• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will we ever get any unique secondary 3rd party reps in Smash?

Which secondary 3rd party character would you want the most?

• Tails

• Shadow

• Knuckles

• Dr. Eggman

• Amy

• Chun Li

• M. Bision

• Akuma

• Kefka

• Black Mage

• Tifa

• Big Boss

• Zero

• Dr. Wily

• Roll

• Tron Bonne

• Gruntilda

• Mumbo

• Dracula

• Alucard

• Ms. Pac-Man

• Jeanne

• Kasumi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I voted for Dr. Eggman. It was difficult because he is faced with a similar issue that Cranky is -- his moveset, in all likelihood, would not be as intriguing as I had hoped. That said, I voted for him anyway for how much I would like to see him in the roster.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I voted Black mage because final fantasy still lacks content outside of just FF7 pretty sure Black mage can perfectly represent the Nintendo console era of final fantasy also a spell cast/magic user which is great to have more of.
As for street fighter content Gill would be the most interesting to have compared to the others being a villain from a fighting game also has both fire and ice moves mixture given to him plus the implementation of resurrection would be very unique that he will be the only one to have it also he will bring Street fighter 3 content which we don’t have yet. Here take a look what he can do
As for Ms. Pac-man most people see her just an echo but I am pretty she can stand on her own by using Pac-man world moveset also Pac-man barely has any content outside of only 8 bit arcade 2nd Pac-man rep would fix that.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
If a company's Mii costumes appearing in a Fighter's Pass deconfirms a rep for them in that Pass, than Eggman's chances might look a little better than I thought as I don't believe Sega has received any Mii costumes in Fighter's Pass 2 yet. And remember, it's possible for a company to receive another fighter in another Fighter's Pass as Microsoft has gotten Banjo & Kazooie and Steve and Square-Enix has gotten Hero and Sephiroth in back to back between Fighter's Passes. A 2nd Sega rep in this DLC lineup certainly isn't out of the question. Plus, Eggman would be good promotion for the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie coming out next year.

Top Bottom