• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

With all the great games you can get on a Game Boy you better believe you can spend your whole life playing Game Boy! - Game Boy general

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Beige and magenta, army green and pitch black, the colours flow,
Nostalgic fermenta, first of the pack, oh where does the time go?
- nobody. I just came up with that on the spot.

This thread is for characters from or associated closely with the Game Boy line of consoles, this includes, but is not limited to characters such as:

Prince of Sable
Marin
Veran and General Onox
Muddy Mole
Tatanga
Captain Syrup
Rudy the Clown
Princess Shokora
Alice (Balloon Kid)
Jill (Drill Dozer)
Mother 3 characters
Isaac
DeMille
Kururin
Starfy

characters who have made frequent appearances afterwards such as Gen 1, 2 and 3 Pokemon, Shantae, Tetromino and a decloned Daisy are not supposed to be discussed in this thread, but I can't stop you either. (through characters who may have made one or two non-crossover/spin-off appearances on later game consoles are fine)

GKMLTTSB

Smash Ace
One thing I always felt would be neat to see get referenced in Smash would be the weird stuff seen when using the Gameboy Camera.

The creepy faces ("What are you running from?"), the parlor princess, etc.

Spirits would make the most sense (Or the horned guy as a boss), but if they could actually turn one of them into a playable character that would probably be one of the most fun 'surprise' type announcements you could get out of a first-party offering.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
One thing I always felt would be neat to see get referenced in Smash would be the weird stuff seen when using the Gameboy Camera.

The creepy faces ("What are you running from?"), the parlor princess, etc.

Spirits would make the most sense (Or the horned guy as a boss), but if they could actually turn one of them into a playable character that would probably be one of the most fun 'surprise' type announcements you could get out of a first-party offering.
I made a support thread for the creepy faces a while back but it never really gained traction! I think they'd have a very 90s Nickelodeon-esque sense of humour that would stick out in Smash in the same way Mr. Game and Watch does.

Top Bottom