• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"With Anyone" Down Completely?

G-X

Smash Apprentice
I have had this problem too, and I can understand the frustration, but it blows my mind when people need to start complaining about this.

This is Nintendo's FIRST attempt at a hugely popular online game. Give it time, Nintendo is all about baby steps. It's been proven in the past.

Another thing: yes, the options with anyone are limited, but it's better than nothing. It was designed to be quick anonimous matches. If you play with friends you can do FAR more.
Welcome to the 21st century, buddy. I said it before, and I'll say it again:

"BETTER THAN NOTHING" ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!

jessiepp

Smash Rookie
hello you guys yes i have been having more or less the same issues but i don't worry since i play off line any ways don't have any friends who have the game yet. and by the way i just put my friend code on there so if you want to add me just do so and let me know. hope to play soon.

ropep0202

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure it's not my connection but I still can't connect.
I can use spectator fine though... which probably means nintendo is still working on it.
I've only gotten through once with one other person but it was extremely laggy and eventually booted us off anyway.

Top Bottom