• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will There Be Wavedashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
Haven't seen wavedashing tec since Melee

I think they should bring it back in Ultimate and make it fast and feel like melee control.

:foxmelee: :falconmelee:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
There’s several mechanics in place that keeps it from being useful, primarily the delay on how soon you can use it from a jump and very excessive lag when you air dodge into the ground.

Not seeing it making it into the final game.

Edit: Wait, this isn’t the Ultimate discussion... Not to Mini mod you but this should be there, not here in the competitive discussion.

Last edited:

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
There’s several mechanics in place that keeps it from being useful, primarily the delay on how soon you can use it from a jump and very excessive lag when you air dodge into the ground.

Not seeing it making it into the final game.

Edit: Wait, this isn’t the Ultimate discussion... Not to Mini mod you but this should be there, not here in the competitive discussion.
My bad I though this was the Ultimate room didnt realize it was smash 4 until u toled me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom