• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will The Future Change? - Crono for Smash Support Thread

Wonder Smash

Smash Lord
Because DLC Spirit Boards have, so far, been linked to dlc characters and were only added when a character was added.
But that didn't answer the question. What does that have do with whether or not there will be another Fighters Pass?

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
But that didn't answer the question. What does that have do with whether or not there will be another Fighters Pass?
There is currently a space for three more fighters. The space is marked as coming soon. To me, that suggests three more fighters are coming. It might not be a big fighters pass. It might not even technically be a fighter pass but I feel we can expect three more characters.

Wonder Smash

Smash Lord
There is currently a space for three more fighters. The space is marked as coming soon. To me, that suggests three more fighters are coming. It might not be a big fighters pass. It might not even technically be a fighter pass but I feel we can expect three more characters.
I think you're confused or misunderstanding something because we were only talking about the possibility of a third Fighters Pass after this. You're talking three characters left in THIS pass. That's something else totally different.

Oddball

Smash Lord
I think you're confused or misunderstanding something because we were only talking about the possibility of a third Fighters Pass after this. You're talking three characters left in THIS pass. That's something else totally different.
Yeah, I think we're both talking about different things here.

ANYWAY... back to Crono talk.

It would be really nice to have a Lucca gunner Mii and Frog swordsman Mii if Crono gets included.

And here's a nice Crono for Smash Video.
I can't say I agree with this guy's ideas for special moves, but he does put a lot of thought into it.

Last edited:

GhostRoy

Smash Apprentice
Grand Rapids, MI United States of America
NNID
RoyUchiha
So I have just recently started playing Chrono Trigger for the first time and I am honestly amazed I haven't played it sooner. I am having more fun with this game within the first 2 hrs of playing then I did with DQ11 after 20 hrs, honestly makes me wish Crono was chosen over Hero.

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
So I have just recently started playing Chrono Trigger for the first time and I am honestly amazed I haven't played it sooner. I am having more fun with this game within the first 2 hrs of playing then I did with DQ11 after 20 hrs, honestly makes me wish Crono was chosen over Hero.
The first time you've played it? Oh, you are in for a treat.

The game is packed with tons of memorable characters, locations, and music. Plus even after you beat it, there are a lot of endings so you can just New Game + it and start again.

Last edited:

GhostRoy

Smash Apprentice
Grand Rapids, MI United States of America
NNID
RoyUchiha
The first time you've played it? Oh, you are in for a treat.

The game is packed with tons of memorable characters, locations, and music. Plu8s even after you beat it, there are a lot of endings so you can just New Game + it and start again.
Don't even get me started on the music I swear sqenx don't miss

Top Bottom