• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will Ultimate's "World of Light" Adventure mode feature any side scrolling adventure stages like on Melee's Adventure mode and Brawl's Subspace?

TheRedKnightMC

Smash Cadet
Will Ultimate's "World of Light" Adventure mode feature any side scrolling adventure stages with the enemies and the doors and the items like on Melee's Adventure mode and Brawl's Subspace?

If not, then why?

What will World of Light feature?

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
From what we saw, the main world looks to be a Smash Run style board game. You walk around the world in what seems to be restrictive movement and fight enemies. When your fighting, it always seemed to be on one of the stages already in the game.

You might be on a dedicated stage for bosses, but don't take my word for it.

Last edited:

lucasla

Smash Journeyman
I think maybe on a few bosses, and only in small sections, like the final boss battle of Subspace Emissary. I dont expect to see full side scrolling levels.

Top Bottom