• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Widescreen Assistance Required.

jakedj93

Smash Rookie
So I am a new player and am in the process of getting this thing set up on Dolphin for netplay The game runs smoothly, and I have my official WiiU adapter coming in the mail that will pair nicely with the official gamecube controller I purchased in Japan. Things are looking positive, however I have but one issue:

How on earth do you get full 16:9 widescreen? The default Dolphin widescreen hack leaves small black bars on the sides. I have tried entering custom gecko codes and whatnot but can never get a better result, in fact it is usually worse. So what all settings must work in what sequence to get this thing to work?

Thank you. :)

EDIT: I do believe I figured it out hours after trying different codes. Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom