• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wiegraf Too Good, Ft. Lee NJ, 1-2-10

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Due to complications with Tio, the bracket took longer to make.
Payout was given to 5th, but I do not remember the exact denominations they were given. ADHD/M2K split.

SINGLES

1/2: ADHD ($189.00 + $1.00 Coupon to Haagen Daz) -SPLIT- :diddy:
1/2: Mew2King ($189.00) -SPLIT- :metaknight:
3: Shadow ($42.00) :metaknight:
4: Atomsk :metaknight::dedede::popo:
5: Malcolm :warioc:
5: Keitaro
:falco:

7: Inui :metaknight:
7: Snakeee :zerosuitsamus:
9: Zucco :lucario:
9: DMBrandon :metaknight:
9: Blackanese :popo: :dedede:
9: Bleachigo :falco:
13: BigM :metaknight:
13: Xionix
13: Kimchi :ike:
13: Kid :falco:
17: Rookie :fox:
17: DeltaCod :yoshi2:
17: Juno
17: CloudFox :pit::mario2:
17: Que? :warioc::gw:
17: Penta :gw:
17: JMoney
17: Doom :kirby2::wario::snake:
25: SuperModelFromParis :zerosuitsamus:
25: Gunblade :snake:
25: Silent Beast
25: Pride :yoshi2:
25: RJ :lucario::pikachu2:
25: iKon :snake::popo:
25: Rhyme :samus2:
25: RizMF :metaknight::marth:
33: HyperEnergy :lucario:
33: Rathy Arrow
33: Thundah :olimar:
33: Clai
33: BSC :dedede::kirby2:
33: Andrew
33: Inferno :mario2::luigi2:
33: J) (T
33: Shag
33: Mook(Retired)
33: T
33: Shippo :lucario:
33: Azeem :falco:

DOUBLES:
1: Miranda Cosgrove is the King of the Mews (Mew2King + Ksizzle) ($192.00)
2: DM + Shadow (DMBrandon + Shadow) ($96.00)
3: 1st and 2nd in NJ (Atomsk + ADHD) ($32.00)

4: Zucco+Malcolm (Zucco + Malcolm)
5: Inui+Snakeee (Inui + Snakeee)
5: Men In Black (Keitaro + Doom)
7: Ether Owes Pride Money (Pride + Ether)
7: Blackanese+Rookie (Blackanese + Rookie)
9: Dunnemmmmm (Mook + T)
9: Pierce+Thundah (Pierce + Thundah)
9: BlowJob Tony (Jmoney + Juno)
9: Fear the Pimp Smack (Inferno + CloudFox)
13: BNR (RizMF + LYN!)
13: High on Potassium (SuperModelFromParis + Xionix)
13: RJ+BSC (RJ + BSC)
13: Shippo+HyperEnergy (Shippo + HyperEnergy)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I spent over an hour last night trying to recreate the bracket because I heard it was corrupted and NONE OF THE HOSTS bothered to explain the bracket problem publically for over 24 hours but i'm still happy the bracket was recreated by you Shippi

Keitaro's shoutouts soon.

Edit: 5th got 11 dollars.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
I spent over an hour last night trying to recreate the bracket because I heard it was corrupted and NONE OF THE HOSTS bothered to explain the bracket problem publically for over 24 hours but i'm still happy the bracket was recreated by you Shippi

Keitaro's shoutouts soon.
Sorry about that. I had to take care of a lot of other stuff as well. We didn't post the problem, but we did say it at the venue when we found out.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It's cool, was actually hoping for Inferno or Pierce to respond earlier since they were supposed to be running but great job with the bracket fix Shippo :)

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
good **** to everyone i played and great tournament. it was ran extremely good.

shoutouts

1/2: ADHD ($189.00) - good ****
1/2: Mew2King ($189.00) - good ****
3: Shadow ($42.00) nice
4: Atomsk -once again, im sorry for harassing you on the internet :laugh::laugh:
5: Malcolm amazing wario...ggs
5: Keitaro great stuff
7: Inui hi
7: Snakeee hi
9: Zucco your lucario too good :) ggs
9: DMBrandon that double team to good
9: Blackanese my random needa step it up lol ggs
9: Bleachigo hi
13: BigM ?
13: Xionix hi
13: Kimchi hi
13: Kid hi
17: Rookie ggs our matches were mad fun. sucks what happen on bf lol 1st my gimp then the sd. other than that it woulda been 1 stock or maybe your win. i play sam alot on wifi though thats how i know the matchup. great fox otherwise
17: DeltaCod hi
17: Juno hi
17: CloudFox hi
17: Que? was good
17: Penta fun friendlys
17: JMoney hi
17: Doom hiii
25: SuperModelFromParis- ggs our matches were fun
25: Gunblade that 70s halberd lololol
25: Silent Beast hi
25: Pride hi
25: RJ hi
25: iKon step it up in tourney, fun freindlys and MM
25: Rhyme-hi
25: RizMF fun freindlys to bad i had to go
33: HyperEnergy ggs our matches were fun
33: Rathy Arrow hi
33: Thundah hi
33: Clai- Gannon pride

btw this is important, if anyone found an sd card that isnt theres can you please tell me. a freind(remix) lost his.

ggs to every1 i played great tourney

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
3: Shadow ($42.00) - Good Games. Too good with Falco. @_@
5: Malcolm - Good Games. You had godlike pressure on me last game, there was nothing I could do. D: You're mad funny.
7: Inui - Quit hating on Yoshi. =[
13: Xionix - Your Diddy is so good. It was scary to play. XD
25: Gunblade - Sucks that Lylat gimped you. =/ GGs.
25: Silent Beast - Yoshi corner was awesome. :laugh:
25: Pride - Dtilt. That is all.
25: iKon - We gotta finish our MM next time we meet. =/
33: Thundah - I told you you'd get wrecked. =P GGs.
33: Inferno - Good to see you again. I better not hear you losing to any more Warios, now. XD

Kai - The Sonic:Yoshi MU is so dumb. We'll rematch at Pound 4. =P

Edit: I went all Yoshi in singles.

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
I want to thank Pierce, Inferno, and Shippo for running the tournament. It was fun and the events went by pretty quick.

Shoutouts:
1/2: ADHD ($189.00)- Nice seeing you again, I wanted to play you!
1/2: Mew2King ($189.00)- Inui says your Ike is really good, I'd like to play it sometime.
3: Shadow ($42.00) - We still haven't played :(
4: Atomsk - Haha, that match on Brinstar made me laugh. Close matches and congrats!
5. Malcolm - hi, sexy Wario
5: Keitaro - Good ****!
7: Inui - I wanna learn Snake vs MK! I'll play you again when I learn the MU. Also, lmao Ganon is so bad :laugh:. Was nice to ditto you finally.
7: Snakeee - Why do you and supermodelfromparis hate Ike :confused:? Anyway, congrats.
9: Zucco - Nice job. Your Lucario is too good.
9: DMBrandon - Nice seeing you again bro.
9: Blackanese - Great to finally see you after joking around with you so much on AiB haha. Good stuff on PS1 even with the early lead I got.
9: Bleachigo - Legendary.
13: BigM - hi
13: Xionix - hey, nice Diddy you have there. Keep it up.
13: Kimchi - You did okay, but work harder.
13: Kid - WTF! You were at this?!?!? I want my revenge next time :mad:
17: Rookie - Heard what happened and that sucks. The stage is dumb. You'll do better next time. Nice seeing you again.
17: DeltaCod - hi
17: Juno - hi
17: CloudFox - hi
17: Que? - hi
17: Penta - G&W :dizzy: **** that MU. Nice meeting you finally though. Good stuff.
17: JMoney - hi
17: Doom - hey, we have to play again. What's good?
25: SuperModelFromParis - We had a lot of friendlies. Work on your camping/approaches and you'll be fine.
25: Gunblade - gay
25: Silent Beast - hi
25: Pride - hi
25: RJ - hi
25: iKon - I do so well against Snake :laugh:. You shoulda went D3 second match. Nice seeing you again.
25: Rhyme - hi
25: RizMF - yay for MK dittos on Rainbow!
33: HyperEnergy - hi
33: Rathy Arrow - Nice Sheik you got there. Keep it up.
33: Thundah - hi
33: Clai - Were you the Ganon who played me in friendlies? Manly!
33: BSC - Nice seeing you again. Glad to see you're doing well.
33: Andrew - hi
33: Inferno - hi
33: J) (T - hi
33: Shag - Friendlies were fun. Keep it up.
33: Mook(Retired) - hi
33: T - hi
33: Shippo - Get at my jabs son
33: Azeem - hi
Kai - ****n, nice Sonic you have there. I don't really know the matchup so I got ***** haha. I need to learn it :laugh:. A really nice guy and thanks for the MM.
JG - Yo, it's SSJG. I got the best hair on the planet. Great seeing you again, you were working that Dazzle haha.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol wow good **** keitaro and xionix, im not feelin too happy with brawl atm idk

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
This was fun and well-handled (including the bracket mishap, which almost seems to be getting near-routine around here, lol), great proportion of setups. Oh my god though, just when I thought things couldn't get much more cramped than Viridian. XP And AMAZING PIZZA. Shoutouts to everyone as usual, pretty much all the regulars in this community are amazing. <3

Now 'scuse my solicitation for a moment. CROSS-POST

Okay, so. It turns out registration for Pound 4 is re-opening for 2 hours at 10 PM EST tomorrow, aaand I haven't actually got a partner yet despite having paid for teams. If anyone plans to sign up or has already done so but lacks a partner, how 'bout it? :X

Inferno3044

Smash Master
It's cool, was actually hoping for Inferno or Pierce to respond earlier since they were supposed to be running but great job with the bracket fix Shippo :)
I don't have Tio on my computer so I couldn't do anything about it. Also, Shippo's computer had the bracket saved. Also was it really a big deal? All I heard was that Zucco magically got erased. All you would have to do is ask who he beat and lost to and there you go.

Btw, yes I am a fail host for not having Tio on my computer. Also, I plan for these to be monthlies at a better venue. In the March one (too busy to do February so I'm gonna leave it to Pierce, Shippo, and my bro) I'm gonna take more authority. Mainly this for me was a learning experience on how to smoothly run a tourney. I'll get everything smoothly for the next one and I'll invest in a microphone so I don't have to yell. I have an amp (electric bass ftw) so it'll be good.

Did ADHD win Winners Finals on M2k or something?
Yes

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
This was fun and well-handled (including the bracket mishap, which almost seems to be getting near-routine around here, lol), great proportion of setups. Oh my god though, just when I thought things couldn't get much more cramped than Viridian. XP And AMAZING PIZZA. Shoutouts to everyone as usual, pretty much all the regulars in this community are amazing. <3

Now 'scuse my solicitation for a moment. CROSS-POST

Okay, so. It turns out registration for Pound 4 is re-opening for 2 hours at 10 PM EST tomorrow, aaand I haven't actually got a partner yet despite having paid for teams. If anyone plans to sign up or has already done so but lacks a partner, how 'bout it? :X
really about pound opening tomorrow? also same thing happened to me ;3

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Oh btw Shippo, I can't remember the payout, but I know we paid to 5th. Malcolm was proud of his $11. Also, Blackanese won $20. Wyatt also got a $1 gift certificate to Haggen Daaz (however you spell the german ice cream place). Yes people, a $1 gift certificate.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Shadow-You are amazing at this game......good god. Well done at this. Always a good time.

Atomsk - Good seeing you as usual. I'm not a *******, I'm just tolerantly challenged.

Malcolm -Good stuff, amazing Wario right there. Wouldda got first if your character was blue, but I guess "you're not a true sonic fan" XD

Keitaro -Best Falco. Good stuff at this.

Inui -Fun time. Too bad we didn't play on green hill zone XD.

Zucco - Good seeing you Zucs.

DMBrandon - I'm glad you went. I enjoyed playing....except the random bull****. I hate kirby

Bleachigo - Legendary right there. Awful news about your future tourny appearances. I hope that changes.

Kimchi - Well played. I have a lot of experience in that matchup but great Ike all the same. gg's sir.

Kid - Fun MM's. GG's

Rookie - Good seeing you. Best Fox right there.

DeltaCod - The matchup is indeed lame but no johns from me. Well played. We have to play the way the game lets us win lol. GG's again.

Gunblade -AHhh the camera. I hate being on camera lol. Sorry I couldn't give you better dialogue lol.

iKon - No johns from me. Well played, GG's.

Rhyme -Epic dittos. I think we may be the best MK's in the state at this point.

HyperEnergy -Good seeing you.

Mook- Glad I got to meet you. Hope to see you at more stuff.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Also was it really a big deal? All I heard was that Zucco magically got erased. All you would have to do is ask who he beat and lost to and there you go.
Zucco being removed from the bracket caused like half of the bracket's rounds to be lost as well. Watch the power of aura.
really about pound opening tomorrow? also same thing happened to me ;3
ya rly
Oh yeah 1$ off on ice cream GET AT ME.
ONE QUARTER OF ONE PINT OF ICE CREAM ON WYATT **** YEAH

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
1/2: ADHD - AHHHHGGGGG!!!
1/2: Mew2King - lolz nice game one, you sir are funny!
3: Shadow 683748914 tourneys without playing each other.
4: Atomsk - Teach me pro!
5: Malcolm - Can't wait to play you again!
5: Keitaro - So sad we all had to take each other out, I was hoping we could both get 5th, with the size of the bracket it was possible. GGs
7: Inui - Can't wait to take your A.Hamilton and the complaints of how I camp and Falco is gay and whatnot.
9: Zucco - BBF <3
9: DMBrandon - Coolest guy I know that doesn't hate me :)
9: Bleachigo - Your all words!!!!!
13: Kid - Sucks we had to play each other like that :(
17: Rookie - wtf 718!?
17: Doom - METAKNIGHT!

[Pride get his own section guys]
25: Pride: You look like JG.
Me: Does that mean I'm hot?
Pride: Let me think of someone else, you aren't as hot as JG
[True Story, yo]
25: RJ - Keep getting better yo, don't let tourneys hold you down!
25: iKon - You suck!!!!
25: Rhyme - Low tiers are gay. Why do people use them!?!?!?
25: RizMF - Nice seeing you here, lolz at your first match though~!
33: BSC - :(
33: Shippo - Good stuff helping.

Dan/Inferno: Nice tourney too bad it was a little cramped.
JG: Thanks for the recording of me, sorry I forgot to get them M2K vids :(

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to Inferno, Pierce, and Shippo for running a fun tourney. Congratulations to ADHD and M2K/Ksizzle. GGs to Delta-cod and Pride in the Yoshi Corner, Kid, Xionix, HyperEnergy, Inui, Clai, and Juno. Hi to BigM and Kimchi.

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
5: Keitaro good job representing mob. but watch out, if we ever play, im taking you out!
7: Snakeee match was so close. next time im playing smarter and winning!
9: DMBrandon did much better against you than expected. going to have a second win on you soon!
13: Xionix hi
13: Kimchi fun friendlies, really good ike
17: DeltaCod fun friendlies
17: Juno good job jason, up-b everywhere!
17: CloudFox good match
17: JMoney noob
17: Doom good job, and didnt even have to use meta.
25: SuperModelFromParis- haha our dubs matches were disastrous
25: Silent Beast fun friendlies
25: RJ good match

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
TO BIG M: you didn't gimp me at all, i slid offstage and air dodged. As far as im concerned i SD'd. And my 2nd SD was me side B'ing offstage. I didn't care cuz i ***** you game 2. The only reason you won was cuz of Frigates stupid flip taking my last stock at 5%. And don't say that's the reason you picked Frigate cuz everyone knows flips have random occurrences. You play Sam? plz keep doing so, cuz when it came down to actual skill you got *****. Sam must be teaching you a whole lot. LMFAO I'll just MM you next time around to prove my point. So for now im going to hold that "L" i got from you and use it as motivation to straight whip your a$$ next tourny. Understand im fully aware a loss is a loss, just make sure you know the truth behind your win. See you soon.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts:
33: Shag - Friendlies were fun. Keep it up.
Thanks dude. Your Ike is amazing, hands down the hardest match/opponent I played all day. I gotta learn that matchup better, hopefully i'll see you around so I can get another few matches in. Seriously, you are one amazing player.

Rathy, nice meeting you man! You are going to have one amazing sheik soon, fun matches, you're the man!

Shippo, you came back so well on our 2nd match and destroyed my falco with your lucario at like 140%. Amazing, and soooo disappointing. But great tourney man!

Big M (i think it was you, you had the BIG M hat on), we played a few rounds, your DK against my sonic. You have a really good DK, I have no matchup experience with him, but thanks for giving me some! Oh, and good snake too, thanks for the friendlies!

BIG M's friend (began with an "r", sorry, I can't remember well at all man), your Tink kicks a**. You played him really well, and just the sheer amount of projectiles you kept coming my way, added with the zairs and aerials, just amazing Tink man, amazing.

Thanks to everyone that played me, thanks to the coordinators, really good tourney and amazing show of people! See yall soon!

Top Bottom