• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew VI: Name TBA - Columbus, OH - FIRST POST UPDATED WITH NEW RULES!

Nope

Smash Lord
God kais! bring your dollars...go ahead and sign them ahead of time too...springfield has a lot of money to win and can't be wasting precious time waiting on you signing them.:laugh:
hmmm I like this, also I'll be bringing a setup or two to this so we can take your money quicker and more efficiently! hahaha

lou4222

Smash Lord
hmmm I like this, also I'll be bringing a setup or two to this so we can take your money quicker and more efficiently! hahaha
We need to not only bring setups, but bring more recording equipment. That way when we wreck The God Kais up and down we will have proof besides signed currency. I might make a new youtube channel. Springfield>God Kais and it will quickly become one of the most viewed channels on youtube.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
We need to not only bring setups, but bring more recording equipment. That way when we wreck The God Kais up and down we will have proof besides signed currency. I might make a new youtube channel. Springfield>God Kais and it will quickly become one of the most viewed channels on youtube.
Haha...Yeah...The Most Viewed cause the God Kais Gone OWN THAT A S S!!!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
*is currently eating a slice of pizza he brought back from WaB III*

Mid-June's freed up for me now... I should be there...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I might not be able to go to this... I want to, but not sure if I'll have the cash for both this and the championship.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Everyone will enter.

The only uncertainty right now is if I will let the top 8 point people skip pools and move straight to brackets.

Hence

Smash Ace
Everyone wear your W&B T-Shirts to this tournament so that the employess will lose track of their only way of identifying you.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It's the same day for most official tests. I'm taking the Praxis on this day. :[

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I hear we are having thsi in the basement of WaB, what's the size of the room down there?

Do I need to bring extra cables to put a station on a bigger screen or an over hanging TV?

Top Bottom