• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[withdrawn] Heart-Shaped Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonmaster01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I didn't finish on time. It's midnight here, but even if I have another hour or so due to time zones I'm not going to get done. I'm withdrawing my entry so I can finish it the right way because I have a halfway decent story started here I think. Good luck to the rest of you.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I kind of hate you for not posting the entire thing all at once. Now I have to wait until the fifth to finish it.

But really-- awesome intro. Peaked my interest immediately. It forced me to keep reading... which I'm glad I did. I just hate the fact that it's not finished yet.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Could be the winrar with some minor touch-ups. I'd like to see how it relates to the song, though.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
This WWYP is about capturing the essence, not the ostensible plot.

Poke, I love you and your writing as per usual. I may offer better comments at a later date/on AIM, but usually my only criticism of your stuff is that you write stuff that is understated but flawless. So uh, be more risky.

I have to re-read this before deciding if that advice corresponds to this piece.

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
Is it true that if you don't finish, you get banned?

Temporarily, o'course.

EDIT: It's difficult to detect sarcasm on the internet.
EDIT2: PM01, I hope you complete your story, making it the best it can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom