• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Fit Trainer has a death combo! :3

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Thanks for sharing!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, that channel is MSC (My Smash Corner) not BSD. WFT's hasn't had any new kill setups developed since patch 1.10 so we've known about this for some time. The player who actually popularized footstool combos with WFT (and is thanked at the end) is @SInogara , a forum regular. If you're interested in seeing more things like that, please subscribe to his channel which is linked at the end!

Mordecai Hazard

Smash Cadet
Thanks for sharing!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, that channel is MSC (My Smash Corner) not BSD. WFT's hasn't had any new kill setups developed since patch 1.10 so we've known about this for some time. The player who actually popularized footstool combos with WFT (and is thanked at the end) is @SInogara , a forum regular. If you're interested in seeing more things like that, please subscribe to his channel which is linked at the end!
I do agree BSD is very similar to MSC (I know both of them a lot). I don't really think people would know about this so I tend to post a lot of stuff like this. WFT mains should really look into this video, so they can apply this technique to competitve tournaments. Every time I see WFT, I think it's WTF, lol.

Top Bottom