• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

With My Smash Support, No Retreat - Dr. Eggman Thread

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
how is that the worst thing that could happen? There are lots of characters that could work well as echoes of characters from different series.
I don't know about it being the worst thing that could happen, but given the reaction to Ganondorf being a Falcon clone, and how it's taken him four games to get a sword in his regular moveset, I can't imagine it would be received well.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I don't know about it being the worst thing that could happen, but given the reaction to Ganondorf being a Falcon clone, and how it's taken him four games to get a sword in his regular moveset, I can't imagine it would be received well.
Yeah, turning one of the most iconic video game villains in history like Eggman into a Echo Fighter if that's even possible, would make a bunch of people very ****** off. The reaction would be even more negative than the reaction for Falcondorf.

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
how is that the worst thing that could happen?
Where do I even begin describing the thousands of reasons why this is a terrible idea? It'd be completely disrespectful to those characters and their original games if they didn't even bother to make an attempt to adapt their original gameplay or lore to Smash. What would even be the point of adding newcomers from entirely different series if they're just going to be echoes of existing characters? The reason why nobody cares right now is because echoes come from the same series as the characters they're based on. They don't have the excuse to be lazy anymore like they were in Melee with Ganondorf.

If echoes were made that were main protagonists of completely different series, then not only would fans be rightfully outraged but it would also be completely wasted potential. I certainly would be furious if Earthworm Jim got in only to be a Fox echo. There's so much they could've adapted from Jim's original games and instead they wasted all that potential on giving him the same moveset as Fox. It's unnecessary, mean-spirited, and destructively lazy.

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
I can understand that, though I figure echo fighters would be generally delegated to characters that aren't quite as popular or important as ganondorf. Characters on par with Eggman and the character himself would never be echoes, I'm merely saying smaller, supporting roll characters could work as echoes to differing franchise fighters.

Where do I even begin describing the thousands of reasons why this is a terrible idea? It'd be completely disrespectful to those characters and their original games if they didn't even bother to make an attempt to adapt their original gameplay or lore to Smash. What would even be the point of adding newcomers from entirely different series if they're just going to be echoes of existing characters? The reason why nobody cares right now is because echoes come from the same series as the characters they're based on. They don't have the excuse to be lazy anymore like they were in Melee with Ganondorf.

If echoes were made that were main protagonists of completely different series, then not only would fans be rightfully outraged but it would also be completely wasted potential. I certainly would be furious if Earthworm Jim got in only to be a Fox echo. There's so much they could've adapted from Jim's original games and instead they wasted all that potential on giving him the same moveset as Fox. It's unnecessary, mean-spirited, and destructively lazy.
I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that important characters from entirely new franchise should simply be made into echoes of existing fighters, I'm simply saying that characters that aren't important enough or worth it enough to be made into wholly original fighters. An example of this could be Magnus from KI:U, pretending he isn't already an Assist Trophy, could easily be made into an echo fighter of a character like Ike or maybe even cloud. Nowhere did I state that a character like Eggman SHOULD just be an echo instead of a wholly original fighter, since I assume is the whole reason you're saying this. In fact I don't even think Eggman could be an echo to begin with, I was merely saying that a character from a different series could be an echo fighter and would open up a lot of possibilities.

It also seems that your argument could apply to echoes as a whole. I'm not sure why you're arguing the point against totally new franchises being added as echoes only when I never even hinted at that to begin with.

Last edited:

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
It also seems that your argument could apply to echoes as a whole. I'm not sure why you're arguing the point against totally new franchises being added as echoes only when I never even hinted at that to begin with.
Alright, I didn't understand that you were talking about tertiary characters to franchises being added as echoes. That doesn't seem as bad, but still, I don't see the point. Smash already has way too many boring filler characters already and I'd like to avoid another situation where an important character like Ganondorf gets treated so poorly.

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
Sakurai please, let the Doctor get his Smash debut now that more than 5 slots is what we're getting, give him that spot he's been waiting for since 2008.

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
To echo something I said in another thread, Eggman doesn't have the red flags of Assist trophies and Mii costumes the other main Sonic characters have, just a spirit... That's prominently in the menu's Spirits image for all to see, but still? Also a unique second 3rd party franchise rep is as of yet unprecedented, but so was any second 3rd party franchise reps over a year ago, and maybe Sonic could be the one to get that instead of a clone?

He might be a bit too conceptually similar to Bowser Jr, and not the most requested of the bunch, but he's the longest standing, big non-Sonic Sonic character around, though they might be giving the other blue third party with an evil doctor antagonist the cold shoulder here...

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Whelp, after all this time, I decided to change around the Eggman moveset I made a while ago and make a solo moveset for him.
Here's a link to the full image elsewhere, since Smashboards compresses images so harshly: https://www.flickr.com/photos/184893183@N07/49166506396/in/dateposted-public/

Eggman Moveset.jpg

Originally the Eggman and Metal Sonic moveset was made moreso for the idea of having two characters intertwined like that than it was to give those two characters movesets, but I ended up falling in love with the idea of Eggman using the Eggwalker from SA2 in smash, so I figured I'd flesh it out a bit. Likewise, I also fell in love with the idea of Tails becoming playable by riding in the Tornado III from SA2, so I will probably make an altered version of this moveset to work with Tails, seeing as not everything can be translated over 1-1, of course.

Last edited:

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
Whelp, after all this time, I decided to change around the Eggman moveset I made a while ago and make a solo moveset for him.
Here's a link to the full image elsewhere, since Smashboards compresses images so harshly: https://www.flickr.com/photos/184893183@N07/49166506396/in/dateposted-public/

View attachment 249713

Originally the Eggman and Metal Sonic moveset was made moreso for the idea of having two characters intertwined like that than it was to give those two characters movesets, but I ended up falling in love with the idea of Eggman using the Eggwalker from SA2 in smash, so I figured I'd flesh it out a bit. Likewise, I also fell in love with the idea of Tails becoming playable by riding in the Tornado III from SA2, so I will probably make an altered version of this moveset to work with Tails, seeing as not everything can be translated over 1-1, of course.
Question: Is up-special and down-special supposed to be the same move or was that by accident?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I'm supporting Eggman for Smash! (He's one of my most wanted characters.)
I can imagine one of his taunts/victory poses has him saying "PINGAS!"

Wonks

Smash Journeyman
I've never commented on this thread before? "I don't believe this!" With Tails and Knuckles as Mii costumes and Knuckles and Shadow as ATs, it looks increasingly likely that Robotnik is Sonic fan's last best shot to get another representative in Smash.

Robotnik could be a spectacular fighter, and one of the best pitches for him came from this video:

Just thinking about his potential reveal trailer gets me really hoping he's in. Something like:

It should take place at a Sonic event hosted by or attended by Sega. The reveal is animation-based, drawn and spearheaded by Tyson Hesse who is largely responsible for the intro to Sonic Mania, the Sonic Mania Adventures and other recent cartoon shorts, and the re-design/fix of movie Sonic.

"Modern" Sonic is running around a beach-themed area. It looks like it's from Sonic Adventure. The fans' hype intensities--could this be linked to the rumored Sonic Adventure remake?

Sonic runs past the boardwalk/pier as killer whales jumps over. It is lighthearted romp. Tails flies in and beams at Sonic; Sonic smirks and speeds off, almost daring Tails to catch up.

Sonic gets too close to the water's edge, and upon taking a sharp turn, sprays water onto a now visibly-agitated Knuckles, who was sunbathing on a beach chair. Sonic is oblivious to this and continues running, closing his eyes for a moment in sheer self-satifact--

BAM! Stars. Birds. Blackness. Sonic hit something. Or maybe something hit Sonic. Knuckles?

Sonic, still groggy, turns his attention upwards. You see a close-up of the side of his face. Almost a mirror image of the Inkling in her reveal trailer. A fireball is reflected in Sonic's eye. No...not a fireball...it gets closer, bigger--a checkered wrecking ball, reflected off the sun. Sonic leaps out of the way at the last second.

Sonic looks up. A look of anger and surprise. Tails flies over next to him. Followed by Knuckles.

A silhouette object in the sky reveals itself to be Robotnik in his Egg-O-Matic flying vehicle. He pulls a Smash envelope from his breast pocket and laughs to convey he came across it from "less than legitimate" means.

He winds up his vehicle and Smashes the wrecking ball again with the splash page of "EGGMAN...CRACKS HIS WAY IN" or something like that.

And of course at some point during the conclusion of the gameplay segment, Sonic along with the Tails and Knuckles Mii fighters are teaming up against him.

Last edited:

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
whelp, there doesn't seem to be anywhere else to post this, so I suppose I'll post it here:

Chaos Moveset.jpg

A Chaos moveset! I just had this idea rattling around in the back of my head for a while now and decided to finally to put it to "paper." As usual, here's a link to it on Flickr, since it's not as easily read here on Smashboards, due to image compression: https://www.flickr.com/photos/184893183@N07/49910003507/in/dateposted-public/

GlitchWarrior

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3540-4749-2681
I feel the need to mark my place here again. Since if I don't I won't get alerts.

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
If the Sonic series ends up getting a second character in Smash Ultimate, Dr. Eggman is one of my top choices.

There's plenty of ways Eggman could play in Smash, but as someone who grew up with the Adventure games, I want him to use the Egg Walker from Adventure 2. He could be a big heavyweight character who is more projectile-oriented.

With that in mind, I tried my hand at making a fan moveset, plus a selection of music, Mii Fighter costumes, and a Spirit Board.
Officialeggman.png

• Animations, Mechanics, and Alternate Colors
    • Jet Engine - Similar to Peach and Daisy's Floating abilities, Eggman's Egg Walker can hover for about 2 seconds after a double jump by holding the jump input.
    • Up Taunt - Eggman points forward while saying "All systems, full power!"
    • Side Taunt - Eggman taps the side of the Egg Walker and says "Just wait until they get a load of this".
    • Down Taunt - The Egg Walker's upper body spins around while Eggman laughs evily.
    • Default Color - Red, White, Black
    • Alternate Color 1 - Red, Camouflage, Black (Sonic Adventure 2 - Eggman Multiplayer Outfit)
    • Alternate Color 2 - Red, Black, Dark-red (Sonic Adventure - Egg Carrier)
    • Alternate Color 3 - Orange, Blue, Yellow (Sonic Adventure 2 - Tails and the Tornado Cyclone)
    • Alternate Color 4 - Orange, Blue, Yellow (Sonic Adventure 2 - Tails and the Tornado Cyclone Multiplayer Outfit)
    • Alternate Color 5 - Red, Purple, Yellow (Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie - Egg Mobile)
    • Alternate Color 6 - Black, Yellow, Red (Sonic Rush - Eggman Nega)
    • Alternate Color 7 - Light-purple, Dark-brown, Light-blue (Sonic Unleashed - Dark Gaia)
  • Normal Attacks
    • Neutral Jab Combo - The Egg Walker fires its Volkan Cannon.
    • Forward Tilt - The Egg Walker fires its Volkan Cannon while moving forward.
    • Up Tilt - Eggman swipes his hand above his head in an arc.
    • Down Tilt - The Egg Walker fires its Volkan Cannon while ducking.
    • Forward Smash - A giant hammer emerges from the Egg Walker and slams the ground in front of Eggman.
    • Up Smash - The missile launcher aims upwards and fires several bursts above Eggman in an arc.
    • Down Smash - A giant hammer emerges from the Egg Walker and spins around.
    • Dash Attack - The Egg Walker lunges forward in a full-body slam.
    • Aerial Neutral - The Egg Walker fires its Volkan Cannon.
    • Aerial Forward Tilt - The missile launcher fires a short-range burst in front of Eggman.
    • Aerial Backward Tilt - The missile launcher fires a short-range burst behind Eggman.
    • Aerial Up Tilt - The missile launcher aims upwards and fires a small burst above Eggman.
    • Aerial Down Tilt - A spike emerges from the bottom of the Egg Walker, which then falls downward.
    • Grab - Eggman reaches out to physically grab the opponent.
    • Grab Attack - A drill pops out of the Egg Walker and stabs the opponent.
    • Forward Throw - The Egg Walker blasts the opponent away with the Volkan Cannon.
    • Backward Throw - Eggman tosses the opponent backwards, followed by the Egg Walker's missile launcher firing shots at the opponent.
    • Up Throw - Eggman tosses the opponent upwards, followed by the Egg Walker's missile launcher blasting the opponent upwards.
    • Down Throw - Eggman tosses the opponent to the ground, followed by the Egg Walker crushing them with its foot.
  • Special Attacks
    • Neutral Special - Lock-On Missile: The Egg Walker locks on to the opponent nearest to Eggman and fires a homing missile. Up to 3 opponents can be locked on to, and if no opponents are in range, the Egg Walker will simply fire a missile forward without homing in on anyone.
    • Side Special - Bomb: The Egg Walker fires a spiked bomb in an arc out of its Volkan Cannon. The attack can be charged before firing to increase distance and speed.
    • Up Special - Missile Barrage: The Egg Walker fires a barrage of 3 missiles that fly upwards before exploding. The attack can be charged before firing to increase the number of missiles fired (up to 6 maximum)
    • Down Special - Badnik: The Egg Walker releases one of three possible Badniks. Each one behaves differently, being able to attack opponents. They can also be attacked and destroyed.
      • Grounder - Moves back and forth across the ground, damaging anyone who touches its front.
      • Clucker - Stays in place and fires projectiles.
      • Caterkiller - Slowly moves back and forth across the ground. Takes the least amount of hits to destroy, but upon being destroyed will release three separate segments that bounce around and damage opponents before disappearing.
    • Final Smash - Perfect Chaos: The Egg Walker fires its Power Laser. If it hits the opponent, they're sent flying onto the Egg Carrier. Then Perfect Chaos appears and fires a mouth beam, blasting the Egg Carrier and the opponent with it.
  • Music
    1. E.G.G.M.A.N. (Sonic Adventure 2) [REMIX]
    2. Final Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog) [REMIX]
    3. Flying Battery Zone Act 1 / Act 2 (Sonic & Knuckles) [REMIX]
    4. Sky Sanctuary Zone (Sonic & Knuckles) [REMIX]
    5. Death Egg Zone Act 1 / Act 2 (Sonic & Knuckles) [REMIX]
    6. Doomsday Zone (Sonic & Knuckles) [REMIX]
    7. Azure Blue World (Sonic Adventure)
    8. Run Through the Speed Highway (Sonic Adventure)
    9. Sky Deck a Go! Go! (Sonic Adventure)
    10. Mechanical Resonance (Sonic Adventure)
    11. Remember Me? M.F.M. (Sonic Adventure 2)
    12. Trespasser (Sonic Adventure 2)
    13. Soarin' Over the Space (Sonic Adventure 2)
    14. Egg Fleet (Sonic Heroes)
    15. Final Fortress (Sonic Heroes)
    16. Egg Emperor (Sonic Heroes)
    17. Metal Scratchin' (Sonic Rush)
    18. Wrapped in Black (Sonic Rush)
  • Spirits
    1. Moto Bug
    2. Crabmeat
    3. Caterkiller
    4. Coconuts
    5. Grounder
    6. Clucker
    7. Egg Robo
    8. Mecha Sonic
    9. E-101 Beta
    10. Eggman Nega
    11. The Deadly Six
    12. Hard Boiled Heavies
  • Mii Fighter Costumes
    • :ultbrawler: Emerl (Sonic Battle)
    • :ultbrawler: G-merl (Sonic Advance 3)
    • :ultmiifighters: Omochao (Sonic Adventure)
    • :ultmiifighters: White Wisp (Sonic Colors)
    • :ultmiifighters: Opa-Opa (Fantasy Zone)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I may have already thrown my support in here, but I absolutely support Eggman's quest for Smash domination!

