• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Syrellis

Smash Rookie
Hello! Long time since I've been on here.
Is there a strong following for Project M in WI? I'm looking to get back into Tournaments and competitive play, but I don't know anybody from here anymore! haha

Edit: My old handle at Tournaments was "Seven", if anyone remembers me.

Last edited:

teflon_climbers

Smash Lord
HEY. You need to get them to contact me. 320.515.0641 is my cell I desperately need their affection. Did you know Suace gifted me 'Totally Rad' for the NES? He's a cool dude, but not as dapper a dresser as CR4SHM4N.

Oh, and I haven't been around for years. I was busy breeding. =3

Last edited:

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone in Milwaukee want to smash on Friday/Saturday? Im going to be in Mill-Town all Weekend and I figure I might as well smash with someone if anyone is available. I would hit up all the people I know in WI but I figure they are all in Madison and not Milwaulkee.

Sync8699

Smash Cadet
---WISCONSIN--- !!!BREAKING NEWS!!! ---WISCONSIN---

I am very sad to say that I'm moving to Minnesota, so from now on I'll be posting more in the MN boards than here, but mark my words: I'm still a true wisconsinite smasher! Sorry that it'll be ME representin', lol

Sooo...this is my other account. Any way I can fuse the two together and get all my posts back? The password/email for the old account are looong gone...

...plus...386 posts! I was a fricken JOURNEYMAN

Last edited:

Mundungu

Smash Lord
HEY. You need to get them to contact me. 320.515.0641 is my cell I desperately need their affection. Did you know Suace gifted me 'Totally Rad' for the NES? He's a cool dude, but not as dapper a dresser as CR4SHM4N.

Oh, and I haven't been around for years. I was busy breeding. =3
lol good to hear. I'll talk to them this weekend.

FrogMarth

Smash Rookie
hey im new to wisconsin and to smash ive been practicing almost everyday for six months now and i really want to see how i do in a tounament setting. is there a wisconsin fb group maybe some kind of weekly tournament? oh i live in madsion by the way. id really like to play some more people.

Landry

Smash Ace
We usually have a weekly smashfest in Madison where some of us get together to practice. No real tournaments, unfortunately. And yes, there is a Wisconsin Smash fb group with more details. In general that page is far more active than smashboards.

Last edited:

FrogMarth

Smash Rookie
i couldnt go because i had work. Do you guys play only melee on the weekly madison fests? cause i f you play pm my brother would also come.

1ohtrix

Smash Rookie
anyone in this thread based in milwaukee? i haven't played smash with more focused players in a while and i could really stand to get back into the game.

FrogMarth

Smash Rookie
hey so what the address for the madison smash fest? and should i bring anything else besides my control. maybe bring my wii or something?

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Madison Smash 6pm

FrogMarth I'll PM you the address
Bring a controller for sure

I have an extra TV so someone bringing a system would be nice.

Last edited:

FrogMarth

Smash Rookie
i could bring my system and maybe one more controller although i cant promise it would meet melee/pm standards since its a little old and a little broken.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Madison Smash 6pm

This is the second to last week

FrogMarth If you ever do show up, don't worry about extra controllers to share. Everyone brings their own.

Last edited:

Dervo

Smash Rookie
Hey,

I'm a new member and smasher living in Madison (coincidentally on N Breese) with two questions.

1: Exactly where is Madison Smash on Breese, and can I come :D

2: Any tips on getting involved with other players in Madison/Wisconsin?

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Last thursday was actually the last smashfest I was hosting on N Breese.

Alex is hosting next I believe, but he won't be in Madison until like 15th

Meerkat

Smash Cadet
Anyone in the Platteville area? I'd like to get better at the game but there's no events (outside of Plattecon) where anyone plays that I'm aware of.

Top Bottom