• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WrestleMania 36 ads...Toomics ads...memes...the lack of April O'Neil

f5e.png

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well pretty good day. Animal Crossing, my tutor's are being competent at last and are thinking of trying Discord as an alternative.
Re:Zero Director's cut ending beautifully.

And also Trails of Cold Steel IV Localisation announcement!
1585762454136.png

That and Cyberpunk 2077 (and hopefully Super Mario Galaxy remaster) to finish off the year for me!

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Hopefully this day passes really quickly.

I started disliking the Crash series after a lot of stuff involving both Activision and Blizzard which made me go yikes.
...Alright, I was not expecting to read that from ya', of all people. I am the one that cannot stand him, but I do accept that many friends of mine like him and that's alright, so...that made me curious, what happened that made you dislike him? I mean, even I got a temporary hate for Rayman thanks to the fandom, but that has passed and I still enjoy the character outside of it.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
...Alright, I was not expecting to read that from ya', of all people. I am the one that cannot stand him, but I do accept that many friends of mine like him and that's alright, so...that made me curious, what happened that made you dislike him? I mean, even I got a temporary hate for Rayman thanks to the fandom, but that has passed and I still enjoy the character outside of it.
I think it has to do with the stuff Blizzard pulled last October surrounding Overwatch.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm writing a book about dinosaurs who are brought to life through advanced cloning techniques. I call it "Billy and the Clonasaurus".

D

Deleted member

Bylethcord is currently having the biggest war since DC's Crisis On Infinite Earths.

20200401_190922.jpg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Those people that made the flipnote leak are trying to play it down saying they didn’t intend I’d happen but Push sums it up perfectly:

GhostM

Phantom
The flipnote leak I thought was really suspicious. Sort of disappointed that it was fake because of how creative some people were on flipnote studio. Still have many of the popular flipnotes downloaded and saved.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Barely posting today because its pretty hard to follow and who is who given all the avatars.
xD Oh, that happens every time with every single April Fools joke. But well, it makes us pay more attention to the username. What I find funny in one of those cases (it being Ridleyboards) that I unfortunately didn't get Rids ( I mean, how much I draw Riddles and my title says it all), but a Metroid instead, I was very disappointed, but well, it was time for a change.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
xD Oh, that happens every time with every single April Fools joke. But well, it makes us pay more attention to the username. What I find funny in one of those cases (it being Ridleyboards) that I unfortunately didn't get Rids ( I mean, how much I draw Riddles and my title says it all), but a Metroid instead, I was very disappointed, but well, it was time for a change.
Heh, glad I ain't alone here.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Tbh, I was already suspicious about that E3 Flipnote leak when I saw Pikmin on there twice and a new Mystery Dungeon that has Quaqsire (or Squirtle, whatever that was supposed to be) as a playable character (considering we got one last month).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I feel like the Flipnote Leak should have waited until April Fool to be released, because it seem now there is alot of backslash due to raising peoples expectations. Which I think is exaggerated in some part, but also understandable in other.

Timing can make or break a joke after all.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
My avatar's not showing. Can you guys see it?
You look like a broken image.

Which makes sense. It is CrashBoards and all.

(I'm pretty sure that it's intentional anyway that a few images don't work. CrashBoards has been a meme here for years. The staff is well aware of it).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
goddamn how hard is it to get a 3 star island, i've put at least 50 matching furniture all over the damn place

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Last night I dreamed that I'd wake up to find out that this place had become Disneyboards. This place has started invading my dreams.

Glad to see the long prophesied Crashboards has finally become a thing.

WoAh

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
JD popping off hella hard rn

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Last night I dreamed that I'd wake up to find out that this place had become Disneyboards. This place has started invading my dreams.

Glad to see the long prophesied Crashboards has finally become a thing.

WoAh
I had a similar dream only it was sansboards lmao

Woah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom