• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Trainer Hitbox Visualization

Furil

Smash Apprentice
These may better belong in the Hitbox Data topic, but I didn't want to dump these sort of large GIFs there.

Note:
The windboxes appear as hitboxes. I'll fix this later.
If there are any that look particularly off, let me know.

Edit:

Edit: corrected these, hopefully they are good to go now

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
This is actually truly impressive. Amazing job there!
:196:

Asdfchris

Smash Rookie
They are even worse than what i've imagined, except usmash and uair.

Thank you very much for this, i've been waiting soooo long for this.

Edit: Just noticed, will specials be added?

Last edited:

Furil

Smash Apprentice
I added the side special and grabs.
I'm not 100% sure on the grab boxes' locations. I'm going under the assumption that the second parameter is the bone node like with hitboxes..
They seem to be placed correctly, but I could be wrong.

HimaBook

Smash Cadet
Furil Furil
How did you know hitboxes sizes are what you visualize?
I know we can see hitbox size value at mastercore etc...
But I guess you can't draw hitboxes sizes with only the information.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
If those grab visualizations are correct (they look like they are), then it explains why they are so bad.
:196:

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
This is... Great! I'm amazed you can even find this data (although I should really expect it, someone else probably has something like this on Smashboards as well for another character...)

How do you find all this information on the hitboxes? It probably would really help out other boards.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Those grab hitboxes.
And to think they were fixed in order to grab small opponents.

Anyway wonderful work here.

Last edited:

Furil

Smash Apprentice
I had bug in the hitbox replacement stuff that caused hitboxes to keep their previous form.

So I fixed up smash and fair.

Sorry about that...

Furil

Smash Apprentice
How did you know hitboxes sizes are what you visualize?
I know we can see hitbox size value at mastercore etc...
But I guess you can't draw hitboxes sizes with only the information.
They are hit-spheres, so all you need is the radius (which is the size). Except extended ones; you need basically a long oval that connects 2 points. I use two sphere and a cylinder to connect them.
I'm pretty confident they are correct relative to model because the model's are taken directly from the game with no modifications in size.

How do you find all this information on the hitboxes? It probably would really help out other boards.
It's been available for a while. MasterCore has the data for all characters. (Some may be outdated/ have misleading labels)
http://opensa.dantarion.com/s4/mastercore3/

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
They are hit-spheres, so all you need is the radius (which is the size). Except extended ones; you need basically a long oval that connects 2 points. I use two sphere and a cylinder to connect them.
I'm pretty confident they are correct relative to model because the model's are taken directly from the game with no modifications in size.

It's been available for a while. MasterCore has the data for all characters. (Some may be outdated/ have misleading labels)
No clue how to read that, but thanks (?)

Where would the hitboxes be at? Or did you just make a visualization of it?

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
This is really awesome. Clears up some grey areas on moves like jab 3, fair, and up tilt. Those hitboxes are worse than I thought.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Wow, this is amazing! Well done.

That said, it just about confirms everything I ever thought about this character. some of these are just awful

HimaBook

Smash Cadet

Thank you! I understood ,but I hava an additional Question.
How did you link size value with visualized size?
Foe instance,like this picture,You drew length of 6(According to mastercore,this hitbox size is 6).
I guess you know the length of "1". Without this information, nobody can draw hitbox.
How did you define that?

Furil

Smash Apprentice
Due to my recent discovery of a separate joint table, I found that Wii Fit Trainer's F Smash actually had a bug.
I updated it to the correct position and makes much more sense now :)

Thank you! I understood ,but I hava an additional Question.
How did you link size value with visualized size?
Foe instance,like this picture,You drew length of 6(According to mastercore,this hitbox size is 6).
I guess you know the length of "1". Without this information, nobody can draw hitbox.
How did you define that?
It's technically 1.8.
I just draw sphere of those exact sizes. The model is already at the default scale (how it appears in-game) so the hitboxes at their default scale means that's how they would appear in-game.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
I was actually just going to point out that fsmash has no hitbox on her feet(I wish, she'd be a god of 2 frame punishes). Then you fixed it today.

The grabboxes are also likely to be a bit off.

Layered on top of each other it would seem that utilt is farther displaced forward than her grab hitbox, but a quick test will show that utilt will phantom hit characters in front of her where grab will connect fully.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Looks much more in line with my own general knowledge.

Again, Furil Furil , thank you so much for your hard work! We all really appreciate it.

HimaBook

Smash Cadet
Due to my recent discovery of a separate joint table, I found that Wii Fit Trainer's F Smash actually had a bug.
I updated it to the correct position and makes much more sense now :)

It's technically 1.8.
I just draw sphere of those exact sizes. The model is already at the default scale (how it appears in-game) so the hitboxes at their default scale means that's how they would appear in-game.
I almost understood owing to this reply and thread of Pika at which you said "I added a parser for AnimCMD scripts to display hitboxes" .
It means you added some factor into ssb4 program ,and this factor enable to display hitboxes,doesn't it?

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
How is this thread not stickied yet? I mean, we have two stickied threads for frame data, but none for this?

Egghead

Smash Apprentice
Oh my! This is amazing! Also, pivot grab's crazy extension has been confirmed for me.

Top Bottom