• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

sanchaz

Smash Lord
@Orly: SEND ME THE LINK for esports!

I also haven't been able to get a copy of street fighter. I bought from Amazon and the dude shipped it to wrong address, :/. So I won't be able to get the game until the 24th/25th.

I'm going to main Akuma. That character does not care what your doing..........oh.......I forgot about Viper. ******* that character.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm back from India and in Madison for the summer. I haven't touched a gamecube controller in 2 months so I'm ready to play again. Give me a call whenever, here's my number again if you forgot 9202055855. Other than the regular Sunday smashfests, what else has been going on?

Also congrats john

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
everybody's been getting responsibility and real jobs and stuff. It's really weird.

they grow up so fast

also smash at my place tonight

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Most of the cast in umvc3 have an infinite now, ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!@#$%^&**()(*&^^

Everyone MUST watch evo now. You don't need to know ****, its just going to be fricken hilarious.

Spittin Wheelie

Smash Cadet
Does anyone from the Fox Valley area come on here anymore? I work at Globe University in Green Bay and I am going to be hosting a SSBB night/tourney at the end of July on campus.

I am trying to find a way to reach players. Lemme know if you're interested, or know how I can get a hold of people in GB/Appleton area. I will post details as they come.

Every brawl player is too far away from me. But, melee is a pretty cool game. What else do I need other than that?

Getting 2nd frootloop. Kels getting kicked out of winners by you, good stuff.
**** 7000 post

@Rev: Zylach's really the only guy I played regularly. Moozle has been enjoying college, I think, and I have not seen him too often. It probably doesn't help that I want to spend half my time playing on both melee/brawl during the smash nights.

@Froot: I'm waiting for the time when its frootloop over kels at all these tournaments. Brawl Falco & General brawl discussion (which thankfully is a lot more dead now).

@San: Haven't seen Zeus yet. Probably see him at Nappy Doesn't Suck.

If I recall, I couldn't get anything until the first 2-3 weeks into the semester last time. So many late september unless Sam does something over the summer.

Top Bottom