• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you press the button?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
No. I can deal with them being absent, but them not even getting a mention is just not even putting in effort.

The Sonic Boom cartoon gets picked up for a third season, but Sonic is replaced with Sanic and Knuckles is replaced with Ugandan Knuckles.

FazDude

Smash Master
Nah.

The next Smash has zero newcomers and only has veteran fighters from past game, but every fighter has two movesets - One portraying their current Smash kit, and one "updating" the character to use more of their source material and/or focusing on different games/playstyles.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
No thank you. I do not need to see the violin girl or the "You're Not Perfect" guy in real life.

Elon Musk steps down from CEO of Twitter, but he becomes the CEO of Nintendo instead.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Sure, I don't really care about stories in video games TBH.

Kirby gets a movie adaptation, but he has his jerkish personality from Kirby's Avalanche.

Last edited:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Oh hell no. I already have a bad time with Ultimate's online, I don't need one that's even worse.

Smash Ultimate implements rollback netcode, but the only stage that's allowed to be played online is Palutena's Temple.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Sure, dont think his 06 design is that bad & a bowser jr clone is better than nothing

NSO game service comes to pc and mobile but the price doubles for both standard and expansion pass to access it on those platforms.

Last edited:
No - children would be terrified of his design.

Sony Pictures animation announces an animated movie based on Rayman video game series with character designs accurate to video game series, but Rayman is voiced by Billy west and it's a movie adaptation of the cartoon series based on Rayman.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
I will press it,i really to know what's happened with the Rayman's friends that aren't Globox,Teensies,Murphy and Barbara

Resident Evil 9 was made,but the game still is in first-person,the protagonist is Ethan from RE7 and RE8,the story is more different and doesn't have connections from the past games

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Oh dear...imagine how flanderized the characters are in the sequel.

Nintendo 64 Classic Edition becomes real, but it only has one game: For the American and European release, Superman 64; and for the Japanese and the rest of Asia, Deadly Arts (or G.A.S.P. as it was known)

Top Bottom