• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U WiiU DLC Code Giveaway [PAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783

Hey Smashboarders, I'm glad to announce that I'm able to give away DLC codes for the WiiU version of Smash Bros. 4. Most of you probably have already bought most of the DLC ages ago, but for those that haven't or need multiple copies to host tournaments, here is your chance to get one DLC collection for free!

I initially bought the DLC for both the 3DS and WiiU version, with the intention of eventually buying a WiiU with Smash 4.
However, by the time that I had enough money, the Switch was revealed and I ended up buying it instead of a WiiU.
I kept my WiiU codes due to the possibility of a port to the Switch, but with the recent reveal of a new Smash Bros. game for the Switch, this has become extremely unlikely. I would be a shame to leave these WiiU codes unused, hence this giveaway.

RULES
  • Only one code per person
  • You need to clearly specify which code you want (mention a collection number!) by commenting on this thread (not through PMs/Conversations)
  • First come first served
  • I will PM you the requested code after I have received your comment
  • Be sportmanslike, unfortunately I only have a few codes to give away
AVAILABLE CODES
  • [Wii U] [PAL] [Bundle] Collection #1
    Fighter (Mewtwo), SSB T-shirt, Link Cap, Link Outfit, Majora's Mask, X's Helmet, X's Armor, Proto Man's Helmet, Proto Man's Armor, Dunban Wig, Dunban Outfit, Cat Hat, Cat Suit, Monkey Hat, Monkey Suit
  • [Wii U] [PAL] [Bundle] Collection #2 - taken by Frihetsanka
    Fighter (Ryu), Fighter (Lucas), Fighter (Roy), Stage (Suzaku Castle), Stage (Dream Land (64)), Stage music, Isabelle Hat, Heihachi Wig, Akira Wig, Jacky Wig, Zero's Helmet, MegaMan.EXE's Helmet, Inkling Wig, Inkling Squid Hat, Isabelle Outfit (Gunner), Heihachi Outfit (Brawler), Akira Outfit (Brawler), Jacky Outfit (Brawler), Zero's Armor (Swordfighter), MegaMan.EXE's Armor (Gunner), Inkling Outfit (Gunner)
  • [Wii U] [PAL] [Bundle] Collection #3
    Stage (Peach's Castle 64), Stage (Hyrule Castle 64), Bear Hat, King K. Rool Hat, Flying Man Hat, Chrom Wig, Black Knight Helm, Lloyd Wig, Samus's Helmet, Hoodie (All), Bear Suit (Gunner), King K. Rool Outfit (Brawler), Flying Man Outfit (Brawler), Chrom Outfit (Swordfighter), Black Knight's Armor (Swordfighter), Lloyd Outfit (Swordfighter), Samus's Armor (Gunner)
  • [Wii U] [PAL] [Bundle] Collection #5 - taken by RhineYFD
    Fighter (Cloud), Stage (Midgar), Chocobo Hat, Geno Hat, Geno Outfit (Gunner)

I never bought collection #4 or #6 so these codes are not available

EDIT: Codes only work in PAL/EU territories!

Last edited:

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
Wait is this real?
That's kind of a shame since those characters are good but I guess if you want to really give it away thats fine I guess.
If I could can I please have Bundle Collection 5?

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
Wait is this real?
That's kind of a shame since those characters are good but I guess if you want to really give it away thats fine I guess.
If I could can I please have Bundle Collection 5?
I've send you the DLC code for bundle collection #5 through a conversation, would you mind telling me if the code works? I'm not 100% sure about the region restrictions on these codes, so any confirmation would be nice!

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
One of the bundle actually contains the three characters I've yet to pick up, and having access to all characters would be quite nice (especially if I'm playing offline with other people). Receiving the [Wii U] [PAL] [Bundle] Collection #2 would be nice (and having some more Mii costumes would be cool). I'm using PAL so it should work.

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
One of the bundle actually contains the three characters I've yet to pick up, and having access to all characters would be quite nice (especially if I'm playing offline with other people). Receiving the [Wii U] [PAL] [Bundle] Collection #2 would be nice (and having some more Mii costumes would be cool). I'm using PAL so it should work.
I've sent the code your way! Let me know how it goes.

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
#1, i'll have to set up my Wii U again
I'll see that you're from Houston, Texas. The codes I'm giving away only work in PAL territories and not in North America.
Let me know if you're able to use PAL codes despite of this fact and I will gladly send you the one you requested. Just making sure...

Last edited:

Caseter

Smash Rookie
Disregard this message. I didn’t notice the previous message.

Last edited:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Firelucario Firelucario If there still going, I've got a friend who hasn't gotten any of the DLC characters, would love to give him the Bundle #1

merpaderp

Smash Rookie
Nevermind I just saw the EU thing, sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited:

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
Collection one.Im gonna main 3rd smash ultimate mewtwo so I need to prep.Also congrats to everybody else may the luckiest win :)

neonJAhr

Smash Rookie
If this is still going on, I would love to have the
[Wii U] [PAL] [Bundle] Collection #1

I am indeed in PAL region and would love to test out a new character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom