• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I'd love to see an official one of these stay open with someone who will put in the work on the first post. Please go for it!

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
BZZL - Appleton - Ness

I spend most of the year on the UW-Oshkosh campus, so stop by and smash a bit!

BTW Quaz, info on HJ = http://handsomejett.com

The dates are listed as Sept. 28th-30th and I believe it'll be held in the UW-Oshkosh student union.

Yay for living across the street from the tourney!

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Technically I'm probably more MN than WI, but since I'm one of the most active players in the WI tournies, I figure I should be allowed in this thread. :p

James Sparrow - St. Paul and Appleton - Falco

P.S.

Hi Quaz!

Tyrone565

Smash Cadet
Haus - UW Oshkosh, Oshkosh, and Kenosha - Dr. Mario/Zelda/Peach

HJ5 beware the team of BZZL's HoreHaus because we are coming out in full force! Stop by Fletcher Hall during the school year and play BZZL and I.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Lonejedi- Appleton- Sheik

CC6 is October 20th..

Good Stuff Quaz...

We should be unoriginal, and copy MN, and make a WI boards, JK JK.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
This wasn't my question, quaz wanted me to ask because he was too shy, but he wants to know how old you are?

Ethan.

Smash Ace
Ethan - Oshkosh - Fox

Matt when did you start "maining" falcon? and when did you drop playing fox?? you shouldnt do that.

Banned via Administration
Don't forget about me!! Toji- GB Wisconsin M2 & falco (sadly)
yes we will forget about you because you play ****ing mew2 and ROFL (INCLUDING CAPS) @ PICKING UP FALCO THEN SAYING "(SADLY)" AHAHHAHAHA. its like "im so sad guys im learning how to play the game for real now!"

Zicore

Smash Champion
yes we will forget about you because you play ****ing mew2 and ROFL (INCLUDING CAPS) @ PICKING UP FALCO THEN SAYING "(SADLY)" AHAHHAHAHA. its like "im so sad guys im learning how to play the game for real now!"
why do you say "WE"? If I do remeber, you aren't WI, so you don't have any right to say WE...you claimed it yourself...

Banned via Administration
why do you say "WE"? If I do remeber, you aren't WI, so you don't have any right to say WE...you claimed it yourself...
WE = smash community. wisconsin is not even in the smash community. they play pokemon ds for christ sake. HOW MANY BULBASAURS YOU GOT WISCONSIN????????

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Dude, obviously we don't have any bulbasaurs anymore, um they evolved to like Venasaurs. LOL IL still only has bulbasaurs. Lame.

Top Bottom