• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will your character get into the club?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
The game is simple. One person posts a character, the next person posts either this image:

or this image:

Signifying whether they can get into the club or not, followed by a short explanation as to why. The reasoning can and is encouraged to be entirely opinionated and biased. Then they post a new character for the next person to determine the fate of. I'll start.

Waluigi (Super Mario)

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
2FA6F4BA-EAEE-4900-A22D-78BDC6B31091.jpeg

Bradley Uppercrust III always goes where he is not wanted. He eats our food, he pollutes our city with his stink, and he refuses to help the Stormcloaks. We need to dig a big hole, throw Uppercrust III and those Gammas in there instead.

A62579DC-E5DC-45E7-BDD1-42EF63EFEE06.png

Girlfriend (The Fairly OddParents)

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team

Cool shades, epic bandana, gleaming white teeth, and a tubular tank top/jean shorts combo? This Kong gets to go to all the clubs.

Silver (Sonic)

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team

I'm not sure what shade of green that is but it makes me extremely uncomfortable

This guy (from the meme)

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team

F*** cringe culture, what's cool and not cool shouldn't be determined by popular opinion. Have a great time Geno.

Dr. Baby Wario (Dr Mario World)

Top Bottom