I grew up with the Classic Collection on DS and I'm generally not a fan of anything after Chaotix, with a few exceptions like Colours, Generations and obviously Mania, so I would want Eggman to pilot the Eggmobile and focus on his weapons from the classic games, though a few of his machines from later games like the gatling gun would be welcome additions. Hell, it'd also be nice to have Classic Eggman as an alt, especially if they got the announcer to say "Robotnik!" (it seems much more feasible than a Classic Sonic alt given that no matter what moves Eggman gets in Smash he won't be fighting on foot)

I actually do have an Eggman moveset in mind, the concept being a heavyweight glass cannon with abnormally powerful special moves that can either be miraculous or disastrous depending on how they're used.

B: Gatling Gun: a gatling gun, like that of the Egg Dragoon, appears at the bottom of the Eggmobile - it's very powerful but if overused, it will explode in Eggman's face, leaving him damaged and very vulnerable.

Side B: Buzz Bomber: the robot egg from the Egg Cloner battle is thrown, which unleashes Buzz Bomber, who flies around the stage seeking its bounty and shooting a powerful diagonal projectile if it ever catches up. Bomber cannot attack the bad doctor, but when its defeated a Flicky is freed which will cling onto him like Pikmin and attack - though strong, they're not as powerful as Pikmin and the Buzz Bomber is more likely to time out than be defeated.

Down B: Drill Machine Make 2: Eggman drills at the ground. two very strong pieces of spiked rubble will fall from the sky to the far left and right of the stage. If Eggman uses it in the wrong place on walk-off based stages it can hurt him as well, and it has some of the worst lag in the game, making him very vulnerable if the foe returns to the stage having avoided the rubble.

Up B: Fireball Shooter: Eggman fires a fireball downwards which splits in two, the two halves then go across the platform they've landed on in opposite directions. This can damage Eggman as well as his foes.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I fully support Eggman for Smash. He's tied for my most wanted Sonic character with Shadow. I have no doubt that, if we get a second Sonic rep for FP2, it will be Eggman (and of course, more Sonic characters should follow suit in a future game). They could go either way for the moveset, but I'd perfer they utilize a mix of things. My dream moveset would be like Pokemon Trainer, where pressing Down B transforms his vehicle to an Eggmobile, Egg Walker, or Egg Dragoon (representing Classic, Adventure, Boost). Eggmobile could use the boss formats from Classic, Egg Walker would be mainly self explanatory, and Egg Dragoon could use weapons from other Boost games, like the Nega Wisp Energy or launch robots from Sonic Unleashed. His final smash could really be anything, but the laser from either Sonic Adventure 2 or Unleashed would be awesome. Death Egg Robo, the giant robot from Doomsday Zone (I forget its name), or heck, he could trap his opponents in a Mean Bean Machine puzzle and drop Puyo Puyo pieces on them (with the player controlling them)-those could be really fun.

Wonks

Smash Journeyman
With the second wave of DLC, I've since reconsidered how fighters are chosen.

Min-Min is not from an overwhelming popular series, but it's new for Nintendo and has room to grow.

Steve / Alex are from the best-selling game from all-time.

It seems that sales--either potential or actualized may be part of the driving force of Nintendo-suggested characters.

As such, I've been thinking that Robotnik may be in strong consideration for a DLC spot, as the Sonic series has a huge fan base who would jump at the chance to pit Robotnik / Eggman against Sonic, Mario, or against or with Bowser. Sonic games also sell very well on Nintendo platforms.

Sakurai is the ultimate arbiter, but he may see the potential there for a unique and fun moveset, based on the Dr.'s technology, as everyone has pointed out.

If I'm taking a guess, I'd say he's in.

But it's Smash, and nothing makes sense.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Imagine, you're watching the Game Awards...
Host: "Well, I just got the go-ahead from my advisor. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the Game Awards!"
Then, the lights go off.
"...That wasn't supposed to happen."
Then, camera cuts to the screen of the Awards show, which shows this:

This song starts to play. We hear a nefarious-sounding voice say this: "We interrupt these Game Awards to bring you a very...special announcement."

