• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but now you just live in a world where everyone isn't ignorant....except you
I wish Toonami would aire until I've lived a very long (70+ years) & healthy life, It ends the minute I die.

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but as you enter space you are smashed by an asteroid & you unconscience body is moved into the sun where you burn...BURN I SAY

I wish my week wasn't so busy >_>

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Granted, but:
-when you stop time, everything freezes. Including air. You're either stuck, or you suffocate. Pick your poison.

-when you go forwards, you discover a lack of future which causes you to deterorate into quantum mesh.

-when you go back in time, you can't go back past when you got the powers, and you can't go forwards for the above reason.

I wish the next poster exploded. c:

:phone:

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Granted, but:
-when you stop time, everything freezes. Including air. You're either stuck, or you suffocate. Pick your poison.

-when you go forwards, you discover a lack of future which causes you to deterorate into quantum mesh.

-when you go back in time, you can't go back past when you got the powers, and you can't go forwards for the above reason.

I wish the next poster exploded. c:

GRANTED! But before I go, you're coming with me!

I wish YOU explode 5 days before I do!

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but you find out that it's a Mario Lopez video game, & not Super Mario & you will see all 480 hours of gameplay it has, twice....

I wish i wasn't sick so I could go out of state this week

Jasou

Smash Ace
Granted, but another event occurs making you unable to go out of state.

I wish I had P4A and was good at it.... and there would be people who I can play it with.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Granted, you now have a copy of Princess 4: Amsterdam! You're quite good at being royally drunk. You have the entire population of Amsterdam to play with!

I wish I had magical toenails.

Jasou

Smash Ace
Granted, you now have a copy of Princess 4: Amsterdam! You're quite good at being royally drunk. You have the entire population of Amsterdam to play with!
Dam that was good, thought I had an uncorruptable wish for a bit there :(

Granted but they are magical because they grow extremely fast and end up growing until they weigh enough to crush your feet.

I wish I wasn't sick this weekend, so I could have had an easier time finishing my hw.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Granted. You made the most amazing incorruptible wish in the history of existence...and it only benefits me!

I wish for a wallet with infinite money. In order to get the money, I open the wallet and tell it how much money I want at any given time; after telling it, the wallet kindly ejects the cash like an ATM. And only I can use it.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Granted,people need your help and since you have infinite money it's okay,but everyone in the world gives you their bills,and when asking your wallet the total amount,the galaxy get's flooded in paper.

PS:YOU are the one who ask the total amount,if it wasn't clear.

I wish his wish couldn't be corrupted so he could pay my bills later.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Granted but the power rangers start fighting bad guys in front of your house.

I wish Gannon was s tier.

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but you then get a Brain Tumor, that needs to be removed, leaving you near brain dead, intelligence wasted....

I wish I wasn't sick with no consequences at all

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Granted but the person who was supposed to give it to you is frozen in crystal.

I wish FFXIII-2 had a better ending...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Granted but part of the ecosystem collapses due to animals that eat bugs have nothing to eat

I wish i wouldn't need to adjust the sliders in "MLB 2012 the show"

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Granted but your school/college extends into Summer next year

I wish I didn't have to change my avatar to something non-pony for when i go back to college :(
(being forced to...)

Jasou

Smash Ace
Granted, but then it would die because there would just be too much time devoted to posting here.

I wish someone would make a wish for me and it was uncorruptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom