for word context, but you've seen my work.

If you haven't, check the KY something2Do tournament thread, I made the tournament results thread and I didn't even attend.

tru0067

Smash Journeyman
Jedi or Sith?

Do you think hats are overrated?

What color lightsaber?

Which shoe do you put on first?

If you had a choice between unbearable pain for 1 second or a tiny tiny bit of pain that you can barely even notice for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

Would you push an old man out of a life raft to save 12 children?

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Sit around chatting and fornicating yourself, take 25 minutes picking a character and deciding if you or someone else is going top or bottom, click your mouse non-stop even when you don't need to be clicking the mouse, because your character will get there way faster if you click faster, watch as the character model looks stupid hovering or skipping along the map. Tell your friends they are horrible at the game and that they need to listen to you more, Tell your friend they shouldn't have listened to you that one time because only an idiot didn't see that guy in the bush. Buy another ward. Get mad because the other team clicked their mouse twice as fast as you guys did and way more aimlessly so they were able to blow up your tower.
This is great, just awesome, I cant think about a better description, you made my day today ROB :D

I think I can relate to that, how much resistance did you put on playing LoL? How many times did your friends try to convince you to play it? How easy do you think, as a disease, LoL can spread out on gaming communities?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Jedi or Sith?

Do you think hats are overrated?

What color lightsaber?

Which shoe do you put on first?

If you had a choice between unbearable pain for 1 second or a tiny tiny bit of pain that you can barely even notice for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

Would you push an old man out of a life raft to save 12 children?
I am Anakin Skywofl. Darth Maul is awesome aesthetically, as are most villians. Usually if everyone is given equal opportunity to grow through the story, the bad guy is my favorite character in media (from Kuja to Carnage), unless it's Xenogears and there's a god tier level character (Citan) who I would like to think I share traits with as well because I'm a new aged metamorphosis narcissist. I am more of a chaotic neutral but I'm also more of a troll than anything, I do tend to care about people but I love just making fun of how stupid everyone (me too) is and my natural response to most things is to laugh. But as the emperor did to Anakin, it is possible to manipulate me and show me things as they are not, ****ing Fox News spinsters always appealing to my middle class white male upbringing.

I think hats are great. Overswarm namesearch this.

I look way better in hats if I don't shave my head like monthly. I'm not vain really but it's hard to not ignore this as fact. I used to wear a hat because I was ashamed of going bald at a young age but then I learned the benefits of hats.

#1-You don't ever have to look into direct light above you.
This is awesome because I hate direct light in my eyes because I get migraines. Lights from Video games do not bother me.

#2-They keep your head warm.
This one is self explanatory.

#3-I can tell people what sports team I prefer.
So that way people know I root for teams based on if they are blue cats or not.

Also go Huskers.

#4-You can store your drink there, keeping your hands free.
Beer helmets are key for getting drunk and playing video games.

#5-You can throw it at things.
You never know when you might get really mad at melee for getting double phantom falco daired, but you still felt the hit stun, and then get hit with the actual move, which is ALWAYS a spike during every ****ing frame. Who the hell designed that ****ty character?

*throws hat joke*

Probably neon yellow, like highlighter yellow.

Right foot (this was a great question imo, sorry the answer sucks).

I think it depends on what it was, where it was and what for. Ask me again, answer those questions and I'll answer it.

I'd probably jettison half the kids too.

This is great, just awesome, I cant think about a better description, you made my day today ROB :D

I think I can relate to that, how much resistance did you put on playing LoL? How many times did your friends try to convince you to play it? How easy do you think, as a disease, LoL can spread out on gaming communities?
Thanks.

I have NEVER played LOL, but I have watched years of the game, my friends have been playing since it came out in 09 or whatever. I've watched streams of it and I know how to play the game, how to do all the ****, it looks easy, it is easy, and whenever people mess up it's because of counterpicks and ****.

That game is a formula, there is little going in for it in terms of player skill or anything.

Iow, DAVID, is the best LOL player, and he's also the best Guilty Gear player and arguably the best melee player, arguably the best 3rd strike player (and he doesn't even play the game competitively), arugably the best Marvel player, etc...

David is the one person that I can only beat him with a small number of characters, as opposed to everyone (not tyser) else getting lucky I got Ice Climbers on random again. I can't beat Tyser on Random unless he's on Random too, just for comparison. Not to bash Thugz, but I can beat him most of the time with randoms, but Random hates Thugz. David only plays brawl every other tournament or more rarely than I do.

Outside of Shermanthetank, if you took melee skill and converted it to LOL, that's where they are on the PR. Dan is a nerd, HOWEVER.,....

Dan has told me that he's glad I don't play LOL because he doesn't want me to be better than him at this game.

All it takes is one person to introduce them, show them how easy it is and how little skill it takes to do anything and to learn stuff. I literally lost the #3, #4 and #6 players for melee along with a bunch of other people and friends to this game.

The ENTIRE megaman PR outside of myself was lost to LOL. It's basically the sigma virus mixed with the zero virus mixed with the nightmare virus mixed with Axl and super AIDS.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm mad I only got infracted once, there are so many good questions to be answered.

KRD has interesting posts about weird dreams, lets go with him.

Or pee pants because he was my first vote and I think he won if you count the fact that I never technically changed my vote to myself.

tru0067

Smash Journeyman
The way I look at it, you can still ask me questions until the next person is announced.

Or you could vote for me in the Midwest interview thread that was recently revived.
You never told me which version of pain you liked

And I was talking about pain in general not in a specific place or for a specific reason

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Sorry about the delay. Moved last week and just got internet today. So onwards with the show!

McPP has the most votes, so go out there and start asking those questions!

:059:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Why do these questions suck so hard?

Why do you like ATHF so much?

Do you like ATHF so much?

Do you like ATL sports?

Who is your daddy?

Cats or more cats?

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
What got you into smash and what got you so good that you show up out of the blue and start beating high skilled people?

During match against ESAM, that you won, what was going through your mind during the fight and how did you feel after?

Do you even lift?

Why don't you show up to more tournaments and why no show at apex?

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
What would you do if it was raining men outside?
If it was raining men id never go outside again.
Why do these questions suck so hard?

Why do you like ATHF so much? Im not a huge fan of it but I like it cause its random and something you wouldnt expect

Do you like ATHF so much? Like I said in the last question its ok

Do you like ATL sports? Im not into sports that much anymore even tho must of teams suck and we dont even have a hockey team anymore whooooooooooo!

Who is your daddy? I dont have one and never needed one :cool:

Cats or more cats?
What got you into smash and what got you so good that you show up out of the blue and start beating high skilled people?

During match against ESAM, that you won, what was going through your mind during the fight and how did you feel after? My mindset during the match was that im going to lose but ill do the best that I can I wasnt really suprised when I won cause I had to use mk but I felt kinda shocked and suprised myself that I won when I beat top players I usually have a mindset of losing.

Do you even lift? I use to a little but not that much anymore.

Why don't you show up to more tournaments and why no show at apex?
I would show up to tourneys if I had the cash and, if I had a job I probably still wouldnt be able to go cause of my busy schedule unless I had a boss who would let me have the weekends off, I was planning on getting a job before apex so I can go but, the scheduling wouldnt let me go.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
At the risk of seeming insensitive I had no idea when I asked the daddy question.

I figured "Seagull" would be the answer tbh :p

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
ishley is the best wofl right?
Yeah he is, in fact hes the best wolf when it comes to using shine, shine master ishley

What are your favorite and least favorite MUs as Wolf?

My least favorite I would say is DDD and pika falco and shiek cause I gotta play super safe and wait for a mistake. My favorite is dk ike and sonic since those are my best mus
How do you stay so calm and chill all the time? This is a

Iv seen the same lame gimmicks and failed so many times to the point where I cant even react to it anymore and, I try to have fun.

:059:
How does :wolf: beat

:diddy: , :sheik: , :toonlink: , :rob: , :metaknight: , :dedede: , :olimar: , :pikachu2: , :pt: , :ike: , :lucas: and :snake: ?
Patients patients and more patients let these characters come to you besides olimar and youll do fine but if they use are weakness which is running away and not approaching then wolfs gonna have to commite to things which may make him end up losing even worse.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
That's like the copout answer :p

How about better info for

:diddy:
:pikachu: (since you are the other best)
:pt: (since you play reflex)
:ike: (since I suck vs ike)

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
That's like the copout answer :p

How about better info for

:diddy:
:pikachu: (since you are the other best)
:pt: (since you play reflex)
:ike: (since I suck vs ike)
Out of all of these the one im the best at is ike, space correctly and stay out of ikes jab game and youll be ok and, also we have blaster gimmicks when hes recovering with aether and shine gimmicks off stage. As for pika I dont know really know the mu at a high level esam was the first top 5 pika I played offline and pretty much all I did was just stick to our safest moves bair and fair and when I had a opening I took advantage of it but, when pika cant really do much to wolf killing wise all his best kill moves are upsmash nair and uptilt out of shield to thunder oh and if pika is recovering on stage do a nair cause our nair will stop his up b and we have a free dsmash depending on the sdi. Pt Id say I still dont know the mu that well but the only thing I do know is that when chazard is landing and he does a nair we can shine that. Diddy kong when diddy kong has no bannans always try and be in his face cause if he pulls out a bannana you can shine it or zair grab it item play is important as well wolf has a zair drop to bair cross up which will push diddy into the banana if he shields it the same thing with zss pieces, also if you have a banana and diddy has one dont throw it at diddy hold it or just throw it to the other side its better to just throw it on the stage and let it stay on the stage off stage wolf has shine gimping and a carefully timed nair gimp as well when recovering upward from a bannana .

Top Bottom