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
bad news not egg man

good news it’s sephiroth which finally ends the fan rule of a 3rd party series can go beyond 1 character besides echo

so eggman and probably tails is on the board now
I would say Dr. Eggman has a higher chance since Tails' Smash 4 Mii costume came back in Joker's pack.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Imagine, you're watching the Game Awards...
Host: "Well, I just got the go-ahead from my advisor. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the Game Awards!"
Then, the lights go off.
"...That wasn't supposed to happen."
Then, camera cuts to the screen of the Awards show, which shows this:

This song starts to play. We hear a nefarious-sounding voice say this: "We interrupt these Game Awards to bring you a very...special announcement."
Maybe next year my fellow badniks

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Nobody was a bigger indirect winner from Sephiroth than Eggman was. It would be fantastic if this could somehow happen, and even if it doesn't, it would be great if Eggman could become a bigger force of character speculation.

I would argue Eggman is the biggest third party villain that could be added, moreso than Sephiroth. I am not insulting Sephiroth's addition, but having him in the game just makes Eggman make much more sense now. Eggman is a huge character that can carry his weight as a famous addition, rather than just introducing more and more universes into the Smash series. I thought villains were dead after K. Rool and Ridley finally made it in, but the prospect of 3rd party villains being realistic is extremely enticing.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I got nothing better to do so here's my Eggman songlist I made:
(new remix)
(new remix)
(new remix)
Feel free to let me know if there's any songs I should add.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Look who's turned into a big-time villain, Doctor. Now that's what I call a big boon for the good ol' Egg. Or should I say, the rotten egg.

Let's formulate a Challenger Pack for the guy! No Mii Costumes here, I don't want to think about that.

Challenger Pack X: Doctor Eggman - Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm not interested in making a moveset for him, but there's lots of potential. He fights in his mech so that Sonic can still lie about being the fastest I mean, so that Eggman's moveset can be more inspired by what he is known for. Whether the Death Egg Robot or Eclipse Cannon is his Final Smash is up to you, though Ridley, K. Rool and Sephiroth all have cinematics so I'd go with Eclipse Cannon myself.

Stage: Eggmanland

Yes, the self-aggrandizing, brutal carnival stage from Sonic Unleased would be Eggman's home stage. Why there? Because it's the perfect monument to everything he has wanted to do from the start of the franchise, and because it is perhaps the most infamous stage in the series besides Green Hill. Also because we don't have a carnival stage in Smash yet, and that would be helpful for future proofing characters from carnies. Layout and gimmicks I am not concerned with.

Spirits are tricky, since Sonic already has a bunch and no standout missing candidates, but let's see what we can do. Notable Sonic characters without Spirits: Mighty, Ray, Nack, Elise, Tikal, Chip, Maria, Emerl/Gemerl. Some (Maria, Emerl) would make sense as part of an Eggman pack, most wouldn't.

Here's 15 music tracks that would fit Eggman. In addition to Eggmanland, these songs would be present for Green Hill Zone and Windy Hill Zone as well.
  1. Sonic Boss Medley (Sonic 1, 2, 3 boss themes in order) - New Arrangement
  2. Final Battle (Sonic 2) - From Sonic Generations
  3. Final Battle (Sonic 3) - From Sonic Generations
  4. Doomsday Zone - New Arrangement
  5. Stardust Speedway (Bad Future) [Sonic CD, Japan] - From Sonic Generations
    1. It'd be really cool if, in any Eastern Language (Japanese, Chinese, Korean), Metal Sonic's Spirit Battle theme was changed to this.
  6. Stardust Speedway (Bad Future) [Sonic CD, US] - From Sonic Forces
    1. Same, but with Western Languages.
  7. Crank the Heat Up!!... for Final Egg (Sonic Adventure)
  8. E.G.G.M.A.N (Sonic Adventure 2)
    1. This would me Eggman's Main Theme, the one used in his reveal trailer and credits.
  9. Soarin' Over the Space (Cosmic Wall) [Sonic Adventure 2]
  10. Vs. Egg Emperor (Sonic Heroes)
  11. Eggman Battle (Sonic 06)
  12. Boss Battle (Day) (Sonic Unleashed)
  13. Eggmanland (Day) [Sonic Unleashed]
  14. Ruby Illusions (Sonic Mania)
  15. Egg Reverie (Sonic Mania)

Top Bottom