• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
Granted, but in a week, you have to much fat from the pizzas and end up having to have life-ending surgery.

I wish I didn't have to go to the bathroom.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Granted, but it only makes the pop-ups, viruses, and spyware faster and more numerous.

I wish I were a girl.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
Granted, but you you turn out to be an embarrasment to the girls and they hunt you down. ! CATFIGHT !

I wish Resting_Fox wouldn't wish he was a girl.

PokeRoyale

Smash Apprentice
granted but then they be bawling and calling, and you stay right gurl, and when he get on he leaves yo' --- fo' a white gurl.

i wish kanye would calm down.

Smash Ace
granted, but this requires the emotion from him to be subphysically transferred through a subdimension into another mind, causing me to become even more crazy.

I wish i had the buttered cole slaw with meatloaf enchilladas and swedish dialect.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Granted but you turn insomniac, fear that your pillow will swallow you,[ scraping you allong it's jagged array of teeth which crave your human blood, that your bed is filled with maggots crawling, that the next time you blink, your head will explode,] and are sent to a mental institution where a bald guy named Alex won't stop sticking his finger in your belly button, for the rest of your life.

I wish I could be a bird and fly far far away.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
Granted, but it is rancid and covered in maggots. And not the good kind of maggots either!

I wish for world peace and harmony.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
granted but you perceive time at a rate of 7x10^1000010000100101000010000100001001001000010 times that of a normal person, thus, the entire cosmos passes in a heartbeat and you are left with an eternal oblivion. Have Fun.

I wish i hadn't exploded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom