• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wielders of Wisdom - The Zelda Player Finder (With Poll!)

Where do you think Zelda belongs in the tier list? (We'll look back to this in a few years)

• High

• Mid

• Low

• Bottom

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
~ Wielders of Wisdom - The Zelda Player Finder ~

Welcome to the official Zelda Player Finder for all users of Princess Zelda in Smash 4!
Please introduce yourself using the following format:
Name/Tag:
Preferred Palette:
(You can put a number corresponding to the top banner if unsure)
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: (Please put ONLY what you would like listed, not a life story)
NNID/Friend Code:
About yourself (Photo optional):

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Zelda Player Finder
Nico (@Erotic&Heretic)
France
Wi-fi

Smash player and Zelda fan (both the character and the games) who mained our favorite low-tier since the release of Melee. I like to take some tournaments when I can (but there's been only two Brawl 2vs2 tournaments where I live), but I secretly play for fun. My second main is now Robin, as I seem to like magic girls (and Robin have twintails, that's a plus). Outside of Smash, I'm your typical 20-ish guy who grew up with videogames and japanese animes.

BJN39 (@ BJN39 BJN39 )

IL, USA
Wi-fi

I play SSB games, animal crossing Wild World AND New leaf, and I speedrun the video games Harry potters 1-3 on the GC.

maXy (@ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 )

Belfast, Northern Ireland
Competitive/Wi-fi

i liek musick

JigglyZelda003 (@JigglyZelda003)

Cleveland, OH
Casual Competitive

I can be the biggest lurker but i like my Zelda sisters so i tend to post up more. I'm mostly a ninty fan, but i also like pretty much any game except mainstream sports, shooters, and most RTS titles.

Oh Snap / iSwallow (@Oh Snap)
Toronto, Canada
Casual Wi-fi

I love Marvel

Aerodrome (@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer )

Queensland, Australia
Competitive / Wi-fi

I regularly enter 20+ man tournaments here in my state, usually place top 5. I use Wi-Fi to teach other players what they're doing wrong (90% of the time people are just bad at ledge options, being baited or landing tbh). I like video gaems. The only video game series from Smash I haven't played any games from is Yoshi and Olimar's.

UkeNicky (@ UkeNicky UkeNicky )

Florida, USA
Casual Wi-fi

There isn't too much to say, I like videogames to a degree but I'm not craaazy about them. I like to play them with my best friend though, we do doubles a lot and like to have a laugh over funny things and stuff like that xD
I'd include a picture but feh, I'm too lazy to figure out how to do it from mobile.

2004Zilla (@ 2004Zilla 2004Zilla )

Phoenix, AZ
Casual Wi-fi

That one guy no one cares about. I like playing Zelduh and Metroid and Mario. Also into Gawdziller and Jurassic Park.

And I'm just going to leave this here:

SBphiloz4 / Philip (@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 )

Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Casual/Competitive, Wi-fi

A Zelda waifufeg that will be loyal to her to the bitter end no matter how hard she blows in every. Single. smash. game she has been in. Love piano, Japanese weeaboo cartoons, and Pokemon, when I'm not smashing. The only thread I lurk in is this thread and this thread only, haha. I just post stuff that make people like it, for whatever reason.

LuckyToady (@ Princess Toady Princess Toady )
Péronne / Picardie / France
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi

I went to one Melee tournament once but wasn't able to go to any other tournaments after that unfortunately, not to mention that it was around that time that Brawl came out and I kind of lost interest in the competitive scene due to how slow it was, overall I guess I'm a mix of all three. Zelda is and will remain my secondary just because she is so pretty in that silky dress of hers, even though she sucks ever since her debut appearance. I play the OoT palette in all the entries and wish Din's Fire could be useful once in a Blue Moon.

To be honest I came here because shade was being thrown Irrelevina's way and I couldn't just stay away from a thread full of worshipers of the great Wig Snatcher.

ShiningNight / Ricky (@Rickster)
Texas, USA
Casual/Competitive

I'm pretty quiet, so I don't post much on SB until I can get settled in somewhere. Smash is my only competitive game. I play all kinds of games, but RPGs have a special place. Really into Nintendo stuff too. That's all I can think of for now lol. I got a Zelda, Link, and Fox amiibo and a new pair of ear buds. The rest is just small stuff.

TurnipTerritory (@ L Latte )

Wisconsin, USA
Wi-fi

D3RK (@ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」 )

Ellijay, GA
Competitive/Wi-fi
NNID: D3RK-SSB4
Friend Code: 5129-1384-7688

My name is Dereck, but everyone calls me Derk which is where my smash tag and username comes from. It was a nickname given to me way back in the day and I have used it ever since. Digital Art is one of the main hobbies I do during my free time when I am not playing games.

Elana (@ GameAngel64 GameAngel64 )

Chicago, IL, USA
Competitive/Wi-fi
NNID: GameAngel64

I have been a pure Zelda main since she made her debut in Melee. I think this may be some kind of psychological problem. :p Other than video games I like to write, draw, learn about everything, philosophize, travel, and champion animal welfare/wildlife/nature preservation causes.

Michael/Mike/Mikey (@ micstar615 micstar615 )

Vancouver, BC, Canada
Casual/Competitive
NNID: maXywashere

First character I ever picked in Smash was Zelda. Melee was my first smash game and Zelda was my first choice. Since then, she has always reminded me of the good memories I've had playing Melee when I was a child so I always stuck with her. Love her play style, even if she stinks. I'm an only child. Grew up with a lot of issues and still dealing with a ton of baggage. Currently, I'm just taking time to discover myself I guess. I like most Nintendo franchises, my favourites being: Smash, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, the 3D Mario games, Mario Kart and Zelda. I also love music, Christina Aguilera is my favourite singer, her album "Stripped" helped me through some difficult moments.

ODIN (@ O D I N O D I N )

Chicago, IL, USA
Competitive/Wi-fi
NNID: GameAngel64

I enjoy video games. I enjoy working in photoshop, especially making forum signatures. I enjoy trying to be funny, and fun to hang out with.

Tino (@ Tino Tino )

Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA
Competitive
NNID: FaustinoRojo10
Friend Code: 5284-1678-8857

Well, I work full time night shift making like $500 a week, I like working out at the gym, play video games, watch my favorite TV shows and listen to rap music.

Rabbit (@ rabbit.soaring rabbit.soaring )

New York, USA
Competitive
NNID: rabbit.soaring

I don't really have anything to say here. I exist.

Zylach (@ Zylach Zylach )

Wisconsin, USA
Competitive
NNID: [SB]Zylach

Any other Badgers here? Other than that, I'm mostly a pc gamer. Smash is my competitive game of choice next to LoL which I'm not nearly as good at. Favorite game franchise is Metroid and I use Samus in smash as a secondary but she has no kill potential. I'm trying to learn Robin as well because there are so many matchups I'm having trouble with as Zelda recently. Sorry, no pics. I am the faceless void.

Uncertain Title (@ Uncertain Title Uncertain Title )

USA
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi
Friend Code: 4296-3238-9292

Love to read and write, hanging with friends and family. Favorite games: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles, Persona 4, 999, most Zelda and Metorid titles...I could go on a ways XD Currently working towards my Comp Sci major.

Matt (@ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger )

Massachusetts, USA
Casual/Wi-fi
NNID: mjsmi2

Let's see...I really like reading and playing video games. I'm mainly a Nintendo gamer - Pokémon, Legend of Zelda, Smash Bros., Mario Kart, Mario Party, etc - but I also play games like Tekken, Resident Evil, and classic Sonic the Hedgehog, too. I'm into politics and world news, and I can get pretty passionate about social and economic justice issues.

Mocha (@ Mocha Mocha )

Houston, TX
Competitive/Wi-fi
NNID: Mocha151

Born in Brazil, but descended from the Duke of France, the royal blood clearly beckoned to me when the need for an elven princess main arose. From the moment she made her appearance in Melee, the moves and elegance of the sparkles felt very natural to me, and I've stuck with her ever since. Although I do not have a finalized main yet in Smash 4, Zelda will always have a place among the potential thrones.

I'm also an avid coffee addict, in case my name didn't give it away already. I enjoy various games, namely RPGS (Elder Scrolls and Dragon Age series being my favorites), Legend of Zelda, and competitive Pokemon from time to time. There are other games I loved growing up, but I can't see them the same now as I did back then. I'm sure many can relate to this.

Other than gaming, I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, reading, writing, and shopping. I don't actually have a whole lot of free time to do much else, since I work full-time as a bilingual receptionist, and I'll be taking evening classes in college soon.

I'm generally a friendly and easy-going person, and I try to keep an open-mind to various cultures, beliefs, etc. I'm in no way perfect, but I want to avoid ignorance. I appreciate engaging in thoughtful and intelligent conversations about almost anything, and I enjoy various kinds of humor.

choknater (@ choknater choknater )

Modesto, CA
Competitive/Wi-fi
NNID: choknater

just trying to be the best

PM me for friendlies! or add me on fb and tell me who you are :)
www.facebook.com/andretheusfelix

i'm always down to play, i'll make time for you.

Alphatron (@ Alphatron Alphatron )

New York, NY
Casual
NNID: Alphatron

I was more of a Jiggs main in melee and the first game but I played Zelda a bit in melee and switched over to maining her in brawl. That carried over to smash 4 too (although my friends think I main Ness). My hobbies include creative writing, playing video games, and (attempting) to understand computer programming. Admittedly, I lurk more than I post, but I'm always up for playing some matches.

Crobe / Rosangela (3DS) (@ Crobe Crobe )

Mexico City, Mexico
Competitive/Wi-fi
Friend Code: 0344-9640-7245

Hii! im from Mexico!, im new to smashboards and tring to conquer the world, i mean be the best zelda of mexico at least!. I played zelda since meele but only casual, same case wiht brawl, now i wanna go and try what i can do. Thanks everyone and hiii again!!

ScaryLB59 aka Ed (@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary )

Pompano Beach, FL
Competitive
NNID: ScaryLB59
FC: 5129-2999-4836

I've been here for a while. I need to put much more time into this game lol. I enjoy eating, drinking, booze, football, physical activities, and hanging with friends. Long walks on the beach are also wonderful. With any luck, I will try to uphold the standards for Zelda I had for her in Brawl but it seems like it'll be an uphill climb so I also have some assisstance from her alter ego Sheik. We'll do what we can.

Chris_P_T_Bone (@CrispyT-Bone)

PA, USA
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi
NNID: Geliaron

Hello! I've used Zelda as my go-to character since Brawl (actually my first game), but have yet to go to a tourney. Some day, that'll change.

Kyle BB (@Kyle B)[color]

Sanford, FL
Competitive
NNID: Dunadain8

I have mained (does autocorrect seriously want me to say maimed :laugh:)Zelda since Brawl, which was my intro to the smash series, originally I tried Link, peach, then Zelda.
Brawl actually got me into the legend of Zelda :)
I just naturally took to Zelda at that point, All I ever want in a character is a Teleport and a devastatingly powerful attack that changes the battle when it hits.
I also side main Shiek but i'm nowhere near as good with Shiek as I am Zelda.
I am 16 and I still go to School, every wendsday i play with my friends at gamer's club with smash, however have not gotten that opportunity yet, as Christmas break has intervened.

Andrew (@ACrawford69)

Baton Rouge, LA
Competitive/Wi-fi
Friend Code: 2707-2321-8560

I'm just a 14 year old boy who is a video game lover. I'm very competitive with games. I actually broke my first DS by throwing it because I lost a pokemon battle against my brother. (He used Action Replay) I enjoy making friends and
Talking to people. I started using Zelda as my main because one day I saw a Twitch streamer named Cosmo use her in Melee, so I started practicing and actually got really good.

Thomas (@Macchiato)

Springfield, VA
Competitive/Wi-fi
NNID: Macchiato94

I'm a coffee addict I like Smash Bros and Legend of Zelda. This and Tekken are the two series that I play
competitively. I'm also a SSS tier optomistist.

AEMehr (@AEM)

San Juan Capistrano, CA, USA
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi
NNID: Ariand54321

I play Zelda because pretty much every hit that lands correctly feels satisfying. Except when you Farore's Wind to the corner of a ledge and teleport in the complete opposite direction of the stage. Or when you Din's Fire slightly off the stage. Those arent fun and are common things i do, especially dins fire.

CommanderPepper (@CommanderPepper)

Nassau County
Wi-fi
NNID: CommanderPepper

I'm a ****ty Zelda main who's in denial over not using Sheik more often.

Ashe (@Phenomiracle)

New Jersey
Casual/Wi-fi

I've stuck with Zelda/Sheik since Melee, and I've chosen Zelda over Sheik in SSB4. Bitter waifufeg until the end. I was briefly competitive in the early Brawl days; don't have time nor the dedication to commit competitively anymore. I also play Sheik, Pit/DPit, Palu, and Ike. Trying to pick up Peach and ZSS.

Anyways, I'm 20, my lifestyle activities include Smash (among other few games), some anime, football, family, fiancee, working out, university, and work. Life has been insane this past year, but I do hope to stay salty about Zeldawful (i.e. be active here) as long as I can.

*Exeggutor (@Glowing Lumineon)

Brazil
Wi-fi
Friend Code: 0576-5098-4012

I don't really think I'm that good at smash, but I'm trying to get better. Oh, and my tag starts with a star, so I'm using an asterix here.

Dexit (@Dexit)

West Sussex, UK
Casual/Wi-fi
NNID: Dexit_Prism

I mainly play PC games but I do occasionally branch out into consoles. Been playing Smash since Melee at which time I was 2. XD

Noah (@NAsh88)

Maine, USA
Wi-fi
NNID: NAshey88

I've been playing smash since Melee first came out. Zelda/Sheik have always been my go-to characters despite not playing a single Zelda game until 2011. Now that Zelda and Sheik are separate characters, I chose to represent the human incarnation of the goddess Hylia herself. It's too bad that Zelda is so awful :(

ArthurPennington (@ArthurPennington)

Melbourne, Australia
Casual

NNID: ArthurPennington

About yourself: I've been playing Smash casually since Melee, (although I never got into the competitive side) and while I enjoyed Brawl with friends, I didn't get particularly into it by virtue of never owning a Wii. I'm particularly ashamed to say I didn't really pay Zelda any attention in previous Smash games, despite being a massive fan of her series. However in the run up to Smash 4, I was completely immersed in Hyrule Warriors and several main series games which rekindled my love for her as a character. As I've played more with her I've realised she is certainly lacking in tier strength, but that won't deter me (hell, I love me some low tiers; I mained Roy and Y. Link in Melee, for example.) Nice to meet you all, let's make our Princess proud.

J.R. (@HylianCricket)

Phoenix, AZ, USA
Casual/Wi-fi
NNID: DaemonGryllus55
Friend Code: 0516-7265-2683

I've been lurking the smashboards for a long time now (I'm also something of an introvert in the real world). I've been a fan of the Zelda series since I first played the NES original as a kid. Zelda was my secondary in Melee but became my main in Brawl, which carried over to Smash 4 (my secondaries are still up in the air). When I'm not working in distribution I am writing, drawing, playing video games, and hanging with my wife (who is a Rosalina main - fun fact of the day).

Fern (@Fernosaur)

Monterrey, Mexico
Casual/Cometitive/Wi-fi
NNID: Fernosaur

I'm a concept artist and storybook illustrator. I don't consider myself a Zelda main, since I main Villager, but I'm here because I couldn't just drop her (I was her main in Brawl).

Seki (@Seki_)

Dayton, OH
Casual/Competitive
NNID: RCX420

Hi, I'm a Zelda player from the Ohio region who strives to play competitively in SSB4. Add my NNID and maybe we could play sometime (please be gentle, I'm not that good ;3) I picked Zelda because she's a character that has enough options to be viable, but bad play can be punished very easily. If I make a bad play, I'll accept the punishment. Learn from your own mistakes, right? btw I'm looking for a mentor if any of you super pro kids are willing to be patient, message me c;

beserker01 (@berserker01)

PH (location)
Competitive
Friend Code: 1220-7875-3865

I main Shulk and secondary Robin. I use Zelda for the lulz. I've been playing Smash competitively since Brawl. So yeah, that's all.

Bryson (@Suicidal_Donuts)

USA
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi
NNID: IfItIsntBryson

I played Melee at my neighbor's house around a decade ago (it's been that long?) and was immediately drawn to Link and Zelda and am now a huge LoZ fan. I mained Zelda in Melee but dropped her in Brawl for Ike and Lucas (who I almost won tournaments with). Now I'm back with Zelda and ready to prove she's not bottom tier (but maybe not higher than mid). Oh, and I'm new to SmashBoards.

Mari/Marin (@ChaoticMarin)

USA (East Coast)
Casual
NNID: ChaoticMarin

My name's Marin. I like to occupy myself with roleplaying, music arrangement and gaming. My favorite types of games are shooters, story driven games, community driven games and a few unique games (mostly Nintendo). Some of my favorite series are Zelda, Pokemon, Mega Man and Super Smash Bros. I'm not one for small talk, but I like to think of myself as a nice person who can be a good friend.

Aus0115 (@Aus0115)

Florida
Casual/Wi-fi
NNID: Aus0116

I've mained her since melee and have used her effectively ever since. my Skype is austinpdz I can play every now and then I also sometimes enjoy the craziness like stage hazards and items so I'm not always competitive.

Duzzzyy (@Duzzzyy)

Dalarna, Sweden
Competitive/Wi-fi
NNID: Duzzzyy

Relatively new player determined to improve and join tournaments soon.

r_greening1 (Chris for 3DS) (@r_greening1)

Lansing, Kansas
Casual
NNID: Vyu200

A quick note, I only have the 3DS version of the game as of now, so information like NNID and Name are subject to change when I finally get a Wii-U.

Westkana (@Wes762)

Atlanta, GA
Casual
NNID: Westkana

Hey I've played Zelda since Melee, and still playing the princess today. She's probably my best character in the game, but I don't know many competitive strategies XD

Vi•V (@ViV)

Staten Island, New York
Wi-fi, Competitive
NNID: MR1703

I've played smash since melee and have always used Zelda from melee to smash 4. I'm not the best at smash 4 but I'm always looking for practice to become better, and want to use Zelda to the best extent I can!

Prioritized (@Prioritized)

DFW, Texas
Casual, Competitive
NNID: Prioritized

I've played Zelda ever since Melee and Brawl were new. I'm still in high school and local tournaments are an hour away so I don't go very often. Looking to get good with Zelda in Smash 4.

Cody/Nayru (@jclittle)

Kentucky
Wi-fi
NNID: Jiggywiggy

Started with Zelda in Melee...and picked up Wolf in Brawl. Came back to Zelda in PM and have stuck with her for Sm4sh as well.

ZA_WARUDO! (@Za_Warudo!)

Sylvester, GA
Casual, Competitive, Wi-fi
NNID: mokuna805

I used Sheik and rarely Zelda in Melee, began switching between the two but started to use Zelda more Brawl and now I've completely dropped Sheik to focus on Zelda in Smash 4. XD I like to think that I'm pretty good with her. *shrugs* I would love to get some feedback and advice from you guys if any of you don't mind playing sometime.

GreyFox86 (Grey) (@GreyFox86)

Lemoore, CA
Competitive
3DS FC: 1951-0169-9972

I always have and always will be maining Zelda. I play with Roy and Rosalina as well but my goal is to win games and get far with Zelda. In 64 smash, Link is the only Triforce character I could use. In Melee, I wasn't good to keep up with the tech with Zelda but still used her either way. For Brawl was where I spent most of my time learning Zelda in her full and some here will remember me. Now for Smash 4, It's still Zelda and I hope to get farther this time and break the top 8 barrier that stopped me from reaching my full potential.

Kyogokudo (@Kyogokudo)

France
Casual, Wi-fi
NNID/Friend Code: yoshiboo62/0301-9917-1099

About yourself (Photo optional): Zelda is only my third most played character after Ganondorf and Pit but I still want to get good with her. Dunno why I just find her really fun to play. I doubt I'll be active but I'm still looking forward to play y'all. Oh and my english is awful but you probably noticed that already.

Roy of Pharae (@Roy of Pharae)

Miamisburg,OH
Casual, Competitive, Wi-fi
3DS Friend code: 4442-1640-3373

Decided to pick up Zelda after seeing some really good tourney players using her. Loving the princess and she's now one of my most used if not my most used character.

