• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wisconsin Tournaments?

Smoke 2 Joints

Smash Rookie
I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin, and I am sad to see that the tournament selection is slim to none. Me and my friend have been playing together for about a year now and we would like to join a local scene. If there are any in Wisconsin, I would love to know because I been looking for quite some time.

Joefy

Smash Rookie
Yo I've been thinking about trying to get some sort of local set up running. Also living in MKE. Also are you guys on WYA? that new app for smashers?

Last edited:

Smoke 2 Joints

Smash Rookie
J Joefy Hey, I live in Bay view. If you did get a local scene running, I know a few people who would like to come. If you ever happen to read this... Let me know where you are holding it and I would love to come.

Joefy

Smash Rookie
S Smoke 2 Joints hey sorry just checked this, yea dude I definitely would be down to host and organize it. Just need to find more people that are interested and willing to provide CRTs n consoles. There's actually biweekly local that goes on a UWM, haven't been able to break into their facebook page yet tho unfortunately. The smashers are in Milwaukee we just gotta find em haha

Smoke 2 Joints

Smash Rookie
J Joefy At the 42 Ale House in Saint Francis, there is a bi-weekly. The entry fee is 5 bucks and it is happening this upcoming Saturday ( December 10th)

Joefy

Smash Rookie
S Smoke 2 Joints Good to know, unfortunately I can't make that as I'm doing the Barstool National Open Bar crawl in the city that saturday already.

FirePOW

Smash Rookie
Not sure if you guys are interested in University Smash Scenes, but UW Whitewater has a Smash club.

Also Smash n Splash is a major hosted in Wisconsin Dells.

P!xeL

Smash Rookie
hey i want to find a smash 4 locals near me even though im young i would like to get better and i think this is really the only way i can improve at this point do you know any locals near me?, if so i would like to know about where they are and other details as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom