• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legality Wobbling

Wobbling?

• Banned

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • It’s ok

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

GhostM

Phantom
When it comes to wobbling, I feel two sided. It’s not fun to face off against someone who just wobbles the entire time instead of relying on their aerials and kits to beat you. It’s frustrating for the person fighting against it since there’s nothing you can do to escape it. It guarantees easy stocks and easy matches that should be worked hard for instead of being rewarded for landing one grab.

Then again if wobbling is used once in a while, I don’t think it should be banned for that. As long as you play the match and rely on your moveset and knowledge for the win, a wobble here and there shouldn’t be bad.

Last edited:

Thesavagechickenlord

Smash Rookie
I think that wobbling is an important part of the meta. I do think that it is pretty overpowers to be killed in one grab, but I don’t think that it should be banned.

Modesty

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ALIC#155
ICies are just like grappler in any fighting game. If they were a better character it might be a problem but they are much weaker without it. They have a lot of really bad match ups and most good character either have quick and effective ways of separating them or keeping them out. ICies are pretty much stuck to the ground in neutral and can only directly approach you. I wouldn't mind wobbling banned as much if it didn't make match ups like Puff and Peach go from hard to borderline unwinnable.

CbM_

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1723-7582-5511
I dont really agree with the ban of wobbling in most tourneys... i mean its really frustrating and stuff but there is counterplay and ics cant really do stuff at high level. their only "good" move is fair now...

BRUHMONIUM

Smash Rookie
without it, ICs are a lot harder to play, but wobbling has gotten really bad over the years to the point where it's all IC mains do.

Top Bottom