• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew VI: Name TBA - Columbus, OH - FIRST POST UPDATED WITH NEW RULES!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Hopefully you can still make it to the smashfield champs, fromundaman.

AZ: Are we going to need an extra table/surge protectors? Let me know!

I porbably won't be in doubles, since my awesome partner won't be able to make it. Although if someone is left without a partner who really wants to be in doubles, I'll team with them.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'll be at Smashfield Champs, that's for sure, but saving money for that, combined with the fact I'm not getting hours at my job, means I probably won't show for this one. Not entirely certain yet though, since I have 2 interviews this week. If I manage to get another job, I'll show to this.

Also, Kiest, next tourny we're at together, I'd like to get some friendlies or MM with you (your choice).

Hence

Smash Ace
I'm comfortable with the Sonic matchup now, having played Shugo, ITT, and BlazingKatakiri. However, I'm still working on what I can do against a good Marth's shield pressure.

Olimar is easier for me nao, trufax.

Hence

Smash Ace
Oh Sin, if you and I MM again, expect to be at a 35:65 character disadvantage. ;)

Edit: Steak/Stake LOL, gotcha'.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
I take back what I said; I MIGHT be able to come. I'm in the process of quitting that band. They're all a bunch of ******s. 'Course, now I'll be looking for people to play with... >_<

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
I take back what I said; I MIGHT be able to come. I'm in the process of quitting that band. They're all a bunch of ******s. 'Course, now I'll be looking for people to play with... >_<
How does quitting the band stop you from coming to this? O.o

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
First I said that I wouldn't come because I was doing a show. Now I MIGHT come because I'm quitting that band. If you remember, I still probably won't be able to come, because of parent johns. >_>
Oh word I forgot about your parent johns.. I hope you can make it to this , we need that MM.

Count

Smash Champion
So what time will this be over? Between 8 and 9?

I'm considering going if I can be back home at a decent hour.

It is slightly less than a four hour drive for me.

edit: let me know if anybody wants to team..quivo? team late night wifi?

Hence

Smash Ace
So what time will this be over? Between 8 and 9?

I'm considering going if I can be back home at a decent hour.

It is slightly less than a four hour drive for me.

edit: let me know if anybody wants to team..quivo? team late night wifi?
Awesome, hopefully I'll see you there.

I usually leave between 9:00-10:00, but crews run late into the night.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I can't remember if I said it before or not, but I'm now sure I won't be attending this.

CRUNCH

Smash Cadet
I don't know if Moose has said it already, but I'm going on the 13th. No set-up though... people don't want to play on my tiny TV anyway.

And Moose how the hell do you have 83 posts...

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I don't know if I'm going... I haven't taken a break in a while... Would be good to get practice before midwest champs though... By the way, this isn't an "omg i suck im not coming" kinda break... This would be an "I can't remember the last time I had a free weekend" kinda break... :p

lou4222

Smash Lord
I don't know if I'm going... I haven't taken a break in a while... Would be good to get practice before midwest champs though... By the way, this isn't an "omg i suck im not coming" kinda break... This would be an "I can't remember the last time I had a free weekend" kinda break... :p
Breaks are important. Otherwise you get burnt out and it just isnt as fun anymore. Im glad to see you are feeling better about your abilities.

Also I havnt decided if I can go or not. I want to go so bad because its the last WaB, but at the same time it is my last day in Columbus and I have some close friends who are moving out of state after graduation. I might come for doubles or something and play some friendlies but not enter singles. Ill post when I know for sure.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Well, it's official, I'm open on Saturday!

...wait... I still won't be able to go because my parents don't like you people. xD

Oh well, guess I'll have a Huber Heights Smashfest that night, instead. If anyone in the area can't go to WaB, for whatever reason, they're welcome at the house of PeppyWil. If, by some miracle, anyone is interested, PM meh. Hopefully FanFan can bring cookies. <3

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Also I havnt decided if I can go or not. I want to go so bad because its the last WaB, but at the same time it is my last day in Columbus and I have some close friends who are moving out of state after graduation. I might come for doubles or something and play some friendlies but not enter singles. Ill post when I know for sure.
There'll be other tournies, saying goodbye to friends moving away > coming to this imo

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna say I'm sure I won't be able to make it to this. Sorry guys.
Well, it's official, I'm open on Saturday!

...wait... I still won't be able to go because my parents don't like you people. xD

Oh well, guess I'll have a Huber Heights Smashfest that night, instead. If anyone in the area can't go to WaB, for whatever reason, they're welcome at the house of PeppyWil. If, by some miracle, anyone is interested, PM meh. Hopefully FanFan can bring cookies. <3
Laaaame....

Top Bottom