• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you press the button?

Oh hell no man. Hell no.

We get a CGI star fox movie by Nintendo and Illumination and it's story is really accurate to the games, but it's CGI is rendered like in SNES game (You know, everything would be low polygonal and it won't have any textures)

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
No,it would be strange a CGI movie in low poly,it looks like these internet videos of characters and backgrounds in PS1 style or Gmod videos

Sony creates a Peni Parker spin-off 3D cel-shading cartoon from Sony Animation's Spiderverse,but the 3D is on RWBY-level and the script of the episodes have famous Anime cliches (it couldn't be a Cowboy Bebop,Evangelion or Cyberpunk Edgerunners but in Spider-Man universe,it could be a generic cartoon in Mecha-style)

No, that would ruin the charm.

We get a Pokemon game with Italy-inspired region and the region & it's culture is really accurate to real life Italy, but it has only 1 new pokemon based on Benito Mussolini
(There aren't any new pokemon besides the aforementioned one).

Last edited:
I'll press it, since there is some potential story mode materials.

Xenoblade gets an anime adaptation with accurate story, great voice acting and faithful character designs, but Shulk, Rex and Noah are portrayed as immature "hero" and all episodes are filled with overused anime clichés.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Sure, i see no downside or bad twist-of-events like "...,but World of Warcraft now implements NFTs" or stuff like that.

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 has a reference to Mario's fan-made content, in the form of a cameo of Jeffy from SuperMarioLogan (with Lance Thirtyacre reprising his role).

Last edited:

TheLastMaverickHunter

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I guess. Wouldn't like to see a fully animated fart joke, but at least it's deleted/optional. If there are some worthwhile extras, then I don't mind the basic layout.

The upcoming Street Fighter movie is a sequel to the campy 1994 original, adapting The New Generation. Only Ryu, Ken and Guile (because he's the protagonist) return.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
No,the street fighter movie is a worst video game movia,but a sequel?,probably will be worster than the original

Warner Bros. creates a Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks sequel,but the game is a 3D platform instead a 3D Beat em Up

Last edited:
No,the street fighter movie is a worst video game movia,but a sequel?,probably will be worster than the original

Warner Bros. creates a Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks sequel,but the game is a 3D platform instead a 3D Beat em Up
No, that would look extremely out of place to make a 3D platformer based on the one of most violent video games of all time.

Crash Bandicoot gets in smash with moveset accurate to his video games, but his home stage is based on this pakistan commercial (the stage would have only one song and only one cameo in form of Dr. Neo Cortex standing and doing a thumbs up gesture (he would still look like in this commercial)).

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Yes, id take him even with no stage at all

Your copy of tears of the kingdom comes today but to prevent potential leaks Nintendo finds a way to block all your devices from the internet forcing you offline until the game officially launches.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
nope.

Smash 6 is Smash anime edition

no guest characters from video games only anime

all characters are represented in a more anime style

guest characters include

Ichigo - Bleach
Yourichi Shihoin - Bleach
Aizen - Bleach
Goku
Piccolo
Yami Yugi
Alexis Rhodes,
Naruto Uzumaki
Himiwara Uzumaki
Madara Uchiha
Natsu - Fairy Tail
Mard Geer - Fairy Tail
Lucy - Fairy Tail

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Fairy Tail is basically a newer more well known version of Rave Master. Sadly it's popularity would not be that well recognized today. :-( childhood / teenage memories not kept relevant. also Orihime i would probably turn into an assist trophy.

Sounds great.

We get

Morpho Sword
and Gold Flower

as new items.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Um...no,Luigi is not my favorite character,but he deserves to be on Mario movie sequel

Rockstar Games creates a The Boys game,the game is a sandbox that the player can control all The Boys members,but the game is a Grand Theft Auto rip-off and it made by starters devs

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
No,it could me a torture

A Transformers cartoon is created,the cartoon have fan service and references,but the writters of the cartoon are fanfic writters and have a poorly written romantic relationship of Optimus Prime and Megatron

Wait, do I have to press the button for "Nintendo kart" game? I'm quite stumped, considering that I was the fan of the concept of Nintendo/Smash kart game back , but now it seems like a bad idea to mesh all Nintendo IPs into a racing game.

Although I would say yes if I was supporting the idea, but I'm going to say no, because it would take the spotlight of Mario Kart games or F-Zero games (despite the franchise hasn't got any entries for long times).
Plus, just like Wario Wario Wario said, the "Ha ha Ridley on tiny bike" novelty would wear off quickly and the idea wouldn't be fun anymore as it was supposed to be back then.

TL;DR: I'm not gonna press it, because Smash is supposed to be a platform fighter game, not a racing game.

Anyway, Super Nintendo World includes a shop where you could buy Nintendo consoles and their games made by Nintendo or their partners (Game Freak, Intelligent systems), but you have to beat Super Mario Bros. Lost levels with eyes closed in order to make the shop real.

FazDude

Smash Master
Pass - Feels like an unneccesary novelty given how widespread Nintendo products are.

A game in your favorite franchise gets a new installment with everything being exactly like your ideal vision for the series, and it is acclaimed by players and critics everywhere, but you can never play it.

I mean, I'll press it. You know, I don't play too much games beside the SNES ones that I'm playing through emulator. I won't be complaining about not playing new Star Fox game or Gex game.

Freddy Krueger returns as a guest fighter for Mortal Kombat (2023), but he's based on 2010 incarnation (and he would be voiced by Jackie Earle Haley).
(Also there aren't any allusions to Nightmare on Elm street original series by Wes Craven)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
No,i'm not a Horror movies fan,but Freddy based on a darkly remake is not a great option

Smash have a Resident Evil rep,the stage is raccoon city,but the playable character is Ethan Winters (my vote is no,because i don't like the modern RE games)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
No

Nintendo decides to add one more challenger to Smash that being Stella from Spiritfarer

No - there are other better choices, my man. You can't just pick Stella over other more popular characters like Crash or Gordon Freeman.

Next smash game adds a secret mode where you could play the actual demo of "Dragon king" (Earlier version of smash), but your favorite stages and fighters are cut from the game.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Nooo!!! (imagine the people whose favorite character is Mario)

Yoshi speaks in the Mario movie 2. But due to a miscommunication, instead of Andrew Sabiston, he's voiced by John Stocker using his Oogtar voice and way of talking.

Top Bottom