• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii U Ban Durations

Jonathan Hooker

Smash Rookie
I left 3 games in total. One cause of lag, one as a joke. Those 2 bans lasted 10 minutes.
I recently left another one while button smashing to get out of a grab, this time it lasts 20 minutes. Will this keep going up?

TheDuke54

Smash Journeyman
Yes, it will. I've only gotten mine up to 20 minutes before, but I have heard others extending their punishment. I understand why they do this, but when I join a game that drops to a crawl from lag and a match that is 2 minutes lasts 10, I'm going to bail.

Most people avoid this by two stocking themselves on 1 vs 1 or SD'ing 5 times without anyone tapping you. This will automatically kick you out of the game without penalty. Although I have gotten a 1 minute ban from doing that. And usually by the time you SD yourself 5 times the match is already over due to how laggy it is.

I'd avoid bailing games for kicks and giggles and only use it when it's absolutely necessary like a super laggy game on free for all or team. Just two stock yourself on 1 vs 1. You can also be reported and or sent to Smash Hell, so watch out for that to.

TheDuke54

Smash Journeyman
Wow that's pretty lame. Honestly I think Smash online has too many flaws for their punishment system. Somehow I always get kicked off of games for repeatedly targeting some dude on free for all. And the kicker is that I might had hit them once or twice to their twenty times they hit me.

I also got sent to Smash Hell once and to this day I still have no idea why I was sent there.

Sminkledorf

Smash Rookie
LUL fg people if you don't want to get ban just use anthers ladder it has better people and their no ban duration that only happens in fg

Top Bottom