• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

will any pits here battle me so I can l2p?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
cause my pit = bad
Watch Masashi, Danny, Earth, KiraFlax, Rogue Pit, KY, Luckay, Sagemoon, Esca, Admiral Pit, and a little bit of me for Pit. Sadly, noone really plays this character except for a few people so you probably won't be able to practice w/ any of the Pits outside the tournament. If you add me to skype: Gadiel_VaStar, then we might be able to work something out.

hate to break it to ya but the pit boards = deader than dead.
Hey you got unbanned! Lol.

OgiEthan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OgiEthan
3DS FC
2766-9108-2825
Seeing as how I can't find ANYTHING [ :'( ] on pit, this is random btw, can pit get grab-release to bair on wario? Anyone know?

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Oh I already seen some of their vids. I can't arrow loop since I am using a third party piece of crap controller. I am gonna try to get a nintendo game cube controller.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Seeing as how I can't find ANYTHING [ :'( ] on pit, this is random btw, can pit get grab-release to bair on wario? Anyone know?
I think so, but you can only get the air grab release if you grab Wario from the air, and not from the ground.

OgiEthan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OgiEthan
3DS FC
2766-9108-2825
I think so, but you can only get the air grab release if you grab Wario from the air, and not from the ground.
Thank you. I hate the wario mu. I've been playing more campy lately though. I can't hardly find anything on pit boards. :/

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Thank you. I hate the wario mu. I've been playing more campy lately though. I can't hardly find anything on pit boards. :/
Well like I said, you're free to search. Search the topic + google if needed. Don't bring up old topics unless they are extremely important. Also, check out videos of Masashi/Earth/Danny/ect... for more help. Or post in the Q&A & I'll respond there.

Top Bottom