Hockeyfan44 (@Hockeyfan44)

Kansas, USA
Casual
NNID: Shockwv478

I don't have one true main, but I have been improving my play with all of the available characters

TheEdgyOne (Mark) (@~Edgy~)

New Jersey, USA
Casual, Competitive, and Wi-fi
NNID: TheEdgyOne

Too edgy to talk about myself I've always been a Zelda user ever since melee. I've dropped her as my main in brawl and smash 4 but recently started using her as my smash 4 main once I saw what she's really capable of.

Heather (@Fastesthe1)

Utah, USA
Casual
NNID: Fastesthe

Zelda was my main back when I first played Melee. She continued to be my main through Brawl and Smash 4. I also main Robin in Smash 4.The Legend of Zelda is my favorite video games series, which I first played AFTER I mained Zelda. I am currently in college for a computer science degree.

Will/Cartarian (@Cartarian)

West Sussex, UK
Competitive, Wi-fi
NNID: Flyflakes

I've played smash since christmas last year, I picked up Zelda in about March and she's been my true main ever since. My favourite game is Kingdom Hearts 2, I had played Brawl when I was younger but that was when I didn't really see games as competitive.

Underhill (@Underhill)

USA
Wi-fi, Casual
NNID/Friend Code: Chase47

I play Zelda as a causal character and I'm not as strong with her as I am with my mains, but she got easy for me to use along with her playstyle and she's really fun to use and I like to keep improving with her along with my mains. Prepare for battle and bring out your magic if you wish to face me.

Trieste SP (@Trieste SP)

Far East
Competitive

Hmm... where do I start. I've been playing Smash competitively since I was 10 with Melee and I mained Kirby. In Brawl I mained Ganondorf but didn't go to tournaments as often. Literally once or twice a year. Then in Smash 4, I have a plethora of mains but I mainly use Zelda because of her playstyle and the feeling of accomplishment of winning a match using her. I also love to lab a lot and spent countless hours perfecting some techs. Currently, I'm retired from competitive play because I've moved away from my local and don't have access to the game.

2020 (@Silverwind 2020)

Young Harris, GA, USA
Competitive

I'm kinda nerdy despite my athletic lifestyle and build.

Morgan/LylatWolf (@LylatWolf)

Savannah, GA, USA
Casual, Wi-fi
NNID: TwilightWolf9012

I've been playing smash since 64 but never really had any interest in online competitive play until SSB4. I've been a faithful Fox/Falco player but I've since expanded my horizons.
I've only recently become involved with SmashBoards, but now I can devote much more time to it. I'm new graduate with an associate's in science for veterinary technology, so when I'm not caring for critters I like to play video games and partake in casual games of softball and the like.

Neptune (@Blanco_)

Orange County, CA, US
Wi-fi
NNID/Friend Code: PKMayhem

Ness/Lucas Main, but also love me some Princess of Hyrule.

Dionysus (@~Dionysus~)

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Competitive
NNID: WingedOreoz

I am currently heavily involved in the Minnesota Sm4sh scene. Originally a Zelda main, I still play her frequently as a secondary. (If by some small chance she gets several of her flaws fixed I would consider maining her again!) Nice to meet y'all! ;)

Sira (@theburningstars)

OBX, North Carolina
Competitive, Wi-fi
NNID: theburningstars

I main Mac and Zelda because I have internalized self-loathing that prevents me from playing top tier characters. More recently I've begun maining Bowser because I'm trying to hate myself a little less! I play a whole slew of game genres! Everything from walking sarcasm simulator Stanley Parable to JRPG Symphonia and to fighting games Dissidia and Smash. And I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Nintendo games, especially Zelda. The original Spyro trilogy and Sonic games have a soft spot in my heart as well! Not gonna post a picture here, but I'm sure there's some on my twitter @theburningstars.

In reality, I main Mac because I loved him since announcement and like showing terribad Macs how to actually be the best boxer. I main Zelda because I love the way she plays and getting those reads is so satisfying. Bowser I picked up because I played him on a random match and actually did pretty well.

Chris1855/Chris Liu (@chris1855)

NY
Competitive
NNID: mario1855

Aura/Mark (@AuraAnimation)

Illinois
Competitive
NNID:
MarkyMarktastic

Competitive Mortal Kombat 9 player. Sub-Zero, Ermac and Johnny Cage all day! I'm sort of new to competitive Smash, being in it for only two years or less. But I am a player who doesn't care about tier lists and picks whoever I like.

And I LOOOOOOOOVE Zelda.

Love the Zelda and Pokemon series. Maining Lucario (favorite pokemon) and Zelda (so pretty) in both Smash 4 and Project M.

I'm also a 3D animator and I like making fwends.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I added bottom tier for me

Edit: Also I use White Zelda, unless it's being played, then I just use w/e Zelda. Black on Yellow team, Green on Green team, Red on Blue team and Blue on Red team.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Name/Tag: D3RK
Preferred Palette: Black, White, and Red. I swap between all 3 a lot but black is my favorite palette.
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: Competitive/Wi-fi
NNID/Friend Code: D3RK-SSB4 / 5129-1384-7688
About me:
My name is Dereck, but everyone calls me Derk which is where my smash tag and username comes from. It was a nickname given to me way back in the day and I have used it ever since. Digital Art is one of the main hobbies I do during my free time when I am not playing games.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oops meant to edit. Updated everything to this post though.

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Ooh, I use the blue dress the most, it's my favorite <3

All the other recolors are nice but I use the Blue 9/10 times.

Last edited:

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
Name/Tag: Elana
Preferred Palette: Default (I like the purple dress, but prefer the brunette hair)
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: I don't even know anymore. I have been in a lot of local tourneys and have won a fair number, but that was all Melee and Brawl. These days I play more casually but with a competitive mindset. And I go on For Glory probably more than is good.
NNID/Friend Code: GameAngel64
About yourself (Photo optional): I have been a pure Zelda main since she made her debut in Melee. I think this may be some kind of psychological problem. :p Other than video games I like to write, draw, learn about everything, philosophize, travel, and champion animal welfare/wildlife/nature preservation causes.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I use red Zelda. c:

I'll add a pic of me another time.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I use the default palette when playing as Zelda.

Or, alternatively, the wedding-dress or black dress Zelda.

micstar615

Smash Ace
Name: Michael/Mike/Mikey
Preferred Palette: White or the default one
Casual/Competitve/Wi-Fi: Casual but hoping to become more competitive!

About yourself: First character I ever picked in Smash was Zelda. Melee was my first smash game and Zelda was my first choice. Since then, she has always reminded me of the good memories I've had playing Melee when I was a child so I always stuck with her. Love her play style, even if she stinks. I'm an only child. Grew up with a lot of issues and still dealing with a ton of baggage. Currently, I'm just taking time to discover myself I guess. I like most Nintendo franchises, my favourites being: Smash, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, the 3D Mario games, Mario Kart and Zelda. I also love music, Christina Aguilera is my favourite singer, her album "Stripped" helped me through some difficult moments.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Name/Tag: Elana
Preferred Palette: Default (I like the purple dress, but prefer the brunette hair)
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: I don't even know anymore. I have been in a lot of local tourneys and have won a fair number, but that was all Melee and Brawl. These days I play more casually but with a competitive mindset. And I go on For Glory probably more than is good.
About yourself (Photo optional): I have been a pure Zelda main since she made her debut in Melee. I think this may be some kind of psychological problem. :p Other than video games I like to write, draw, learn about everything, philosophize, travel, and champion animal welfare/wildlife/nature preservation causes.

Damn gurl, you fine. :p
------------
Name/Tag: ODIN
Preferred Palette: Black or Ocarina colors.
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: I play Zelda extremely casually, and usually to just mess around. I fully support the Zelda players since my wife is obviously a Zelda main. Used to do the tourney thing. Interested in going to more, but life and work and blah blah blah.
About yourself (Photo optional): I enjoy video games. I enjoy working in photoshop, especially making forum signatures. I enjoy trying to be funny, and fun to hang out with.

Also, I'm pretty sure I hang out on the Zelda boards more than my actual main's boards. >.>

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Name/Tag: Tino
Preferred Palette: Besides her default, I also use her purple colored dress that almost looks a lot like Hilda.
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: Being competitive is so boring, really.
NNID/Friend Code: FaustinoRojo10
About yourself (Photo optional): Well, I work full time night shift making like $500 a week, I like working out at the gym, play video games, watch my favorite TV shows and listen to rap music.

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Name/Tag: rabbit
Preferred Palette: Red.
Casual/Competitive/Wifi: As competitive as I can be with Smash 3DS wifi only. ;u;
NNID/Friend Code: To the left.
About yourself: I don't really have anything to say here. I exist.

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
Name/Tag: Zylach
Preferred Palette: Blue (I've been calling this the midnight dress because of how dark the blue is)
Casual/Competitive/Wifi: Want to be competitive with this game. Participated in local small tourneys in Madison for Brawl but tourneys are practically non-existent here in Wisconsin. I'm almost always on For Glory.
NNID/Friend Code: Orienlithel
About Yourself: Any other Badgers here? Other than that, I'm mostly a pc gamer. Smash is my competitive game of choice next to LoL which I'm not nearly as good at. Favorite game franchise is Metroid and I use Samus in smash as a secondary but she has no kill potential. I'm trying to learn Robin as well because there are so many matchups I'm having trouble with as Zelda recently. Sorry, no pics. I am the faceless void.

*edit: NNID is now correct*

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Hey, can you update? I forgot to put my 3DS friend code, which is 5284-1678-8857

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
Name/Tag:Uncertain Title
Preferred Palette: Every color except Pink(Don't know why); White is my ultimate form XP
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: Mix: I do like showing my almost non-existant skills sometimes, but I got Smash just so I could have a good time with friends.
NNID/Friend Code:...<---------...
About yourself: Love to read and write, hanging with friends and family. Favorite games: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles, Persona 4, 999, most Zelda and Metorid titles...I could go on a ways XD Currently working towards my Comp Sci major.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Name: Matt
Preferred Palette: The purple dress (#4)
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: Mostly casual and wi-fi. I've only been to a few small tournaments at my university.
NNID/Friend Code: mjsmi2
About yourself (Photo optional): Let's see...I really like reading and playing video games. I'm mainly a Nintendo gamer - Pokémon, Legend of Zelda, Smash Bros., Mario Kart, Mario Party, etc - but I also play games like Tekken, Resident Evil, and classic Sonic the Hedgehog, too. I'm into politics and world news, and I can get pretty passionate about social and economic justice issues.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Name/Tag: choknater
Preferred Palette: White
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: tournaments and wifi
NNID/Friend Code: choknater
About yourself (Photo optional): just trying to be the best

PM me for friendlies! or add me on fb and tell me who you are :)
www.facebook.com/andretheusfelix

i'm always down to play, i'll make time for you.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Name/Tag: Alphatron
Preferred Palette: Black dress with white hair
Casual/Competitive/Wi-fi: Casual play with a competitive mindset. Although I don't really have a ton of respect for For Glory...
NNID/Friend Code: Alphatron
About yourself (Photo optional): I was more of a Jiggs main in melee and the first game but I played Zelda a bit in melee and switched over to maining her in brawl. That carried over to smash 4 too (although my friends think I main Ness). My hobbies include creative writing, playing video games, and (attempting) to understand computer programming. Admittedly, I lurk more than I post, but I'm always up for playing some matches.

Crobe

Smash Rookie
Name/Tag: Crobe / Rosangela (3DS)
Preferred Palette: White AND Green
Wifi triying to go competitive
Friend Code: 0344-9640-7245

Hii! im from Mexico!, im new to smashboards and tring to conquer the world, i mean be the best zelda of mexico at least!. I played zelda since meele but only casual, same case wiht brawl, now i wanna go and try what i can do. Thanks everyone and hiii again!!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Name: ScaryLB59 aka Ed
Preferred Palatte: Red, White (teams)
Complete Casual & Alcoholic
3DS FC: 5129-2999-4836
NNID: ScaryLB59

I've been here for a while. I need to put much more time into this game lol. I enjoy eating, drinking, booze, football, physical activities, and hanging with friends. Long walks on the beach are also wonderful. With any luck, I will try to uphold the standards for Zelda I had for her in Brawl but it seems like it'll be an uphill climb so I also have some assisstance from her alter ego Sheik. We'll do what we can.

Top Bottom