• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii U or 3Ds

Kissasheep

Smash Rookie
i seriously just need your opinion, smash for the Wii U or 3Ds, this info wont matter to me because have 3ds and not wii u
the only bad thing i could think of about 3Ds was Ice Climbers were gone

Isaac4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
someletters
3DS FC
4270-5125-0529
Switch FC
SW-0987-8922-3098
I personally enjoy the 3ds version more for it's flaws and the fact that its extremely different from the rest of the smash games. I think it'll age better because of the better single player content and the fact that it wasnt depending on the competitive scene and wii u.

Sparty

Smash Rookie
3ds is the best thing to come to smash couldn’t ask for a better handheld version not counting ultimate

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've found myself playing Smash Wii U more often than Smash 3DS. The main issue that I can think of in regards to Smash 3DS is that it could potentially break your system's Circle Pad if you're not careful. Also, there's no Special Smash option.

Last edited:

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Smash 3ds Imo had the better stages, classic mode is just better, smash run being way more fun than smash tour. The problem however is that this was on handheld and smash just felt better on a TV with an actual controller. But even now with Ultimate that just gives one less reason to go play the Wii U version. At least I can always go back to the 3ds for smash run.

Top Bottom