• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew VI: Name TBA - Columbus, OH - FIRST POST UPDATED WITH NEW RULES!

lou4222

Smash Lord
I completely agree with ya moose and its honestly not even a question, but if they are busy and we dont have plans until later I will come for doubles and friendlies. Especially since I live 3 minutes away.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
I completely agree with ya moose and its honestly not even a question, but if they are busy and we dont have plans until later I will come for doubles and friendlies. Especially since I live 3 minutes away.
It would be cool to see you there if you don't end up having plans with them :D

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Breaks are important. Otherwise you get burnt out and it just isnt as fun anymore. Im glad to see you are feeling better about your abilities.
On the contrary, I started having fun again because I got convinced to go to a tourney that I was thinking about taking a break from... I finally beat a character I've been struggling against, which gave me the confidence to just wreck everybody up until I faced Beegs... Our match was really intense... It got me really pumped up...

QUIVO

Smash Master
Hey I can come for the entire day : D

AZ, i saw that you posted in the Midwest Regional Crew.. and yea, we can team!!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I can probably come to this. Which probably means that I'll be the driving ***** for NE ohio again... Anyone wanna house NE ohio Friday night?

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I can probably come to this. Which probably means that I'll be the driving ***** for NE ohio again... Anyone wanna house NE ohio Friday night?
Quit your complaining... It's gotten a lot better for you since I came on the scene... :p

If I can get a ride for once instead of having to drive, then I almost certainly wanna go... C'mon! I'll bring my GPS... :)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
iTT: how many people will be in your car? we might be able to split you guys between my apartment and Quivos (if q can help house, of course, need his input first).

King~

Smash Champion

umm i work till 10 friday =/ and really wanna go, but we wouldnt get there till like 1-2 if we left immediately after i get off.:(:(

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL after you lose to the God Kais! you won't be saying that

also AZ any updates on Friday? Q, you too! Let me know by Wednesday, just in case I didn't tell you

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Can't wait till people remind all these non-MK mains why they main other characters.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Q's mk in doubles is a guaranteed payout =p
Capems MK is guaranteed payout too :)

But yea Q and AZ will be tough to beat. This tournament should be a lot of fun. Unfortunately I will not be able to stay for singles. Last day on campus and Im chilling with friends. This will only motivate me that much more to own in doubles. I plan on leaving OSU with a 1st place

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Looks like I'll be able to make this, so... teamsies ANYONE? >:[ Although I'm not sure I really care about doubles this time around, I'm not in a doubles-sies mood right now. *shrug* I mean, if nobody wants to team then I'm not gonna be too mad about missing it.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I totally wanna do doubles but Beegs isn't going. I think me and Argent are gonna team again if he wants to.

So who all is in my car? Me, kyosh, argent, who else? I know fromundaman isn't goin. Anyone else from NE ohio need a ride? get at me.

Also, should we leave Friday night or Saturday morning? If we leave Saturday morning It's 2 hours from Akron. Going to Twinsburg and back adds an hour and a half and if I have to pick up argentstew in kent it adds even more time. To get there by 11 we'd have to leave at like... 6 in the morning...

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Hmm . . . SciDi is lame and doesn't know if he is going and since he was my ride, I'm unsure if I will be able to make it since my car is very dead.

Anyone able to pick me up in the Zanesville area by any chance?

Hence

Smash Ace
That sounds great, GL.

Anyone who wants to play low tier money matches (PT and Ike are not low tier :( ) I'll play with as well. My Mario is pretty sexy. :3

Top Bottom