• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii U chat

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I'm surprised that Nintendo hasn't taken down that app like they did with swapnote on the 3DS.
I mean if they are afraid of pedos sendin pictures via swapnote, you'd think theyd be even more afraid of them going on wii u chat and trying to start up a video conference with a kid and whippin their **** out.

I used it a few times with strangers, it was awkward as f#$%. But I mean you could draw on their faces without them knowin which was pretty funny.
The one guy I know who owns a wii u never wants to use wii u chat and I cant blame him because its easier to send messages over miiverse.

R0Y

Smash Master
I used it once, it's basically Skype. It's nice to have but I don't use it.

I never thought of it that way @ DakotaBonez DakotaBonez but then again it's a home console and can't be snuck quite like a 3DS can. Parents would have to be really negligent.

Top Bottom