• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WiFight Club - Congratulations to Catana for winning the tourney and destroying everyone

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
NNID: LordTakeo
3DS: -
Costume: Fierce Deity/ :4link:
Other Characters: :4luigi::4feroy::4pit:
Gametime: 17:00 - 23:00 (GMT+1)
Claim to Fame: I am atleast mediocre at everything.

Last edited:

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
NNID: HarryTheChin
3DS friend code: 3668-8649-3795
Link skin: Waluigi alt (Purple)
Other characters: Ridley (Random)
Game times: PM me if we have to play
Youtube: no
Other site(s): squidboards.com
Claim to fame: bombs4dayz

Last edited:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
NNID: Thegodlink
3ds: None
Link Skin: Golden
Other characters: Captain falcon, Mario, Ganon
Game times: Whenever
youtube: Yes
Other sites: Nintendodojo.com Reddit.com Twitch.com 3dspedia.com Youchew.com
Claim to fame: Whats this :p

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Sorry guys I hAven't Been online For a free days i was visiting my wife's family in a different town, but I'll be back tomorrow and add all of you to the roster.

Thank you all for singing up for the tourney we have 15 people subscribed so far and only 1 more day for the tourney to start. Hope you all are as excited as me for the tourney!, its going to be an epic one

Wait I have to do what drigo toes did?
You Didn't have to since costlow added you a while back but thanks for dointg it again :)

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Sorry, have to unregister again, since something urgent came up today, and will last till the next few days.
I wish you lots much fun, and will participate at the next one for sure!

FSK

Smash Ace
Sorry, have to unregister again, since something urgent came up today, and will last till the next few days.
I wish you lots much fun, and will participate at the next one for sure!
If you have a lot to do. You can just schedule 1 match per week. The whole tournament is not happening tomorrow. I'll probably do my match in the weekend since this week is a bit hectic.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
If you have a lot to do. You can just schedule 1 match per week. The whole tournament is not happening tomorrow. I'll probably do my match in the weekend since this week is a bit hectic.
Huh, actually good to know.

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Huh, actually good to know.
Exactly so if you want you can join again and schedule your match whenever is possible for you .

Thanks @ FSK FSK for explaining. I updated the tournament rulets can you please check it and see if it's clear enough or if it isn't then how can I explain it in such a way that it's clear that the whole tournament is not happening tomorrow but over the course of the month as you explained it?

FSK

Smash Ace
Exactly so if you want you can join again and schedule your match whenever is possible for you .

Thanks @ FSK FSK for explaining. I updated the tournament rulets can you please check it and see if it's clear enough or if it isn't then how can I explain it in such a way that it's clear that the whole tournament is not happening tomorrow but over the course of the month as you explained it?
It seemed pretty clear to me in the rules. I just think I'm the only one that read them lol (Lazy Link mains :@ )

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
OK Tournament Just Started!!!!

Winners Bracket:

1st Round:

@ skydogc skydogc Vs @Z3phIr
@ Naroghin Naroghin Vs @smokebomb12
@ Linkmario00 Linkmario00 Vs @Xephilon
@Link4Life! Vs @Drigo Toes

2nd Round:
@Oblivion Vs (Winner of skydogc Vs Z3phIr )
@ Zane the pure Zane the pure Vs @ link7 link7
@Catana Vs (Winner of Naroghin Vs smokebomb12)
@ Tshadow7 Tshadow7 Vs @Himura Kenshin
@ Dumbfire Dumbfire Vs (Winner of Linkmario00 Vs Xephilon)
@Linkachu. Vs @ FSK FSK
@ link and ike lover link and ike lover Vs (Winner of Link4Life! Vs Drigo Toes)
@LoZ-Girl Vs @ H HarryTheChin

Lets start the tournament find your oponents and report the results on this thread and remember to save the replays and send them to @ Zane the pure Zane the pure or @Zelkam and to me :D

Good luck to all of you

Last edited:

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
I sent an email to my opponent as that was the only way I could find to contact him. I looked at going through Challonge as well, but the name used there doesn't appear to be a registered account with Challonge. I tried searching the name and it didn't come up. I'll let you know if I hear from him.

EDIT: Also, quick question: are we required to save our replays? I'd rather not, though I don't mind if my opponent does.

Last edited:

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
I sent an email to my opponent as that was the only way I could find to contact him. I looked at going through Challonge as well, but the name used there doesn't appear to be a registered account with Challonge. I tried searching the name and it didn't come up. I'll let you know if I hear from him.

EDIT: Also, quick question: are we required to save our replays? I'd rather not, though I don't mind if my opponent does.
Yes your opponent is banned atm from posting in Smashboards but you should be able to contact him by just sending a PM on smashboard, I was able to get a hold of him a few days before the tourney started, also on the replays, your not required to save the replays but if you get into the semi finals / finals please do or ask your opponent to do it, its just a way to confirm the results and also to post it in the forum so we all can see, but I cant make you do it, so its up to you.

also if your opponent doesnt appear by Wednesday / Thursday you will automatically advance to the next round.

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
@ Tshadow7 Tshadow7 Oh ok, thanks for clarifying. I'll send a PM on Smashboards as well.

Honestly, I doubt I'll make it that far (I've only played Ganon all this summer) but if I do, I'll be sure to record the matches, upload to my YT and post in the thread.

Last edited:

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
@ Tshadow7 Tshadow7 Oh ok, thanks for clarifying. I'll send a PM on Smashboards as well.

Honestly, I doubt I'll make it that far (I've only played Ganon all this summer) but if I do, I'll be sure to record the matches, upload to my YT and post in the thread.
Remember you can use up to 1 alternate so maybe we will see some link vs ganon matches that will bring the hype :D

and maybe it will help you get a little farther if you switch between Link and Ganon :D

Last edited:

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
So first match of the set is always a Link ditto, and then we can choose one alt after that?

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
Remember you can use up to 1 alternate so maybe we will see some link vs ganon matches that will bring the hype :D

and maybe it will help you get a little farther if you switch between Link and Ganon :D
Hey, good point. I forgot about that. I'm doing the Ganon tournament right now and that one is Ganly-Gans only. Maybe at the very least I'll get some good Link-Ganon MU experience.

EDIT: Just checked my convo w/ @smokebomb12 and it turns out he's dropping the tourney. He's got school in a couple days and wants to focus on his studies. You can PM him to corroborate if you'd like.

So this means I move on? Or is there an alternate? Just wondering. Over at the ganon tourney we have 48 entrants with a list of alternates as well. Also, I'm still new to tournaments.

Last edited:

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Hey, good point. I forgot about that. I'm doing the Ganon tournament right now and that one is Ganly-Gans only. Maybe at the very least I'll get some good Link-Ganon MU experience.

EDIT: Just checked my convo w/ @smokebomb12 and it turns out he's dropping the tourney. He's got school in a couple days and wants to focus on his studies. You can PM him to corroborate if you'd like.

So this means I move on? Or is there an alternate? Just wondering. Over at the ganon tourney we have 48 entrants with a list of alternates as well. Also, I'm still new to tournaments.
that means that you move on to the next round, and @smokebomb12 is out of the tourney, guys how are the other fights going??

Also your next fight is with @Catana

im just waiting~
Sorry :( your in round 2 waiting for your opponent, try to get a hold of @Link4Life! and @Drigo Toes and ask them when they will fight and when they do, you can fight the winner :)

Edit: thank you for fixing it :)

Last edited:

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
I've messaged but yet to hear from @Z3phIr for this tournament. No response yet. His profile says he hasn't been active since August 12th.

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
I've messaged but yet to hear from @Z3phIr for this tournament. No response yet. His profile says he hasn't been active since August 12th.
hmm i understand, thats weird since he went and signed up for the tournament, give him until tomorrow to respond, if he doesnt then i will message him tomorrow and see if he answers by thursday or so.

Thank you for letting me know. Please be patient :D

Z3ph1r

Banned via Warnings
Uh yeah this is me, I'll be on Xat coming days and you can PM me on this account.

Last edited:

Linkmario00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Linkmario00
I sent a PM to @Xephilon yesterday but I received no response even if he was seen here after my PM according to his account.

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
I sent a PM to @Xephilon yesterday but I received no response even if he was seen here after my PM according to his account.
Let me know if he hasnt answered yet and I will contact him and see whats going on, and if he doesnt answer by tomorrow we can have someone alternate or you win the match ok?.

BTW Guys how are the other fights??? have you been able to contact your opponent or have you had the change to get to fight them??? Im still waiting for the results. We are half way through the week.

Last edited:

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Last edited:

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Drigo Toes doesn't seem to have been around? I was in the 'Smash 4 Link Commumity Xat'!
Yes forget that link, go into http://xat.com/linksmashers instead

also @ L Link 4 Life! you are in the second round against @ link and ike lover link and ike lover , @Drigo Toes goes into the loser bracket

Also Everyone we are in the Second round now, this are the matches:

OK Tournament Just Started!!!!

Winners Bracket:

2nd Round:
@Oblivion Vs @Z3phIr
@ Zane the pure Zane the pure Vs @ link7 link7
@Catana Vs @ Naroghin Naroghin
@ Tshadow7 Tshadow7 Vs @Himura Kenshin
@ Dumbfire Dumbfire Vs @ Linkmario00 Linkmario00
@Linkachu. Vs @ FSK FSK
@ link and ike lover link and ike lover Vs @ L Link 4 Life!
@LoZ-Girl Vs @ H HarryTheChin

Good luck to all of you
We can do Second Round from Thursday to Sunday and if everyone has finished by Sunday, then we will start the 3rd Round of Winners and the Loser brackets on Monday the 14 of September.

Top Bottom